What is being done to stop killer(s)?

If California can pull together that kind of "army" to find Dorner, why can't Illinois organize a task force to clean up Chicago? Hmmmm??? Or, the event at least begs a lot of questions as to why murderers elsewhere can't be found, arrested. tried and condemned. Seems like it's more important when police or those related to them are killed than when civilians are murdered all stops are out to make the catch.

Seems like the REAL problem is lack of justice in this nation. The privileged, the elites, Federal Officials and LEOs are first in line for justice. What about the common man? What about the principles on which this nation was founded?

Liberals prefer to disarm the honest American citizen and allow criminal to ride roughshod over those who are lawful.

I don't see the situation in Chicago changing much until Michigan, Illinois and Ohio have better gun laws. Only then will the cops be able to get the guns off the streets.

I wonder if it's possible to require gun registration in a city or do it at a state level for that matter? The renewable registration system with ballistics tests that I outlined would stop criminals from getting guns and then the cops could gang up and search someone suspected of having a gun when in public. That would get the guns off the streets and stop the killings.

Your naivete is exceeding great. :cuckoo:

We will NEVER keep guns from criminals.

I had to say this, but it appears the cops are about to administer "street justice" on this shitbag. But, shooting at those two women was very VERY bad, and those who did it will likely be fired and prosecuted. Huge no-no there.

But to the guy who commented about why cops go all-out when one of their own is hurt, but not for others??? Are you serious?

For one, look how the general public treats cops lately. Would YOU go "all out" for them? Cops are like any other group, they rally for their own. Do you think Army troops in Baghdad went harder after a terrorist who killed innocent Iraqis, or terrorists who killed some of their fellow troops? Duh!

Maybe they should take guns away from cops too. Where are your Progressive values shouldn't you require that cops give up their weapons since they have shown they have no sense of what they are doing?

If California can pull together that kind of "army" to find Dorner, why can't Illinois organize a task force to clean up Chicago? Hmmmm??? Or, the event at least begs a lot of questions as to why murderers elsewhere can't be found, arrested. tried and condemned. Seems like it's more important when police or those related to them are killed than when civilians are murdered all stops are out to make the catch.

Seems like the REAL problem is lack of justice in this nation. The privileged, the elites, Federal Officials and LEOs are first in line for justice. What about the common man? What about the principles on which this nation was founded?

Liberals prefer to disarm the honest American citizen and allow criminal to ride roughshod over those who are lawful.

I don't see the situation in Chicago changing much until Michigan, Illinois and Ohio have better gun laws. Only then will the cops be able to get the guns off the streets.

I wonder if it's possible to require gun registration in a city or do it at a state level for that matter? The renewable registration system with ballistics tests that I outlined would stop criminals from getting guns and then the cops could gang up and search someone suspected of having a gun when in public. That would get the guns off the streets and stop the killings.

You haven't kept guns out of the hands of criminals. We've tried your stupid ways and they don't work, so figure out why normal people aren't going to listen to you!

I had to say this, but it appears the cops are about to administer "street justice" on this shitbag. But, shooting at those two women was very VERY bad, and those who did it will likely be fired and prosecuted. Huge no-no there.

But to the guy who commented about why cops go all-out when one of their own is hurt, but not for others??? Are you serious?

For one, look how the general public treats cops lately. Would YOU go "all out" for them? Cops are like any other group, they rally for their own. Do you think Army troops in Baghdad went harder after a terrorist who killed innocent Iraqis, or terrorists who killed some of their fellow troops? Duh!

Maybe they should take guns away from cops too. Where are your Progressive values shouldn't you require that cops give up their weapons since they have shown they have no sense of what they are doing?

Maybe you should learn to stop being so stupid!

You haven't kept guns out of the hands of criminals. We've tried your stupid ways and they don't work, so figure out why normal people aren't going to listen to you!
I have not proposed any ways to keep guns from criminals because there is no way to do it. A criminal wants a car...he steals it. A criminal wants a gun...he steals it or buys it on the black market.

You are totally obtuse to reality.

There's a cereal killer loose in our threads.

Make sure to keep your bung hole facing a wall.

I have not proposed any ways to keep guns from criminals because there is no way to do it. A criminal wants a car...he steals it. A criminal wants a gun...he steals it or buys it on the black market.

You are totally obtuse to reality.

Gun laws have kept guns out of criminal's hands, because guns were removed before the person had a chance to use the gun and become that type of criminal.

You don't have solutions to problems and you are part of the problem.

It does not matter if as you claim these states have "better" gun laws. Registration will be only for those legal and honest citizens and not for the criminals that have been causing all the deaths in chicago and Detroit. Disarming honest citizens only makes unarmed subjects. Presumably you are happy being a serf and subject of the government

There is nothing proposed that disarms an honest citizen. Let's face it, those are the same old Wayne LaPierre NRA lies about how the government wants to take your guns. You want to take the word of a man who avoided the draft by claiming he keeps having nervous breakdowns. I can understand how that person has concerns about losing his "rights" to own a gun, but those concerns stem from his mental state. The populace is not being disarmed, because a man with mental issues can't have a gun.

You right-wingers like to make an issue of Chicago only because Obama lived there. You don't bother to talk about LA or cities just as bad or worse than Chicago. The fact is you don't give a fuck about the killings in those cities, even when it's an innocent person being killed, because you support the things that allow those killings to happen.
One would think that at 61, you would have developed a personal code to not lie about things.

Clearly, you haven't.

It does not matter if as you claim these states have "better" gun laws. Registration will be only for those legal and honest citizens and not for the criminals that have been causing all the deaths in chicago and Detroit. Disarming honest citizens only makes unarmed subjects. Presumably you are happy being a serf and subject of the government

There is nothing proposed that disarms an honest citizen. Let's face it, those are the same old Wayne LaPierre NRA lies about how the government wants to take your guns. You want to take the word of a man who avoided the draft by claiming he keeps having nervous breakdowns. I can understand how that person has concerns about losing his "rights" to own a gun, but those concerns stem from his mental state. The populace is not being disarmed, because a man with mental issues can't have a gun.

You right-wingers like to make an issue of Chicago only because Obama lived there. You don't bother to talk about LA or cities just as bad or worse than Chicago. The fact is you don't give a fuck about the killings in those cities, even when it's an innocent person being killed, because you support the things that allow those killings to happen.
One would think that at 61, you would have developed a personal code to not lie about things.

Clearly, you haven't.

New York City is an example of how the homicide by gun rate can be lowered by the areas surrounding a city having tougher gun control laws that allow the cops in the city to keep guns off the streets.

Forum List

Back