What is grading and points

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Can someone tell me what grading and points is. I have received no points since I came back and wondered what you had to do to get them....then yesterday something arrived on my screen saying that if I was not prepared to grade things I should not be giving positive thanks. I have no idea how I grade things and no idea how one gets points. Can someone help me?

Can someone tell me what grading and points is. I have received no points since I came back and wondered what you had to do to get them....then yesterday something arrived on my screen saying that if I was not prepared to grade things I should not be giving positive thanks. I have no idea how I grade things and no idea how one gets points. Can someone help me?
when we switched to this format and this forum i asked one of the administrators how this rating system works.....he said none of us know.....my numbers have only changed once in the few years we have been here....

when we switched to this format and this forum i asked one of the administrators how this rating system works.....he said none of us know.....my numbers have only changed once in the few years we have been here....
I noticed that mine went down to zero when they changed to a new format a few years ago or something. But I never gave a fuck about that anyways.

Forum List

Back