What is Hillary's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Pass the free community colleges to train the UE for 3-4 million tech jobs going begging. Pass a jobs bank to repair our crumbling infrastructure, while conditions are perfect. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

I think the RW should bury thread as quickly as possible.

All Hillary has to say is , Do you remeber when my husband was in charge? Same again baby...

You best not go after a Clinton on the economy.

Pass the free community colleges to train the UE for 3-4 million tech jobs going begging. Pass a jobs bank to repair our crumbling infrastructure, while conditions are perfect. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Maybe they could pass the pixie dust farm bill and the unicorn fart power bill while they're at it, I understand they're free too.

Maybe they could pass the pixie dust farm bill and the unicorn fart power bill while they're at it, I understand they're free too.
It's called a good investment, brainwashed functional moron. See sig.

It's called a good investment, brainwashed functional moron. See sig.

Sorry moon bat, I'd much rather invest in people who are self motivated and not motivated by free shit that doesn't exist.

HELLO? There are 3-4 million good tech jobs going begging...Turn on the noodle. Your greedy idiot heroes are wrecking our training for the UE...for 30 years. see sig duh. All to save the rich a-hole GOPers their fair share of tax.

quote-Frank-Dane-blessed-is-he-who-talks-in-circles-10840.png

451287667.jpg

with everything in the news about her shady emails from gawd knows what....
she has some NERVE still going around acting like, hey oh well. I'm Entitled to be President. the hell with that crooked and shady stuff

I think that's the galling for one and the height of elitism for two

Forum List

Back