What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

I was asking you if you know why half of voters vote for Trump? Do you understand why?
Is your question - why do people fall for hucksters, charlatans, or snake-oil scammers?

For all the same reason why people have fallen for it through the ages - they are gullible and naive.

Let me know if you are still confused.

What????

We're not talking about adults or children, were talking about registered voters, of which there were 168,310,000 of in 2020.

The claim was that 50% of Americans voted for Trump. Nothing was said about registered voters until it was proven that 50% of Americans voted for Trump, then the goal post was moved.

Adults who aren't registered to vote or are ineligible to vote don't count in an election. So why would you even bring them up, except to make it look like even fewer people voted for Trump?

But they count as Americans, and perhaps if they were not stuck choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea they might actually register and get out to vote.

Nope. Didn't say that. Hitler is not in the picture there. It was never about him.

Sorry!
You might want to read Project 2025 from the Heritage Foundation. That's Trumps plan for his presidency.

The claim was that 50% of Americans voted for Trump. Nothing was said about registered voters until it was proven that 50% of Americans voted for Trump, then the goal post was moved.

But they count as Americans, and perhaps if they were not stuck choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea they might actually register and get out to vote.

You know what he meant, there's no call to pick shit with the chickens or get all technical and shit.

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.

30+ years of Limbaugh, et al. grooming them to believe that any news they don't like is a lie has worked beyond their wildest dreams.

That combined with the internet where they can find agreement on anything they want has led to them to this crazy situation where they will support the overthrow of a free and fair election by a psychopath named Trump all while waving a flag and claiming they love America.

Which only proves that the democrats have NO intention or representing the entire country. The great uniter, my ass.
Yup. Biden said he was going to unite the country but it is even more ununited since he took office than ever. He just somehow believed that with him just being elected it would unite all of the country into being for higher taxes, more government, being for abortion, wanting gun control legislation, and having the government take away first amendment rights, and other leftist policies like higher prices for increasing wages and Climate Change policies.

All of responsible America from right to left knows that Trump is an existential threat to truth, justice, and the American way of life.
The American way of life is continuous wars of aggression and so in that respect Trump is a lesser threat to humanity. Or at least appears to be when considering that the present threat is nuclear war against Russia.

However, it has to be guesswork on both of them and their propensity to take the path to nuclear extremes.

The ignorance and arrogance of Trump?
vs.
The Christian drive on Biden to fulfill prophesy.

Discussion can always continue when manners and behaviour are appropriate!

Why do you want to give the job back to the guy that always had at least 60% of the country thinking it was going in the wrong direction?

Is that truly the best you think America can do?
Well, I'm not really a Trump supporter but that number is skewed because Democrats were 100% united with TDS.

Yeah.

We "aren't very bright".

Meanwhile, you cannot even form a coherent sentence.

Which is a bit of a draw back on a message board.

Unless you're going to start communicating with us using WAV files, or home made YouTube vids, I'd pack it in sonny.
My sentences are very coherent. You're a dumb ass sucking on trumps manhood and you can't see the trap.

30+ years of Limbaugh, et al. grooming them to believe that any news they don't like is a lie has worked beyond their wildest dreams.

That combined with the internet where they can find agreement on anything they want has led to them to this crazy situation where they will support the overthrow of a free and fair election by a psychopath named Trump all while waving a flag and claiming they love America.
Are you trying to say that about 50% of the country vote for Trump because they are all deplorables?

There were many reasons to vote against Clinton and Biden. Other that, the reasons for voting for Trump must be highly personal as they are not readily apparent. It would be great if Americans respected and sought wisdom, vision and foresight. People with those traits exist in the nation and would gladly do a good job if they thought it possible.
The duopoly renders it not so.

The only thing you're doing is picking up the horse shit, duck. You did get one thing correct--this isn't about Canada or Turdeau--if it was your comments would be relevant.
Thank you for coming to a mutual understanding on the importance of staying on topic. I'm always willing to start a new topic of your choice on Canadian politics. (bearing in mind that appropriate behaviour is observed)

Forum List

Back