What Is It With Blacks And Loud Music??

You have got to be kidding about loud music.
I can swear to you that at times when an African American driver is passing by if I am walking on the road the music gets real loud with what the message is.

The fragility in this emo-graph.....

By the way....the guy who was shot is the guy that asked to talk like men.....

The fragile guy (you know, like you) -- was the one who was panicked by this "black dominance" and shot an unarmed man

1. I'm not sure how this particular case will shake out. Do you want to discuss THIS case or is your question about black people and loud music in general?

2. Why was the black guy unable to turn down his music?

No, It isn't Melania. Melania has too much class to take nude photos at a cheap roach motel.
Melania will do you in the bathroom of a cheap roach motel.

image2345jpg.jpg

Some also win due the popular vote as in the majority of americans actually want that person as the potus.
which president has ever one because of the popular vote??? since the Constituion was adopted prior to any president i can’t see how that’s possible

I can swear to you that at times when an African American driver is passing by if I am walking on the road the music gets real loud with what the message is.
I know I be playing da Jimmy Hendrix black composed music with a message so loud the people outside the car are diggin' it and my widows are rattling.

It all goes back to blacks not giving a damn about others and only thinking of themselves.

The root cause of why half of all American inmates are blacks even though they are only 13% of the population. The whole "black privilege" thing. They think that being black gives them the right to do what the fuck they want to, no matter who it disturbs or harms, because, by golly, they're black.

It's a real problem where I live, especially now that some moron figured out a way to put stereo systems on motorcycles. They have that jungle music blaring so loud you can hear it ten houses away. My neighbors and I are sitting nice and peacefully in the backyard until they drive up. We have to stop talking because we can't hear each other. When the lowlife pulls away, I just shake my head and say "then they wonder why we don't want them living around us."

Loud music is great in the right places. They made those stereo systems to be loud for a reason. A lot of white people lack something where music (especially beats) throws them off and irritates them.

It's less the volume than it is that rap crap. For me it's like listening to two cats slide down a chalk board; totally irritating.

Years ago I had a part-time job as a music teacher. This new student came in who was black, and asked that I teach him rap. I explained rap is not music, rap is noise. Rap is from a 70's expression that meant to talk or kiss. Talking is not music and I don't teach noise.

He lasted about two months and quit.

It's less the volume than it is that rap crap. For me it's like listening to two cats slide down a chalk board; totally irritating.

Years ago I had a part-time job as a music teacher. This new student came in who was black, and asked that I teach him rap. I explained rap is not music, rap is noise. Rap is from a 70's expression that meant to talk or kiss. Talking is not music and I don't teach noise.

He lasted about two months and quit.

It's sad because talented blacks like Charlie Pride and Darius Rucker are lost in the mix of non talented rap artists like Jay Z and 50 cent.

Forum List

Back