What is it with these DEMOCRATS that always play the fake hate crime BS?

No. If you take the vaccine the symptoms are less likely to be severe because your body has been trained to recognize it and fight it. It's a vaccine, not a forcefield you fucking clown. You're thinking of Star Trek.
That is interesting. For many decades vaccines WERE in fact a biological forcefield.
If you got vaccinated against polio or measles or the mumps or small pox or whatever, you would NOT get the disease.

Now apparently eigther vaccines are not as efective or viruses are stronger or both and vaccines can only ease the symptoms a little.

That actually makes a sound argument for herd immunity. Get the virus one time and you're good

Just put your policies out there for the public to see. What's with all this fake hate racist bs?
Supposedly we're a hateful nation so you shouldn't have to make it up as you go.

Pathetic democrat tactic

How pathetic. The Democrat couldn’t win by ideas so he had to rely on yet another racist hoax. Racism is big business. Democrats and The Left as a whole need Racism whether it is real or imagined which is why you rarely see them celebrate race relations progress.

That is interesting. For many decades vaccines WERE in fact a biological forcefield.
If you got vaccinated against polio or measles or the mumps or small pox or whatever, you would NOT get the disease.

Now apparently eigther vaccines are not as efective or viruses are stronger or both and vaccines can only ease the symptoms a little.

That actually makes a sound argument for herd immunity. Get the virus one time and you're good
Polio and measles vaccines aren't magic forcefields, they're just a lot more effective than covid vaccines.

Polio and measles vaccines aren't magic forcefields, they're just a lot more effective than covid vaccines.
True they are not magic but they do offer permanent protection from getting the disease.

Covid vaccines seem to be so inneffective that rhey should be questioned. If people choose not to get them it is no kind of significvant risl. especially if they have already contracted covid

None except the one from Yale that I'm going to post now that contains links to the various studies that do just that.

Comparing the COVID-19 Vaccines: How Are They Different?
Go to 6:40 of this video. you're getting the vaccine to protect others and not yourself. hahaahahahahaha. The biggest fking lie there could ever be disseminate. You take a vaccine for you. The expectation is the vaccine protects you and that's all? Why would someone else need to protect a vaccinated person exactly if they work? Never answered still today!!!! hilarious sheeps.

True they are not magic but they do offer permanent protection from getting the disease.
Because of their greatest effectiveness. Not all vaccines are created equal.
Covid vaccines seem to be so inneffective that rhey should be questioned. If people choose not to get them it is no kind of significvant risl. especially if they have already contracted covid
Everything should be questioned, the question is do you have actual refutations of the studies in my link or these more like theoretical questions?

By Bestest Beat Poetry makes yer average posts seem like
kindergarten banter during afternoon nap time.
I'm sure you do fancy yourself a poor man's Dennis Miller but occasionally he remembered to get to an actual point. :laugh:

Because of their greatest effectiveness. Not all vaccines are created equal.

Everything should be questioned, the question is do you have actual refutations of the studies in my link or these more like theoretical questions?
Apparently not since many people support vaccine mandates.

it is foolish to be anti vaccination but not the same thing to be opposed to mandates

Go to 6:40 of this video. you're getting the vaccine to protect others and not yourself. hahaahahahahaha. The biggest fking lie there could ever be disseminate. You take a vaccine for you. The expectation is the vaccine protects you and that's all? Why would someone else need to protect a vaccinated person exactly if they work? Never answered still today!!!! hilarious sheeps.

Ok I watched your stupid video. What the fuck do I care what Rachel Maddow said? Do you have trouble discerning commentary from scientific evidence? How mentally retarded are you? :dunno: :laugh:

Forum List

Back