What is it with these DEMOCRATS that always play the fake hate crime BS?

No one cries victim more than a Christian whining about being persecuted because someone at a Target wished them Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.
That’s not an accurate representation. Pro-Christian things have been banned. People at the workplace are forced to say happy holidays things like that is because of left-wing fanaticism.

This is almost entirely a one-sided issue. The left-wing constantly complains about something that doesn’t exist in the USA, which is “white supremacy”. And they even put it in our face every day with DEI which has cost companies money as Matt Gaitz pointed out recently.

There are left wingers on the mass media that openly say anti-white things and nothing is done about it it there is no repercussion. Ie Dan Jones of CNN saying all white people have a virus. ESPN anchors and other well known lefties making outright anti white racist remarks about the rise of Caitlin Clark.

Not to mention cancel culture ie literally people losing their jobs because of left-wing fanaticism.

What would the democrat's platform be if "racism" disappeared?

:dunno:
Exactly what we are seeing here. Desperation to keep the racism alive. Without that the lose votes. Which the polls show as happening. This guy can’t win without his race being the forefront of his campaign. So he made it up.

That’s not an accurate representation. Pro-Christian things have been banned. People at the workplace are forced to say happy holidays things like that is because of left-wing fanaticism.

This is almost entirely a one-sided issue. The left-wing constantly complains about something that doesn’t exist in the USA, which is “white supremacy”. And they even put it in our face every day with DEI which has cost companies money as Matt Gaitz pointed out recently.

There are left wingers on the mass media that openly say anti-white things and nothing is done about it it there is no repercussion.

Whining or complaining you think that the right or Christian stew hell in comparison to what is known as cancel culture ie literally people losing their jobs because of left-wing fanaticism.
You actually spent the time to come up with the bullshit? And why do persons on the right on forums constantly stereotype?

Racism doesn't exist in America? LMAO! Get some mental health treatments for your delusions.

You actually spent the time to come up with the bullshit? And why do persons on the right on forums constantly stereotype?

Racism doesn't exist in America? LMAO! Get some mental health treatments for your delusions.
Non response^ personal attack

You cannot respond with logic or any kind of a valid counter so you make things up. Respond to this. Respond with substance and context.

There are left wingers on the mass media that openly say anti-white things and nothing is done about it it there is no repercussion. Ie Van Jones of CNN saying “all white people have a virus”. ESPN anchors and other well known lefties making outright anti white racist remarks about the rise of Caitlin Clark.

Bring forth an example of somebody on ESPN or CNN or Fox News saying “all Black people have a virus” and nothing is done about it. You can’t because it doesn’t exist.

Non response^ personal attack

You cannot respond with logic or any kind of a valid counter so you make things up. Respond to this. Respond with substance and context.

There are left wingers on the mass media that openly say anti-white things and nothing is done about it it there is no repercussion. Ie Dan Jones of CNN saying all white people have a virus. ESPN anchors and other well known lefties making outright anti white racist remarks about the rise of Caitlin Clark.

Bring for an example of somebody on ESPN or CNN or Fox News saying all Black people have a virus and nothing has done about it. You can’t because it doesn’t exist.
Oh, please. I am simply mirroring 5 previous right wing posters here to see if their techniques will work on this forum, as posting nicely doesn't seem to work, either.

So, if you are a nice person, I will oblige by playing the violin, and then send you some cheese go with your whines.

Oh, please. I am simply mirroring 5 previous right wing posters here to see if their techniques will work on this forum, as posting nicely doesn't seem to work, either.

So, if you are a nice person, I will oblige by playing the violin, and then send you some cheese go with your whines.
you have nothing to contribute but trolling so far…

The US population including black and white people are fed up with left wing fanaticism, which includes making up the view that “white supremacy” is any kind of a serious thing in America. Or doing what you’re doing which is ignoring blatant and obvious left-wing fanaticism, including anti-white racism in the media and from Hollywood.

You cannot respond to points about DEI, the racist organization BLM, the insanity of left-wing fanaticism where a man can go into a woman’s bathroom. I’ve noticed this with your side. You simply don’t respond to it or worse you support it

There is no racism. Content of character is where we are and it’s painfully obvious democrats don’t have any of that. That’s why they have to fake racism.
Bullcrap. Another one in denial. Racism doesn't exist? Gee, you could have fooled me with all the redlining in the banks in the past 20 years. Peddle your manure to someone who will buy it. And stereotype Democrats, while you are at it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
you have nothing to contribute but trolling

The US population population, including black and white people are fed up with left wing fanaticism, which includes making up the view that white supremacy is any kind of a serious thing in America. Or doing what you’re doing, completely ignoring blatant and obvious left-wing fanaticism, including anti-white racism in the media and from Hollywood.

You cannot respond to points about DEI, the racist organization BLM, the insanity of left-wing fanaticism where a man can go into a woman’s bathroom. I’ve noticed this with your side. You simply don’t respond to it or worse you support it
Wow, the pot calling the kettle back. Keep going with the rants. "My side"? What a moron.

• Thanks
Wow, the pot calling the kettle back. Keep going with the rants. "My side"? What a moron.
BTW, DEI is not a bad thing so long as qualified people are hired and no one loses out because of it. There is nothing wrong with trying to promote a diverse workforce of qualified individuals. But it didn't bother anti-DEI people when qualified persons of color were exclude for decades.

• Thanks
BTW, DEI is not a bad thing so long as qualified people are hired and no one loses out because of it. There is nothing wrong with trying to promote a diverse workforce of qualified individuals. But it didn't bother anti-DEI people when qualified persons of color were exclude for decades.
Still no response from you from the fact that CNN did not reprimand Van Jones for saying all white people have a virus. And you might not ever respond to this point

well some companies have lowerd their standards to bring on DEI hires. These are the types of things that you simply do not respond to with context… when confronted that your arguments are losing ones you respond with personal attacks and no substance.

you have nothing to contribute but trolling so far…

The US population including black and white people are fed up with left wing fanaticism, which includes making up the view that “white supremacy” is any kind of a serious thing in America. Or doing what you’re doing which is ignoring blatant and obvious left-wing fanaticism, including anti-white racism in the media and from Hollywood.

I am not advocating for men to use women's bathrooms. Don't lump everyone into the same pool. That's the problem with people like you. And I don't have a "side". That's another problem.

• Thanks
I am not advocating for men to use women's bathrooms. Don't lump everyone into the same pool. That's the problem with people like you. And I don't have a "side". That's another problem.
I’m not the one who launched unprovoked personal attacks, you did.

You have not responded to the fact that some workplaces are forcing Christians to say happy holidays instead of merry Christmas. You made an incorrect point that Christians are complaining about persecution for somebody wishing them happy holidays… the general tone of your posts come off as one being a pro blm left-winger ie your apparent belief that white supremacy is a serious problem in America.

Still no response from you from the fact that CNN did not reprimand Van Jones for saying all white people have a virus. And you might not ever respond to this point

well some companies have lowerd their standards to bring on DEI hires. These are the types of things that you simply do not respond to with context… when confronted that your arguments are losing ones you respond with personal attacks and no substance.
Here's a clue. I am not obligated to meet your expectations and respond to everything you say. You mind me of a goddamn Baptist minister in the small town I grew up in who thought the high schoolers that didn't go to his church were under his authority. So, don't be that p.o.s. minister--because those of us in high school then told him to go fuck himself, and that's what will happen with you, too.

Just who in the hell do you think you are?

• Thanks
I’m not the one who launched unprovoked personal attacks, you did.

You have not responded to the fact that some workplaces are forcing Christians to say happy holidays instead of merry Christmas. You made an incorrect point that Christians are complaining about persecution for somebody wishing them happy holidays… the general tone of your posts come off as one being a pro blm left-winger ie your apparent belief that white supremacy is a serious problem in America.
Don't put words in my mouth, scumbag. And, yes, Christians are crying about being persecuted. Thousands of them envision themselves being on the cross like Jesus and being martyrs in pain. It's really a sad thing to see.

• Thanks
Here's a clue. I am not obligated to meet your expectations and respond to everything you say. You mind me of a goddamn Baptist minister in the small town I grew up in who thought the high schoolers that didn't go to his church were under his authority. So, don't be that p.o.s. minister--because those of us in high school then told him to go fuck himself, and that's what will happen with you, too.

Just who in the hell do you think you are?

You were the one who said this

“Racism doesn't exist in America? LMAO! Get some mental health treatments for your delusions.”

You said that^ earlier in the thread. You were presented with the fact that there is no white supremacy in any positions of power in the USA, but there is anti-white racism from people like Van Jones of CNN ….and from ESPN toward the rise of Caitlin Clark, along with other left wingers toward the rise of Caitlin Clark. So far there has been no substance from you on these critical points basically just personal attacks and trolling.

Folks have a right to be upset with you because you are peddling left-wing propaganda even if if you say you’re not from the left. Again you’re making this following false claim.

“Racism doesn't exist in America? LMAO! Get some mental health treatments for your delusions.”

Forum List

Back