What is it with these DEMOCRATS that always play the fake hate crime BS?

Shut the fuck up. This only happens with democrats. There’s not enough racism for them to run with they have to make it up.

I have a dream has happened just you moron left wingers don’t know it.
You guys are racists, deny it, then try blaming democrats for being racists when they point it out. Funny how the white right wants to tell everybody how racism is fake. These are the same types that tell women that rape is fake. So 3 years from now when the next fake happens you guys will ignore all the racism that goes on by the right to tell everybody how fake it is and how Democrats make up racism.

When the evidence says so yes. The stereotype you have earned is fake victim status. It’s so fucking critical to left wing politicians they have to make it up to remain relevant.

This guy needs to be sent to prison and have that prison sentence doubled for a hate crime.
He might need to be sent to prison, but so do every one of YOU white racists.

I’m not here to make an argument. I’m here to find out why MAGA supports a felon willing to subvert the Constitution.

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION
Like Biden did stealing classified documents as a senator?

You mean like that?

You guys are racists, deny it, then try blaming democrats for being racists when they point it out. Funny how the white right wants to tell everybody how racism is fake. These are the same types that tell women that rape is fake. So 3 years from now when the next fake happens you guys will ignore all the racism that goes on by the right to tell everybody how fake it is and how Democrats make up racism.
You’ve already proven that you don’t have a clue…

I want everyone to know that I asked you a simple question about what your vision of a non racist society looks like, and you refused to answer that…Meaning either you don’t have a clue what racism is, or even worse, the cries of racism are fake…..like you. Fraud.

^^^^^Projection and gaslighting overload.^^^^^
It takes massive lack of self-awareness to post drivle like the above.
Yet, IQ2 posts crap like this every freaking day.
🙄

You’ve already proven that you don’t have a clue…

I want everyone to know that I asked you a simple question about what your vision of a non racist society looks like, and you refused to answer that…Meaning either you don’t have a clue what racism is, or even worse, the cries of racism are fake…..like you. Fraud.
I have stated many times that whites need to get off their asses and work to rid the racism in their communities. Stop lying to yourself about racism being fake when you practice it daily. And don't ask stupid questions, do what it takes to end white racism

Just put your policies out there for the public to see. What's with all this fake hate racist bs?
Supposedly we're a hateful nation so you shouldn't have to make it up as you go.

Pathetic democrat tactic

It's all part of the modern-day Democrat -supported Urban Plantation Experience... and they're dumb enough to sit still for it.

^^^^^Projection and gaslighting overload.^^^^^
It takes massive lack of self-awareness to post drivle like the above.
Yet, IQ2 posts crap like this every freaking day.
🙄
Dispute it bitch. Show me that white racism no longer exists. Because I don't post drivel.

It's all part of the modern-day Democrat -supported Urban Plantation Experience... and they're dumb enough to sit still for it.
There is no such experience. There are no urban plantations. Tells us when racism ended.

I have stated many times that whites need to get off their asses and work to rid the racism in their communities.
Why?

Stop lying to yourself about racism being fake when you practice it daily.
Sux to be you.
And don't ask stupid questions, do what it takes to end white racism
Agreed... we won't even give it a thought... we have better things to do with our time... :auiqs.jpg:

Shut the fuck up. This only happens with democrats. There’s not enough racism for them to run with they have to make it up.

I have a dream has happened just you moron left wingers don’t know it.
No it hasn't. All people like yo do is pos tup one sentence and by the next sentence you repeat the racism you say you don't have.

I have stated many times that whites need to get off their asses and work to rid the racism in their communities. Stop lying to yourself about racism being fake when you practice it daily. And don't ask stupid questions, do what it takes to end white racism
Ok, I’ll give you one more chance…Explain what you see as the “ending of racism”?

Why?

Sux to be you.

Agreed... we won't even give it a thought... we have better things to do with our time... :auiqs.jpg:
So you don't know what whites need to do to get off their asses and end their racism. So then the next time some whites get beat down by blacks, you have nothing to say. And when you get shot by some back person, remember that you had better things to do when you were living.

Forum List

Back