What is it with these DEMOCRATS that always play the fake hate crime BS?

So you don't know what whites need to do to get off their asses and end their racism. So then the next time some whites get beat down by blacks, you have nothing to say. And when you get shot by some back person, remember that you had better things to do when you were living.
That sounds like an admission that blacks fantasize about being lawless thugs.

Ok, I’ll give you one more chance…Explain what you see as the “ending of racism”?
Fuck you. Get off your ass and do what it takes to end the racism in white communities.I have nothing to explain to you.

There is no such experience. There are no urban plantations. Tells us when racism ended.
I see you feeling really bad about how you are treated. We are forced to read it daily. Have you ever considered you get treated poorly cuz you’re a whiner and not because of your race?

Seems obvious to me.

That sounds like an admission that blacks fantasize about being lawless thugs.
To a racist white piece of shit it sounds that way, to me its sounds like karma for a arrogant white racist who said he doesn't have to give a damn and will stay a racist.

I find it funny how whites boys, the most lawless thugs in this nation, talk crazy about others. You are preparing to vote for a white convicted felon to be the president and you make that comment.

"Hate crimes" are just another function of the whole massive, divisive left wing Identity Politics strategy that turned off so many Americans, and played such an important role in the rise of MAGA.

Not only did the Dems take their eye off the ball -- the middle class -- they also pissed them off. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Fuck you. Get off your ass and do what it takes to end the racism in white communities.I have nothing to explain to you.
You are a fraud…if you can’t explain what an end to racism looks like, then you don’t know what racism is…

Just more proof that you are a poser….

To a racist white piece of shit it sounds that way, to me its sounds like karma for a arrogant white racist who said he doesn't have to give a damn and will stay a racist.

I find it funny how whites boys, the most lawless thugs in this nation, talk crazy about others. You are preparing to vote for a white convicted felon to be the president and you make that comment.
You don’t even know what racism is, so why would any sane person listen to anything a middle class white agitator like you has to say?

You're a one-trick phoney race-baiting bore.
Racism is so bad that you see it in the mirror everyday.
GTFOH :eusa_hand:
That silly tactic won't work. Prove when racism ended. Dispute the facts in this study.
Or this one:
Nick Noel, Duwain Pinder, Shelley Stewart III and Jason Wright, The economic impact of closing the racial wealth gap, https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mc...ct-of-closing-the-racial-wealth-gap-final.pdf
Or this one:
Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede, Lars Dietrich, & Thomas Shapiro, Amy Traub, Catherine Ruetschlin, Tamara Draut, The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters, Or this one:
Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps
Or this one:
Stephen Miller, Black Workers Still Earn Less than Their White Counterparts, www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/compensation/pages/racial-wage-gaps-persistence-poses-challenge.aspx
Or this one:
Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap
Or this one:
Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf
Or this one:
Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls, Housing Discrimination As A Basis For Black Reparations,

I've read them. And many more. Until you do so, don't try me.

You don’t even know what racism is, so why would any sane person listen to anything a middle class white agitator like you has to say?
What makes you believe I'm white? Some idiot lying to you about what he thinks I am? You want to delude yurself into such a belief because you have no rebuttal for the things I have presented. Don't tell me what I don't know white boy. I am most defintely a black man. I do know what racism is, and you represent an example of it.

You are a fraud…if you can’t explain what an end to racism looks like, then you don’t know what racism is…

Just more proof that you are a poser….
Look chump, I've described not only what the fucking end looks like, but how to get to the motherfucking end. So get off your white ass, get rid of YOUR racism, then work to rid the racism that exists in the white comunirty.

That silly tactic won't work. Prove when racism ended. Dispute the facts in this study.
Or this one:
Nick Noel, Duwain Pinder, Shelley Stewart III and Jason Wright, The economic impact of closing the racial wealth gap, https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/industries/public and social sector/our insights/the economic impact of closing the racial wealth gap/the-economic-impact-of-closing-the-racial-wealth-gap-final.pdf
Or this one:
Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede, Lars Dietrich, & Thomas Shapiro, Amy Traub, Catherine Ruetschlin, Tamara Draut, The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters, Or this one:
Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps
Or this one:
Stephen Miller, Black Workers Still Earn Less than Their White Counterparts, www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/compensation/pages/racial-wage-gaps-persistence-poses-challenge.aspx
Or this one:
Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap
Or this one:
Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf
Or this one:
Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls, Housing Discrimination As A Basis For Black Reparations,

I've read them. And many more. Until you do so, don't try me.
I live on Long Island, NY. It's like the United Nations here, all sorts of "races" that live and shop and work TOGETHER without any sense of racial tensions or divides.We don't have race riots or "mostly peaceful" protests or ANY of that nonsense going on here today!
Sure, there are traces of segregated neighborhoods from the past, but we all are crammed in here pretty tightly without a the racial unrest CRAP you see most everyday on the MSM propaganda networks.

You are all about your NARRATIVE, and nothing more.
Typical destabilization tactics of you Marxist ASSHOLES.
GFY!!!!! :dev3:

"Hate crimes" are just another function of the whole massive, divisive left wing Identity Politics strategy that turned off so many Americans, and played such an important role in the rise of MAGA.

Not only did the Dems take their eye off the ball -- the middle class -- they also pissed them off. Brilliant.
A hate crime is no different than motive being used to determine the severity of the charges in other criminal acts. When you describe society and government addressing the concerns of a community as identity politics you look fucking stupid. I mean we don't call Medicare identity politics do we? Real identity politics comes from the right in all those threads they start where they post a video of a black person or gay person or woman saying the same bigoted things they do and thinking that gives them cover. That's identity politics.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
I live on Long Island, NY. It's like the United Nations here, all sorts of "races" that live and shop and work TOGETHER without any sense of racial tensions or divides.We don't have race riots or "mostly peaceful" protests or ANY of that nonsense going on here today!
Sure, there are traces of segregated neighborhoods from the past, but we all are crammed in here pretty tightly without a the racial unrest CRAP you see most everyday on the MSM propaganda networks.

You are all about your NARRATIVE, and nothing more.
Typical destabilization tactics of you Marxist ASSHOLES.
GFY!!!!! :dev3:
I DGAF where you live. You live on Long Island and there is no racial tension. Yeah, right.

When you describe society and government addressing the concerns of a community as identity politics you look fucking stupid.
And once again: It's not the goal that is the problem, it's the way the goal is pursued.

I have to say the same thing to the Trumpsters. And neither of you has any clue about what I mean by that.

Things are working out great doing things your way. Just great. Congratulations on that.

Mac, please SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're wrong. This has been coming since the Civil Rights Act was passed. What middle class did dems piss off? You ignore that it has been the right playing identity politics because you really don't know what Identity politics is. I knew that when you first wrote that silly shit about political correctness and identity politics a few years ago. What is political correctness mac? What is identity politics?

So you don't know what whites need to do to get off their asses and end their racism.
Incorrect. Whites don't need to anything at all. Anything. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.
So then the next time some whites get beat down by blacks, you have nothing to say.
We are a nation of laws. When people are assaulted then the law steps in to punish. Black. White. Whatever.
And when you get shot by some back person, remember that you had better things to do when you were living.
Why would a Black person shoot me? I didn't do a thing to him-or-her.

And once again: It's not the goal that is the problem, it's the way the goal is pursued.

I have to say the same thing to the Trumpsters. And neither of you has any clue about what I mean by that.

Things are working out great doing things your way. Just great. Congratulations on that.
No mac, you don't have a clue. All you can do is criticize both sides. How do you pursue a goal of racial equality by allowing the inequality to exist so that the one side who created the inequality doesn't get upset? Explain that. How do you fix problems created by color coded policies with color blind policies? Explain that. How was the white midde class created in America mac? Do you know?

Forum List

Back