What is it with these DEMOCRATS that always play the fake hate crime BS?

Again, this is a tactic used when someone like you has no rebuttal. Accept the asswhippin.
White REPUBLICANS fought a war and thousands DIED to END SLAVERY.
You're welcome. :itsok:

Having seen many of your posts, I don't believe it's possible to have an honest, serious, civil conversation with you.
The same can be said about you. Maybe even more so. I agree with you on the civility. That's true. I find it difficult if not impossible to hide my amusement with you people and what you imagine passes for intelligent arguments but I'm always honest and clear about what I mean. When are you? :dunno: When does anyone have any clarity over one of your posts?
If that changes in the future, perhaps I'll be more likely to engage.

Until then, you can play with others.
:laugh:

You feel free to run away at your own leisure. I'm going to point and laugh regardless. I was simply wondering if you wanted to let anyone in on what the fuck you were talking about or if was going to remain your little secret. :dunno: :laugh:

White REPUBLICANS fought a war and thousands DIED to END SLAVERY.
You're welcome. :itsok:
You're the one sniffing around for gratitude. :lmao:

You're not proud of your white ancestors for dying en masse for the cause in and of it self? :dunno: :laugh:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Blacks fought for 245 years to end slavery.
:Boom2:
So according to Sea Biscuit, blacks didn't fight to end slavery. That it's fake news. This is an example of how STUPID some whites are.

You're the one sniffing around got gratitude. :lmao:

You're not proud of your white ancestors for dying en masse for the cause in and of it self? :dunno: :laugh:
Todays white Republicans support the confederacy.

Haha, you funny.
The DNC still sees you as slaves, and you oblige.
No, that is what Repiblicans see us as. They are the only ones telling us we are on a plantation.

The Gullah Wars: How Blacks freed themselves​

You're the one sniffing around got gratitude. :lmao:

The night they drove ol' Dixie down.
And the people were singing
Naaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaa nana na na
:eusa_whistle:

No it isn't. Whites got multiple handouts from the government that blacks were excluded from. That is what built the white middle class. So like I said don't be white trying to tell me shit about work.
I got out of prison in 1988. They gave me a 100.00 release fee for transportation. I had nothing. I built my business from the ground up MYSELF. I made it to the middle class on my own sweat and determination.
Meanwhile you're seemingly wallowing in the mud because you didn't get my 100 bucks?
GTFO with your whiney ass shit. Handouts are for those who can't help themselves. You have functioning limbs and presumably a brain so stop begging

I got out of prison in 1988. They gave me a 100.00 release fee for transportation. I had nothing. I built my business from the ground up MYSELF. I made it to the middle class on my own sweat and determination.
Meanwhile you're seemingly wallowing in the mud because you didn't get my 100 bucks?
GTFO with your whiney ass shit. Handouts are for those who can't help themselves. You have functioning limbs and presumably a brain so stop begging
Whites have everything they have because of handouts. You broke the law, so don't lecture me.

No, really. Show everyone here how much of a detestable shit-stain you really are.
MORE PLEASE, KEEP IT COMING.
:stir:
How? By expressing amusement that a nation of slavers devolved into brother killing brother and neighbor killing neighbor? :dunno: That shit is funny. Why should I feel bad about it? Do you have any intellectual arguments or just soy emotional ones? :dunno: :laugh:

Whites have everything they have because of handouts. You broke the law, so don't lecture me.
I've been at my job for 31 years. The only thing handed to me was an opportunity to PROVE myself worthy.
What have you got to PROVE yourself anything other than a racist pos?

Forum List

Back