What is it with these DEMOCRATS that always play the fake hate crime BS?

How? By expressing amusement that a nation of slavers devolved into brother killing brother and neighbor killing neighbor? :dunno: That shit is funny. Why should I feel bad about it? Do you have any intellectual arguments or just soy emotional ones?
You should be grateful.

Use your words Soy. :itsok:
I think that said it all!

1718630346903.png

so when gang members shoot little girls playing in their front yard, that isn't hate. just know that.
No.... that's gang violence. Just like when if tired driver drove over a bunch of little girls in their front yard that would be negligent homicide. Are you, as an unmitigated Bingo, surprised to discover that we use different words to describe different things? :dunno:

It it saying it about why you think I should be grateful rather than amused that a nation of slavers devolved into killing one another? :dunno: :laugh:
well, it would be helpful if you would remember the demofks are the kkk. Without that, you're just a pretzel.

well, it would be helpful if you would remember the demofks are the kkk. Without that, you're just a pretzel.
:laugh:

There were Democrat and Republican chapters of the KKK. You're twisting yourself into a pretzel to pretend you're okay with us shitting all over deplorable white segregationist culture. But I love watching you pretend so carry on. :lmao:

:laugh:

There were Democrat and Republican chapters of the KKK. You're twisting yourself into a pretzel to pretend you're okay with us shitting all over deplorable white segregationist culture. But I love watching you pretend so carry on. :lmao:
now see, you want to spread disinformation like you need to shit. stop it, demofks are the kkk. pretzel, history isn't your thingy.

Now if you had a republican chapter in a link would help your case. That's how we do it in here.

now see, you want to spread disinformation like you need to shit. stop it, demofks are the kkk. pretzel, history isn't your thingy.

Now if you had a republican chapter in a link would help your case. That's how we do it in here.
Of course I have links detailing Klan support for Republicans and Republican elected officials in the Klan, are you going to acknowledge them? Probably not. :laugh:

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

Study: The KKK helped Republicans win the South

Try using your own words instead of expecting your black betters to speak for you, you dumb Bingo :laugh:
so you post a link from others that you think supports you and I post the truth and I'm not allowed. hhahahahaahahahaa When your statements hit you in the face huh?

so you post a link from others that you think supports you and I post the truth and I'm not allowed. hhahahahaahahahaa When your statements hit you in the face huh?
I posted a link that proves what I claimed about there being Republican KKK members and supporters. What truth is there in that video that you want me to acknowledge? How is one guy claiming something on YouTube any different than you claiming something here? A clowns YouTube video isn't proof of anything you moron.

I mean the Trump is a CONVICTED felon facing prison.

#LOCKHIMUP
And, the only reason Biden isn’t facing the same fate, after admitting to commuting worse felonies, is he, the sitting president you freaks installed, has been judged to be mentally incompetent.

Folks, you simply can’t make this idiocy up!

And, the only reason Biden isn’t facing the same fate, after admitting to commuting worse felonies, is he, the sitting president you freaks installed, has been judged to be mentally incompetent.

Folks, you simply can’t make this idiocy up!
MAGA lies!

#TRUMPCRIMEFSMILY

That link is hilarious. The problem is this...

The ‘Great Switch’ is a Democrat narrative in which, once Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, all the members of Congress, in both houses, got up and traded places. All of the Democrats walked over to the Republican side, and all of the Republicans walked over to the Democrat side. The Democrats left their white robes and hoods in their old desks, which the Republicans then took ownership of.

Is a strawman. That isnt how any of us define the switch over.

Forum List

Back