What Is "Jews For Jesus"?

Jews for Jesus are a group that seeks to make Christian converts out of Jews, but with a twist. The converts retain a "Jewish" identity which they don't see as inconsistent with Christianity.

Unlike converts from other religions- that's why you never see Hindus for Jesus, Shintoists for Jesus or Agnostics for Jesus.

Those other faiths aren't considered to be as consistent with Christianity.

Its not religious for Christians.

Then it doesn't make much sense,

Rejection of circumcision was among
church's initial moves to differentiate from Jews.
So what point then to circumcise on a different day?

From medical perspective it neither makes sense,
even if they do it for health benefits, because on the 8th day
there's a spike of white blood sells that help the whole process.

It's like you would say it's not a religious thing to differ their rest day.

Last edited:
Then it doesn't make much sense,

Rejection of circumcision was among
church's initial moves to differentiate from Jews.
So what point then to circumcise on a different day?

From medical perspective it neither makes sense,
even if they do it for health benefits, because on the 8th day
there's a spike of white blood sells that help the whole process.

It's like you would say it's not a religious thing to differ their rest day.

Christians celebrate the resurrection on Sunday.

I am not a doctor so I don't know about the 8th day blood cells.. I do have brothers, sons and pile of male cousins who were circumcized. Why is the timing a problem for you?

Christians celebrate the resurrection on Sunday.

I am not a doctor so I don't know about the 8th day blood cells.. I do have brothers, sons and pile of male cousins who were circumcized. Why is the timing a problem for you?

A problem for me?

Simply none of what you say
makes any sense of what you do.

Other than to intentionally reject the Mosaic law,
it doesn't make sense to circumcise in the first 24 hours.

Last edited:
> Jews for Jesus

"The Israeli Supreme Court also made clear its feelings on Jews for Jesus as it applies to eligibility for aliyah. While all Jews are eligible to receive Israeli citizenship, the Supreme Court determined that Jews for Jesus are not actually Jews, as belief in Jesus as the Messiah is not a Jewish value. Rather, they said, Jews for Jesus "marks the clear separation between Judaism and Christianity" (1993)."

Jews for Jesus are true Jews

A problem for me?

Simply none of what you say
makes any sense of what you do.

Other than to intentionally reject the Mosaic law,
it doesn't make sense to circumcise in the first 24 hours.

Christians don't follow all of Mosiac law.. Much of Jewish law and rituals were important in identity and keeping Jewish people seperate from the others. Jewish people didn't want to be like Gentiles... or Greeks or Romans or Canaanites. Look how they despised Antiochus IV for trying to turn them into Greeks.

Christians don't follow all of Mosiac law.. Much of Jewish law and rituals were important in identity and keeping Jewish people seperate from the others. Jewish people didn't want to be like Gentiles... or Greeks or Romans or Canaanites. Look how they despised Antiochus IV for trying to turn them into Greeks.
Their choice to differentiate,
mine too and to keep my heritage.

But if they say they do it is not for religious reasons,
then why frame it as the reason they are rejected by Israel?

Last edited:
Jewish people didn't want to be like Gentiles...s.

This 'great book' keeping Jews away from goyim.
Non- Jews described as feces, insects, vile animals who can be cheated, robed or murdered.
Any Jew will became thousands of goyim as slaves.
Etc etc etc

Just imagine outrage of Jews if Christians would have a such book.
Go to DuckDuckGo.com and look for cites about non-Jews from the Book Shulchan Aruch, anything to know about the true Jewish attituted towards non-Jews.

61hXWC4iEHL.jpg

What's the problem to wait till the 8th day,
as the verse says, or is it to differentiate from Jews?
The problem with that is that the numbering of days and observation of times till the eighth day, is a heavy sin.
And you're saying there's a verse used as an enchantment?
And there's a cutting in the flesh against God's covenant with mankind? And then there's a printing of a birth certificate on permanent record with at least an X of some mark of the doctor's hand...and oftentimes an inked footprint of the baby.

Last edited:
This 'great book' keeping Jews away from goyim.
Non- Jews described as feces, insects, vile animals who can be cheated, robed or murdered.
Any Jew will became thousands of goyim as slaves.
Etc etc etc

Just imagine outrage of Jews if Christians would have a such book.
Go to DuckDuckGo.com and look for cites about non-Jews from the Book Shulchan Aruch, anything to know about the true Jewish attituted towards non-Jews.

61hXWC4iEHL.jpg

What outrage really, can you quote where the Shulchan Aruch rules to cheat an murder
non-Jews as "feces insects feces, insects, vile animals"?

Their choice to differentiate,
mine too and to keep my heritage.

But if they say they do it is not for religious reasons,
then why frame it as the reason they are rejected by Israel?

Was it the reason? Your remarks assume that if Christians are different from Jews they must hate Jews. I don't think that's true, but I do think you should honor your traditions and heritage.

Was it the reason? Your remarks assume that if Christians are different from Jews they must hate Jews. I don't think that's true, but I do think you should honor your traditions and heritage.

Is that why instead of addressing my comments
you prefer your strawmans to frame me?

This is exactly the insincerity with which missionaries
are targeting Jews to try convert and abandon their heritage.
If you think I should keep my heritage, then don't lie why Israel reject them.

Last edited:
Is that why instead of addressing my comments
you prefer your strawmans and to frame me?

This is exactly the insincerity with which missionaries
are targeting Jews to try convert and abandon their heritage.
If you think I should keep my heritage, then don't lie why Israel rejected them.

Why do you think I fuss about Scofield and all the nonsense that Jews must all return to the Holy land before Jesus can return and that 2/3 will die .. and 1/3 will convert?

I trust God has a plan for Jewish people and Muslims. Who am I to second guess God? You seem to think everyone who doesn't share your faith is a hypocrite and an enemy.

Why do you think I fuss about Scofield and all the nonsense that Jews must all return to the Holy land before Jesus can return and that 2/3 will die .. and 1/3 will convert?

I trust God has a plan for Jewish people and Muslims. Who am I to second guess God? You seem to think everyone who doesn't share your faith is a hypocrite and an enemy.
Hey Big Mouth,

see if beside projecting hostility on whoever points to your lies,
and can't bring yourself to address anything of what I've actually said,
what other conclusion to be reached other than you just can't admit to agree?

Last edited:
See, if beside projecting hostility on whoever points to your lies,
and can't bring yourself to address anything of what I've actually said,
what other conclusion to be reached other than you can't admit to agree?

What lies? I am not the author of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel or Hosea.

I am NOT hostile towards you. I am a Christian by heritage and tradition as well as by choice, but I also have a pretty good education and experience of people who don't think exactly as I do.

Forum List

Back