What is more important: keeping the government running or funding obamacare?

• Total voters

assuming the hysteria over government shutdown would actually occur....

Considering that medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy, I suspect for a family with major medical bills who are losing their home, nothing is as important as health care. Wouldn't you agree?

We need less government and no Obamacare. Obamacare will die of its own flaws...government will shrink under President Cruz.

We need less welfare and more high paid jobs.

More education
More infrastructure
More science
More tech

America should lead in each one.

We can build infrastructure....the rest need the cooperation of the brain dead young people.

And its "role"...not "roll".

Unless it's "Rock and Roll!" YEA!

7313935-heavy-metal-rock-and-roll-devil-horns-hand-sign-with-a-black-leather-studded-bracelet.jpg

Obamacare is part of the government, it's the law.

Your question is retarded.

it can be defunded. in fact, it has already been defunded by some 2 billion dollars previously.

now, can you man up and actually vote?

Is that were Republicans got the two billion increase for embassy security they told Hillary Clinton wasn't needed?

What is more important, having a government running with a welfare system for the hardest hit Americans; or having a government run by the private health insurance industry, and giving into everything the Republicans demand till the US is indistinguishable from an Indian slum? Going for the former. Enjoy Obama's veto.

Is it more important to keep the government running or to keep the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution?

Now tell me the framing of the OP's question isn't retarded.

Is it more important to keep the government running or to keep the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution?

Now tell me the framing of the OP's question isn't retarded.

i see the chickenshit still refuses to answer the question

your analogy is false, one is funding, the other is amending the constitution

you are the retard

it can be defunded. in fact, it has already been defunded by some 2 billion dollars previously.

Is that were Republicans got the two billion increase for embassy security they told Hillary Clinton wasn't needed?

why didn't you vote and why are you changing the subject? you don't like it when others do that in your threads...

Considering that medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy, I suspect for a family with major medical bills who are losing their home, nothing is as important as health care. Wouldn't you agree?

for those families, but they are not a majority of americans...further, there will still be medical bankruptcies under obamacare, red herring

now...can you address the OP are you continue running like a coward? which would you prefer to be funded?

Are you in grade school? Still?

and once again we see the libs don't want to answer the question, instead they just want to blame the pubs and act like children instead of having an adult discussion.

i figured this thread would turn out this way. liberals don't care about government, they only care about bashing republicans.

kind of a false choice.....don't you mean 'defunding' Obamacare...?

how is it a false choice?

and no, i meant which would you prefer to be funded.

well i definitely don't want to see O-care funded....so that means i prefer funding the government...?

actually i don't care if the government is funded or not......that's Obama's choice...

it is not a false choice, you simply do not want to make a choice because you want neither funded, so the answer for you is: none of the above.

The question is disingenuous, one having nothing to do with the other.

It’s the same as a hostage-taker (republicans) asking which is more important: paying the ransom or the life of the hostage.

The question is disingenuous, one having nothing to do with the other.

It’s the same as a hostage-taker (republicans) asking which is more important: paying the ransom or the life of the hostage.

nope, not at all. you libs are the one who created this question by calling pubs hostage takers, now you don't want actually answer the question because you realize what fools you are for calling pubs hostage takers.

seriously, you claim pubs are holding the government hostage, so when asked, using YOUR LIBERAL logic, which is more important, you refuse and claim it is disingenuous.

thus proving the liberal claim that pubs are holding hostage the government to be...........disingenuous

for those families, but they are not a majority of americans...further, there will still be medical bankruptcies under obamacare, red herring

now...can you address the OP are you continue running like a coward? which would you prefer to be funded?

Even outside of bankruptcy, about 56 million adults—more than 20 percent of the population between the ages of 19 and 64—will still struggle with health-care-related bills this year

Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies: Study

If one in five are struggling, you can bet, for many others it's a "major inconvenience".

And like I said, for those struggling with medical bills, keeping their families safe with food and a roof over their heads is more important then anything else. Try to figure out why "Tiny Shitstain". Then perhaps, you might understand that this entire thread is a "red herring".

Those are terrible choices. There should be a third choice, all of the above. The only reason there is even a choice in the first place is because Republicans in the House are making it one. And it's a false choice. There is no reason to threaten to shut down the Government over Obamacare and there is no reason to defund Obamacare. This is a problem of the GOP's making. Let them figure it out.

kind of a false choice.....don't you mean 'defunding' Obamacare...?

how is it a false choice?

and no, i meant which would you prefer to be funded.

well i definitely don't want to see O-care funded....so that means i prefer funding the government...?

actually i don't care if the government is funded or not......that's Obama's choice...

This is just another one of those fake battles like the Deficit Cliff. Obamacare will dally until it gets funded properly under whichever president and until it is properly administrated.

Are you in grade school? Still?

and once again we see the libs don't want to answer the question, instead they just want to blame the pubs and act like children instead of having an adult discussion.

i figured this thread would turn out this way. liberals don't care about government, they only care about bashing republicans.

Your tactic is common around here among the rightwing inmates. Start a thread based on an idiotic premise and then cry about it when normal intelligent people point out how idiotic it is.

If it's more important to keep the government running than it is to fund - or defund - Obamacare,

then that just proves that the Republicans in Congress are acting irresponisibly by their willingness to shut down the government over the funding or defunding of Obamacare.

Why aren't the Republicans threatening to shut down the government if Medicare isn't defunded?

Forum List

Back