🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Obama's Biggest Failure?: Poll

Which Is Obama's Greatest Failure

• Total voters
President Obama made the mistake of believing the Republican party AND the rabid RWNJs (tee potty, Poootarians, etc) actually worked for the United States.

They don't.

In fact, they will do whatever necessary to bring us down. Anyone who does not see that has not been paying attention.

The GOP "works" for the people that elected them...Americans, the last time I checked! Obama declared that elections have consequences in 2009 but then decided that they didn't have consequences in 2010.

Race relations. What a terribly wasted opportunity.

Bullshit.

Sick of watching the haters blame those he hates.

12105840_966937400065981_935666355826558950_n.png

I used to think that Obamacare or the economy were the only choices, but recent events make me think his impotent foreign policy might be in the running.

What do you think?

Clearly the Obama administration's biggest flaw is failing to take the advice of every "expert" on message boards.

The second is not declaring martial law, disbanding Congress and the SCOTUS, and posing shirtless on a horse while kowtowing to everything USMB RWs demand.

Race relations. What a terribly wasted opportunity.

Bullshit.

Sick of watching the haters blame those he hates.

12105840_966937400065981_935666355826558950_n.png
Yeah, all those mean racists wouldn't let the President of the United States push to improve race relations.

They stopped him somehow. Poor him. He's a victim.

His sycophants have certainly enabled him on this, well done.

What a load of crap.

Last edited:
The economy is a disaster, but Obama being the bitch of Islam is his greatest failure.

Strongest economy in the world, created jobs, 7 thousand strikes against ISIL, killed more terrorists than any other country and a hell of a lot more.

Is that what you meant?

But hey, Pooting is finally in it. It will take him a long LONG time to catch up with President Obama so why don't you go help him? You won't be missed.

Dude, we had the strongest economy in the world before Barry took office! He's been awful at job creation, leading the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history! He let ISIS take the ground that we're now bombing to force them out of!

Strongest economy in the world, created jobs, 7 thousand strikes against ISIL, killed more terrorists than any other country and a hell of a lot more.

The economy is in shambles. Middle class jobs lost in 2009 have never recovered. The labor participation rate is the lowest in history. Those jobs that are available are low end service jobs and mostly part time. The lives of the middle class have been destroyed by Obama.

Yes, his Wall Street cronies have made a killing off of the government pumping billions into backroom deals to benefit the well connected, but that does nothing for the other 99% of the nation.

Is that what you meant?

But hey, Pooting is finally in it. It will take him a long LONG time to catch up with President Obama so why don't you go help him? You won't be missed.

I'm not so worried about Obama being gay, come on, we all knew it in 2008. BUT does he HAVE to bend over and take it up the ass EVERY time ISIS whistles?

Biggest failure?

Thinking Republicans would be willing to work with him

He NEEDS to work with the MAJORITY of Congress, you fucking subversive idiot! HE IS NOT THE DICTATOR, it's WE THE PEOPLE, you left wing shill!

Our President was naive in thinking that Republicans would be wiling to work with him like minority parties had worked with other Presidents

It was not until he realized that Republicans were only interested in his ultimate failure and began working without them that he started to find his stride

With all due respect, Winger...Obama didn't start out TRYING to work with the GOP! He told them that elections had consequences...that he had won...and then told them to go sit in the hall while Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and he did what they felt like! He only went through the motions of trying to work with the GOP when the Democrats lost their huge majorities in the 2010 mid term elections. That's reality...

Republicans, in their first meeting thought they could push the young President around and start dictating terms
They were put in their place

Republicans took a position of....if we can't call the shots, nobody can
Oldstye's quotes of "elections have consequences" and "I won" are factual....and you responded with an assumption.

Sort of makes your assumption less credible.

I used to think that Obamacare or the economy were the only choices, but recent events make me think his impotent foreign policy might be in the running.

What do you think?

Clearly the Obama administration's biggest flaw is failing to take the advice of every "expert" on message boards.

The second is not declaring martial law, disbanding Congress and the SCOTUS, and posing shirtless on a horse while kowtowing to everything USMB RWs demand.
If only that were true. Obama will become, if he is not already, the historical poster boy of American decline.

Clearly, American dominance was not going to last forever and Reagans are not borne of every generation. However, history will clearly invariably note the downward spiral of America heralded by the Obama administration.

What do you think?
Not closing Gitmo on day one, and not telling the GOP to go fuck themselves.
Actually...although not with those words, he did tell the GOP to go fuck themselves. As a matter of fact, he told the constitution to go fuck itself.

As for GITMO...another campaign promise that was impossible to meet and most level headed Americans knew it....so he opted to do it his own way...by releasing the prisoners. You know...the prisoners young men and women risked their lives capturing....he was more than willing to release them to save face.

Some leader.

What do you think?

If only that were true. Obama will become, if he is not already, the historical poster boy of American decline.

Clearly, American dominance was not going to last forever and Reagans are not borne of every generation. However, history will clearly invariably note the downward spiral of America heralded by the Obama administration.

The fact that you took my post seriously indicates that the downward spiral of certain Americans' awareness of the world outside the RW bubble began long ago...

What do you think?
Not closing Gitmo on day one, and not telling the GOP to go fuck themselves.
Seriously? Of all the colossal fuck ups Obama has done, you point to the few constructive things he hasn't? In fact, the latter, telling the Republicans to go fuck themselves is one of the reasons Obama is in history's trash heap. Great leaders like Reagan and good leaders like Clinton did exactly the opposite.

Anything and everything. Lied about Keystone for 7 years. Lying about airstrikes at ISIL/ISIS, if they fly out they come back full..........civilians embedded. War against Police. Race relations (nothing)? Inner city unemployment? 1mil parties at WH weekly or taxpayer funded fundraising weekly.

Taxpaying Americans should be fed up, angry. We are.

Seriously? Of all the colossal fuck ups Obama has done, you point to the few constructive things he hasn't? I

You right. Easier job to list anything good BHO has done. I am sure this has already been over and over. With full amount of SPIN possible.

Such as.........setting baseline at housing crash levels.......then say everything way up....off deep deep bottom. Stupid much? no.

You right. Easier job to list anything good BHO has done. I am sure this has already been over and over. With full amount of SPIN possible.

Such as.........setting baseline at housing crash levels.......then say everything way up....off deep deep bottom. Stupid much? no.

He has improved his handicap. Practice makes perfect.

The lefties on here know he has failed, they just can't admit it because another election is coming, lol.

I used to get irritated as hell furiously typing, or linking how bad Obama has done, trying to help these people see the light. Then I realized they already knew the truth, and their whole shtick was to do everything possible to deflect, hide, subvert, or out and out mislead any moderate on this board, and show media that comes to see what people think their messiah is still wonderful in the eyes of regular (cough, cough) Democrats.

Conservatives need to realize that the left knows it is in trouble, and is just trying its tried and true methods to bring itself back. Liberals are not stupid. They will crow here all about the polls today, but know they are on the wrong side of every issue. Every day that goes by shows people where the Democrats stand, and they are pooping. Even many of their staunch supporters have abandoned ship on the illegal issue, and they are hoping the clock gets to zero on the election before the truth is known by all citizens. Paris did not help their cause, because instead of talking about college phoney racism and safe spaces, we are talking about Obysmal foreign policy.

Hang in their conservatives, and smile at the lefties. When they post arrogance, understand it is just false bravado. The tide not only is, but has turned, and if they lose the Presidency and can't get the Senate, they will be TOTALLY out of power except for a few, broke, states-)

Forum List

Back