🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Obama's Biggest Failure?: Poll

Which Is Obama's Greatest Failure

• Total voters
I realize partisans will be partisans, but have any Democrats on this thread actually criticized Obama and not just indirectly blamed the Republicans?

As I recall, a lot of Republicans blasted Bush for the Medicare Drug plan. Was there anything else?

It really is okay to say something negative about your "side". It really wouldn't cause a stroke or anything.

The lefties on here know he has failed, they just can't admit it because another election is coming, lol.

I used to get irritated as hell furiously typing, or linking how bad Obama has done, trying to help these people see the light. Then I realized they already knew the truth, and their whole shtick was to do everything possible to deflect, hide, subvert, or out and out mislead any moderate on this board, and show media that comes to see what people think their messiah is still wonderful in the eyes of regular (cough, cough) Democrats.

Conservatives need to realize that the left knows it is in trouble, and is just trying its tried and true methods to bring itself back. Liberals are not stupid. They will crow here all about the polls today, but know they are on the wrong side of every issue. Every day that goes by shows people where the Democrats stand, and they are pooping. Even many of their staunch supporters have abandoned ship on the illegal issue, and they are hoping the clock gets to zero on the election before the truth is known by all citizens. Paris did not help their cause, because instead of talking about college phoney racism and safe spaces, we are talking about Obysmal foreign policy.

Hang in their conservatives, and smile at the lefties. When they post arrogance, understand it is just false bravado. The tide not only is, but has turned, and if they lose the Presidency and can't get the Senate, they will be TOTALLY out of power except for a few, broke, states-)

that party has their tools who sits on every site to try and either defend, deflect or just outright lie about How wonderful he's been to us and the world. they don't care if people see them as fools. If they can fool a few people, just like Obama has and did then they are happy little slaves of THE PARTY. how many time have they just put out the same chit over and over? you can spot who they are on here especially.

I realize partisans will be partisans, but have any Democrats on this thread actually criticized Obama and not just indirectly blamed the Republicans?

As I recall, a lot of Republicans blasted Bush for the Medicare Drug plan. Was there anything else?

It really is okay to say something negative about your "side". It really wouldn't cause a stroke or anything.

I'm not a Republican, but I have no issue in stating that Bush was a cluster fuck.

Obama is worse, but Bush was no prize by any measure.

I used to think that Obamacare or the economy were the only choices, but recent events make me think his impotent foreign policy might be in the running.

What do you think?

false presumption that the president has failed.

*shrug*

is there a point::?
Obama has indeed failed, but that is not the premise of the thread. The premise would be false if you contended that Obama has had no failures, I doubt if even a dingbat of your caliber would suggest that..

Forum List

Back