What is released and what is not,

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

If the memo is all fact, why would there need to be a rebuttal memo? That sounds like partisan politics. "let me explain why those people suck"..:smiliehug:
I mean, we dont even know what it says..
What if there was a REASON for it?
You are doing what you are bitching about...
Why dont ALL you people wait until the damn thing comes out?

If the memo is all fact, why would there need to be a rebuttal memo? That sounds like partisan politics. "let me explain why those people suck"..:smiliehug:

How can we know it is all facts when it was divided on strictly partisan lines? Doesn’t that seem suspiciously one sided?

I am disturbed at the refusal to release all...it is like the Fusion GPS hearing.

How can we know it is all facts when it was divided on strictly partisan lines? Doesn’t that seem suspiciously one sided?

I am disturbed at the refusal to release all...it is like the Fusion GPS hearing.
One sided? :rolleyes:

They wanted a week to take the narrative before the truth comes out..I have heard from some senators who have read it , and it is a big nothing conspiracy handwritten by Nunes.

It is very sad to see what these people did to the so called Bipartisan committee.. we have to hold down this FBI investigation and see through the drama and noise coming from Trump and the republicans who will do anything to show Trump their loyalness and slow down or try to stop the investigation.. You have to be stupid not to see that.

:sleep: Hey we got some new emojis:safetocomeoutff:;yeah

lol

You are apparently very confused.

They wanted a week to take the narrative before the truth comes out..I have heard from some senators who have read it , and it is a big nothing conspiracy handwritten by Nunes.

It is very sad to see what these people did to the so called Bipartisan committee.. we have to hold down this FBI investigation and see through the drama and noise coming from Trump and the republicans who will do anything to show Trump their loyalness and slow down or try to stop the investigation.. You have to be stupid not to see that.

:sleep: Hey we got some new emojis:safetocomeoutff:;yeah

If its nothing, why is schiff going around saying the world is going to explode?
This is why i laugh at all this shit until i see it...

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.
facts don't have a political side.
When it comes out we're relying on you to prove it wrong

Maybe there are other facts that mitigate the claims of the memo

Presenting only the "facts" that support your position is misleading

If it's so damning to the gop why aren't we out there smashing blackberrys, using bleach bit, and running nails on hard drives?

If that is the case, why are they whining so much?

Forum List

Back