What is the 5 billion for?

Yea I get that. Border security IS an issue and should be addressed. I just don't think a wall is a very cost-effective way to get that done.

And not everyone on the right is a racist piece of shit. But there are A LOT who are.

You're all over the place, so border security is fine but a wall is racist?

Democrats are fine with border security. They just don't want to fund the wall. Because it's a dumb idea.

No, they don't want to fund it because they know it will work, and they don't want anything that will work.

We don't want it funded because it's a dumb idea. You can keep repeating yourself, insisting what we think, when Trump's very own chief of staff agrees with us.

This isn't complicated. You just have your head too far up Trump's ass to see it.

I do? We've proven walls work not only here, but across the world. Yet you keep insisting it's stupid. That's not stupid. What's stupid is taking something that works and not using it yourself to solve a problem.

Ladders.

Just like how he didn't back down with making Mexico pay for the wall?

The government shutdown is fine with me too. It at least makes it more difficult for Trump to fuck anything up if the government isn't even running.

Plus, he's fighting a losing battle. If he caves in, he looks weak to his base. If he continues this, he's fighting a battle that Americans don't want. Lose-lose situation for him.

Americans Don’t Want A Government Shutdown Because Of The Border Wall

Poll: Americans Want Trump To Compromise On Border Wall To Avoid Possible Shutdown

Poll: Majorities oppose Trump's wall funding demand, call for compromise

People on your side are a bunch of racists who just don't like brown people.

And people on your side are members of the anti-white party.

If Trump conducted himself by polls, he would have dropped out of the race after his first primary debate.

Did he back down from having Mexico pay for the wall?

*Crickets*

Where did you go, Ray From Cleveland?

And again, we don't know what his plans are once the funds are appropriated. He may get Mexico to pay it by force. We don't know. He may cut foreign aid, he may tax money Mexican citizens send to Mexico, we just don't know.

Are you so naïve that you STILL think Trump might get Mexico to pay for it?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

One more time: I don't care who pays for it, and neither does anybody who wants the wall. You've been trained to bring up who's paying for it by your puppet masters. They are doing it to protect you because they didn't give you any sound talking points of why it shouldn't be built other than Trump isn't getting Mexico to pay for it.

You're all over the place, so border security is fine but a wall is racist?

Democrats are fine with border security. They just don't want to fund the wall. Because it's a dumb idea.

No, they don't want to fund it because they know it will work, and they don't want anything that will work.

We don't want it funded because it's a dumb idea. You can keep repeating yourself, insisting what we think, when Trump's very own chief of staff agrees with us.

This isn't complicated. You just have your head too far up Trump's ass to see it.

I do? We've proven walls work not only here, but across the world. Yet you keep insisting it's stupid. That's not stupid. What's stupid is taking something that works and not using it yourself to solve a problem.

Ladders.

Right. Because our engineers, our military, our border patrol hasn't figured that out. Only you did. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say laws are racist.

Of course you did, you think a border wall is racist

How is it racist?

giphy.gif

Don't care. The wall is dumb. The wall isn't going to protect people. The racists want the wall, and fuck what they want.

Reading comprehension issues?

Building a wall isn't racist. Racists want a wall. Notice the distinction.

I hope that clears things up for you and your limited education. If you need more assistance, I'm going to need to start charging you.

My goodness, you have no idea WTF you're even saying.

How can wanting a wall built be racist but those who can build the wall not be?

Show me where I said that wanting a wall built is racist.

I just said "Building a wall isn't racist." If you're too stupid to understand this, then I can't help you.

Ladders.

Right. Because our engineers, our military, our border patrol hasn't figured that out. Only you did. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not the only one.

Trump's chief of staff: "And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

And people on your side are members of the anti-white party.

If Trump conducted himself by polls, he would have dropped out of the race after his first primary debate.

*Crickets*

And again, we don't know what his plans are once the funds are appropriated. He may get Mexico to pay it by force. We don't know. He may cut foreign aid, he may tax money Mexican citizens send to Mexico, we just don't know.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

One more time: I don't care who pays for it, and neither does anybody who wants the wall. You've been trained to bring up who's paying for it by your puppet masters. They are doing it to protect you because they didn't give you any sound talking points of why it shouldn't be built other than Trump isn't getting Mexico to pay for it.

I didn't say that you care who pays for it.

I was laughing at you for being naïve and thinking that Mexico still might pay for it.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You could have just admitted that Trump backed down on having Mexico pay for our border wall, but I know your head is too far up Trump's ass for you to ever question his methods promises. So instead, like a lost fucking puppy, you keep holding out hope that Trump still MIGHT get Mexico to pay for it. Fucking pathetic.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.
Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

I didn't say I want all illegals here, you fucking moron.

I said that I don't support you retarded wall.
Nothing else has worked bitch so either support the wall or ewe pay for the fucking illegals you idiot!

No thanks. I'm 100% in favor of Mexico paying for our wall though, you know, like you were stupid enough to vote for.

*Crickets*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was laughing at you for being naïve and thinking that Mexico still might pay for it.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You could have just admitted that Trump backed down on having Mexico pay for our border wall, but I know your head is too far up Trump's ass for you to ever question his methods promises. So instead, like a lost fucking puppy, you keep holding out hope that Trump still MIGHT get Mexico to pay for it. Fucking pathetic.

trump lied to all his cult members during the campaign....they gobbled it up. Now he is asking THEM to pay for the Wall....the Dems say he will rot in the WH before he gets his wall....

When the politicians mention immigration reform I wonder what they mean. It is all so vague! And, B. I wonder why they think new laws will be enforced when the old ones were just ignored. That’s what I wonder.
CBP and ICE follow the laws...........and the directives of the Federal Gov't............Trump issued a ZERO TOLERANCE on the border.........For Maximum effort to secure the border.......as a result the Detention Centers are overflowing which forced tent cities to be built and used at locations and Military bases where he could use Military personnel help with the numbers coming in who were already being paid anyway..........

The leftist legal groups challenged in Court and Trump did E.O's to challenge immigration policies that were previously unchallenged...............Forcing the courts to spell out legal and illegal actions on this issue. The Flores Agreement and Asylum issues are key parts of this issue......Loop holes......The Asylum battle is underway right now and the 91h liberal circuit court has extended a temporary ban on the E.O.......this is going to the Supreme Court........This issue is that Asylum seekers must do it at POE's...........so they can no longer sneak into the country and when caught YELL ASYLUM......using the Loop Hole in the system............and them being allowed to do it.............is BS and Congress could fix that quick but doesn't.

The other issue is the 20 day holding of Children and families.......the Flores issue........The courts have ordered that they can not keep them for more than 20 days..........Now that Loop hole is being extended to YOU CAN'T SEPERATE THE FAMILIES........so the child must be released.......the parents if real are in a legal process for Asylum or deportation......and ICE is SCREWED LEGALLY on the issue.............They separate them and violate Flores and injunctions from the courts..........aka they are LEGALLY SCREWED BY THE LOOP HOLES............These loop holes could be quickly ended by Congress but they do not.

This is why you see Catch and Release again........the new court rulings have FORCED ICE to let families go and give them a court date again.........The new Catch and Release is JUDICIAL ACTIVISM from the courts.........and REFUSAL by CONGRESS TO CLOSE THE LOOP HOLES.

*Crickets*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

trump lied to all his cult members during the campaign....they gobbled it up. Now he is asking THEM to pay for the Wall....the Dems say he will rot in the WH before he gets his wall....

Exactly.

Those idiots can go get Trump to get Mexico to pay for the wall like he promised (and apparently SOME of those idiots still think that might happen lol). Otherwise I'm not interested in giving them any support whatsoever.

*Crickets*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I have no idea how this is so difficult for you to understand. I (we) have said a dozen times, we don't care who pays for it. We never bring it up, you on the left constantly do. We only respond in like kind. Show me how anybody on the right has brought up the subject.

*Crickets*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

This thread is a Troll thread and nothing more..............one of many on these boards............that is why I called it and SNL thread a long time ago..............

Troll opinions like yours are disregarded......................and the responses are in most cases mocking the Troll.

Build the wall, it will pay for its’self. This is a concept the moronic libtards cannot grasp.

*Crickets*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I have no idea how this is so difficult for you to understand. I (we) have said a dozen times, we don't care who pays for it.

That's great, Ray. I'm going to go ahead and copy/paste my last response since you apparently didn't read it.

See that? I made it bold and I underlined it for you. That way you don't miss it this time. Reading is so difficult for uneducated Trump supporters.

Ladders.

I'm not the only one.

Trump's chief of staff: "And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Of course it doesn't'.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

*Crickets*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

This thread is a Troll thread and nothing more..............one of many on these boards............that is why I called it and SNL thread a long time ago..............

Troll opinions like yours are disregarded......................and the responses are in most cases mocking the Troll.

You're disregarding my opinion? Aw man. Well, alright then.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I have no idea how this is so difficult for you to understand. I (we) have said a dozen times, we don't care who pays for it.

That's great, Ray. I'm going to go ahead and copy/paste my last response since you apparently didn't read it.

See that? I made it bold and I underlined it for you. That way you don't miss it this time. Reading is so difficult for uneducated Trump supporters.

If you know we don't care about who pays for it, why DO YOU keep bringing it up?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You're disregarding my opinion? Aw man. Well, alright then.
Simplifies the discussion now doesn't it................much easier than more Trolling........

But what ever floats your boat..............

Forum List

Back