What is the 5 billion for?

The only morons are the ones who believed him (as many still do). The cornerstone of his presidency—building this stupid wall—was based on a lie?

Write to your Democrat party and tell them to pass the budget and we'll get started. The sooner the better as far as we're concerned.

The money from Mexico...is it cash or check? They’ll need to know how to add it in on the ledger.

The only morons are the ones who believed him (as many still do). The cornerstone of his presidency—building this stupid wall—was based on a lie?

Write to your Democrat party and tell them to pass the budget and we'll get started. The sooner the better as far as we're concerned.

The money from Mexico...is it cash or check? They’ll need to know how to add it in on the ledger.

images.png

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

So, this wall will make all these costs disappear?

This wall will stop all illegal immigration including those that arrive by boat & plane, that arrive with VISAs & then just stay?

You peple are dumber than shit.

The shit-dumb people are those like yourself who want open borders, then cry about it when some shithead illegal murders someone in your family.

We're all in much more danger of that sort of thing every day when we send our kids to school or when some fuckwit backwater hissyfitting inbreds get together for a tiki torch parade, get real someday.

Why you dumb kneegrows play in the street?

View attachment 237838

I know you can’t be a trump supporter and pretend to care about honesty. Just tell us if the money from Mexico will be check or cash

View attachment 237838

I know you can’t be a trump supporter and pretend to care about honesty. Just tell us if the money from Mexico will be check or cash

Tariffs..

View attachment 237838

I don't know. I'm still waiting for my Obama check for $2,500 a year I was supposed to save on healthcare insurance. Do you know when that money is coming?

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/120xx/doc12085/03-10-reducingthedeficit.pdf

12.5 Billion to maintain vacant properties.........and continue to do so when no one is using them........They should be sold off to end the maintenance costs...........in which case we would get revenue from the sales..............Would almost pay for the wall by itself.............

But our Great Establishment politicians keep these........and spend billions on them when no one is using them........but NO MAS for BORDER SECURITY............

Unreal huh..........

We have money for this.............LOL............one of my favorites............

But CBP's vehicles are breaking down because they are old.........and Congress says.......NO MAS.......sorry can't do it.

shrimp.png

That one always cracks me up.............LOL
A grant of 550 k to get a shrimp on a treadmill...............amazing what we pay for isn't it........

HEY........CBP........have you tried using BONDO on that old vehicle......I know it's rusting off....breaking down...you need a new radiator..............put pepper in it.........that will stop the leak............LOL
005-funny-animal-gifs-shrimp-on-an-underwater-treadmill.gif

tumblr_n97zaiWXsy1qb9ia7o4_500.gif

387 k for this study............Swedish massages to rabbits...........LOL

Wonder why the people give the Congress and Senate so low ratings..........LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 237838

I don't know. I'm still waiting for my Obama check for $2,500 a year I was supposed to save on healthcare insurance. Do you know when that money is coming?

ODS continues 2 years after he left office I see.

Meanwhile…was it cash or a check we’re supposed to get from Mexico? You know…the topic in the OP?

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.
You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

Why would I fix it when I can have Mexico fix it for me?
How are you going to do that, dumbass?

You're right. That's a dumb idea and only idiots would believe that.
Yes, I agree that you are an idiot.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.
Trump supporters are dangerously stupid.

View attachment 237838

Tariffs..

For any goods from Mexico coming into the US subject yo tariffs. Mexico would not pay these tariffs, US buyers would.

Forum List

Back