What is the 5 billion for?

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.
You voted for Obama so you shouldn't be talking.
Proud to have voted for Former President Obama.....twice.

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

I'm not willing to spend a penny on the bullshit promise you idiots fell for. But here, I welcome you to spend for it.

Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Put your money where your mouth is.
Does this mean you are willing to pay for every single illegal and let the taxpayers off the hook? Put your money where your big mouth is!

I didn't say I want all illegals here, you fucking moron.

I said that I don't support you retarded wall.
Then what is going to stop them from being here?
You won't do what it takes to stop them, that is the same thing as wanting them here.

The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’
Almost childish? :71:

The only morons are the ones who believed him (as many still do). The cornerstone of his presidency—building this stupid wall—was based on a lie?

Write to your Democrat party and tell them to pass the budget and we'll get started. The sooner the better as far as we're concerned.
So., your Republicans were too inept to pass a budget for 2019 so you now demand the Democrats do it?

You can't pass a budget without 60 Senate votes which the Republicans never had.

What happened to the art of the deal? Maybe Trump should read his own book or any book for that matter.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??
Kickbacks for his wealthy buddies that own construction companies?

5 billion for a border wall is nothing. Look at the real boondoggle democrats have created in California. In comparison 5 billion is nothing while Dems pretend to make a big deal about the money. Reality is they just dont want to give Trump anything.

Democrats are like monkeys. You train them.

Their puppet masters told them to derail the subject to who pays for it instead of how effective it will be, because they know there is no debate there. We all know how effective the wall will be because of places we already have walls, and places around the world that have similar barriers.

The left knows how effective it will be, otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to derail the debate.
Conservitards, always trying to accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

5 billion for a border wall is nothing. Look at the real boondoggle democrats have created in California. In comparison 5 billion is nothing while Dems pretend to make a big deal about the money. Reality is they just dont want to give Trump anything.

Their puppet masters told them to derail the subject to who pays for it instead of how effective it will be, because they know there is no debate there. We all know how effective the wall will be because of places we already have walls, and places around the world that have similar barriers.

The left knows how effective it will be, otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to derail the debate.
Conservitards, always trying to accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.
When Harry Cheated on Sally
:abgg2q.jpg:

Kinda, you just got it backwards.

Build it and they won't come.

as long as there are people here willing to pay them if they come, they will come

anywhere you go in the world there is someone willing to pay for cheap labor, cash under the table or otherwise, so there will always be illegal immigrants
The only morons are the ones who believed him (as many still do). The cornerstone of his presidency—building this stupid wall—was based on a lie?

Write to your Democrat party and tell them to pass the budget and we'll get started. The sooner the better as far as we're concerned.
So., your Republicans were too inept to pass a budget for 2019 so you now demand the Democrats do it?

You can't pass a budget without 60 Senate votes which the Republicans never had.

What happened to the art of the deal? Maybe Trump should read his own book or any book for that matter.

Art of the deal only works when you have two interested parties. Its easier to make a deal with a despot from NK than it is to even sit down at a table with Democrats. They tried blocking Trump from the beginning of his administration from even filling cabinet officials and other important appointees in government... i doubt he even got them all filled even at this point due to bone head obstruction by Dems

No I didn't.

No I didn't.
Lol, "nuh uh".

What a comeback!

No I didn't.
Lol, "nuh uh".

What a comeback!
Am I supposed to care...........you are looking for some magical sarcasm..........me to mock you........

We are on opposing sides..............nothing we say is going to change that.........I'm against you and you are against me.....now get back on your side of the line.

No I didn't.
Lol, "nuh uh".

What a comeback!
Am I supposed to care...........you are looking for some magical sarcasm..........me to mock you........

We are on opposing sides..............nothing we say is going to change that.........I'm against you and you are against me.....now get back on your side of the line.
I was hoping you had an intelligent response, but I guess I was expecting too much.

Carry on.

Adrian had his wall in Scotland. The Chinese emperors had their Wall. Now Trump wants his wall.

That's all there is to it!

I was hoping you had an intelligent response, but I guess I was expecting too much.

Carry on.
And your one line quote was...........LOL

No I didn't.
Lol, "nuh uh".

What a comeback!

Carry on.
And your one line quote was...........LOL

You are amusing, like the rest of your ill informed ilk.

Adrian had his wall in Scotland. The Chinese emperors had their Wall. Now Trump wants his wall.

That's all there is to it!

Yeah, it is just for him, you can pay for it though.

Ie solyndra
Ie stimulus bailout
Solyndra applied for government back loans under George W Bush. As Bush was leaving office in late 2008 & early Jan of 2009, he pushed to get this OKed. Their apllication was flawed & a correction was made & it ended up being approved under Obama.

So, why do you morons think Bush wanted Solyndra approved?

The fact is that Solyndra had a better designed solar panel that was nor silicon based & silicon pricing was going up.

I love it when Republicans bitch about the stimulus bill. They totally ignore why we needed a stimulus in the first place.

The "art" was to lie. Trump was very specific about this aspect.

When seeking investors for his building projects, he would lie abut about units had already been sold. He signed construction contracts & then reneged on the payment.

Trump is trying to use the art of the deal but now there are too many investigators like the free press.

Forum List

Back