What is the 5 billion for?

You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

Why would I fix it when I can have Mexico fix it for me?
How are you going to do that, dumbass?

You're right. That's a dumb idea and only idiots would believe that.
Yes, I agree that you are an idiot.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.
Trump supporters are dangerously stupid.

I’m going to try to make it another year with my current television. But I may end up buying another one. If I don’t renew my gym membership, that means the Planet Fitness is buying my television, right?

The only morons are the ones who believed him (as many still do). The cornerstone of his presidency—building this stupid wall—was based on a lie?

Write to your Democrat party and tell them to pass the budget and we'll get started. The sooner the better as far as we're concerned.
So., your Republicans were too inept to pass a budget for 2019 so you now demand the Democrats do it?

Write to your Democrat party and tell them to pass the budget and we'll get started. The sooner the better as far as we're concerned.

The money from Mexico...is it cash or check? They’ll need to know how to add it in on the ledger.

View attachment 237838

I know you can’t be a trump supporter and pretend to care about honesty. Just tell us if the money from Mexico will be check or cash

I don't know. I'm still waiting for my Obama check for $2,500 a year I was supposed to save on healthcare insurance. Do you know when that money is coming?

ODS continues 2 years after he left office I see.

Meanwhile…was it cash or a check we’re supposed to get from Mexico? You know…the topic in the OP?
The OP is what is the 5 Billion for.........go to the CBP site and look for yourself.

The only morons are the ones who believed him (as many still do). The cornerstone of his presidency—building this stupid wall—was based on a lie?

So., your Republicans were too inept to pass a budget for 2019 so you now demand the Democrats do it?
No straight up budget has been passed as it was intended for a long time..........it's always CR's now.......at least they had enough common sense to fund the military in the middle of Wars to make sure it wasn't part of the shutdown.

USAID Dollars to Results

Cutting off all U.S. aid to the world, that we have to borrow to give, builds the wall in 1 year............

So the check/cash from Mexico should be a surplus then? Amazingly…were spend a trillion more a year than we bring in under “conservative” leadership.
Legal immigrants pay fees...........and Obama used it to pay for DACA and Dreamers........legal fees and such pushing for amnesty..........A SLUSH FUND........Imagine that........

Using that designated for CBP would fund the work over time by itself..........but don't look there.......and yes ........those fees are paid by migrants....

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??
Kickbacks for his wealthy buddies that own construction companies?

5 billion for a border wall is nothing. Look at the real boondoggle democrats have created in California. In comparison 5 billion is nothing while Dems pretend to make a big deal about the money. Reality is they just dont want to give Trump anything.

USAID Dollars to Results

Cutting off all U.S. aid to the world, that we have to borrow to give, builds the wall in 1 year............

So the check/cash from Mexico should be a surplus then? Amazingly…were spend a trillion more a year than we bring in under “conservative” leadership.
Legal immigrants pay fees...........and Obama used it to pay for DACA and Dreamers........legal fees and such pushing for amnesty..........A SLUSH FUND........Imagine that........

Using that designated for CBP would fund the work over time by itself..........but don't look there.......and yes ........those fees are paid by migrants....

Again, so the $20 Billion (I said $5 but that is not for the whole wall) from Mexico should be a surplus then, right?

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

5 billion for a border wall is nothing. Look at the real boondoggle democrats have created in California. In comparison 5 billion is nothing while Dems pretend to make a big deal about the money. Reality is they just dont want to give Trump anything.

It’s called the Art of the Deal

USAID Dollars to Results

Again, so the $20 Billion (I said $5 but that is not for the whole wall) from Mexico should be a surplus then, right?
I've already discussed my feelings on that.........I don't give a damn...........I know what the money is for........and I posted it time and time again.........

Both sides are full of it.........20 Billion doesn't pay for 2000 miles of Wall........it is in prioritized areas from the CBP.........and ends up being about 1000 total miles of walls.......including the replacement of old fencing to the new standards..........a WHOLE LOT OF it is the surveillance systems that they need.......that is from the CBP.

USAID Dollars to Results

I've already discussed my feelings on that.........I don't give a damn...........I know what the money is for........and I posted it time and time again.........

Both sides are full of it.........20 Billion doesn't pay for 2000 miles of Wall........it is in prioritized areas from the CBP.........and ends up being about 1000 total miles of walls.......including the replacement of old fencing to the new standards..........a WHOLE LOT OF it is the surveillance systems that they need.......that is from the CBP.

Nah…
Trump said Mexico is paying for the wall.
When can we expect those funds?

USAID Dollars to Results

Nah…
If you want an honest discussion on the funds we will continue..........if you want to be part of the trolling on that then we will not.........I know where that button is again.......wouldn't make a difference to me............

I know it will save money in the long run......that is all I need to know........I also know that for my entire lifetime the people of this country have been saying fix this..............and they have ignored us.............I see a chance to fix problems for the CBP here...........so He can shut down for as long as he needs for all I care...........If it goes on too long...........Federal Employees can find a new job...........they can be replaced later or rehired later...........I really don't care at this point........

They need to do this.........and if they will not........oh well..........doesn't mean squat to me if we are still down in the summer.

You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

Why would I fix it when I can have Mexico fix it for me?
How are you going to do that, dumbass?

You're right. That's a dumb idea and only idiots would believe that.
Yes, I agree that you are an idiot.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.
Trump supporters are dangerously stupid.
^^^
That's called projection.

Nah…
If you want an honest discussion on the funds we will continue..........if you want to be part of the trolling on that then we will not.........I know where that button is again.......wouldn't make a difference to me…………
Me neither. I’m pointing out that Trump has lied (as the entire world knows) and I’m happy to keep beating you over the head with that as long as you keep denying it. It would probably be wise of you to put me on ignore again….

Of course you could always tell the truth. But that isn’t an option. You can’t speak ill of your master.

I know it will save money in the long run......that is all I need to know........I also know that for my entire lifetime the people of this country have been saying fix this..............and they have ignored us.............I see a chance to fix problems for the CBP here...........so He can shut down for as long as he needs for all I care...........If it goes on too long...........Federal Employees can find a new job...........they can be replaced later or rehired later...........I really don't care at this point……..

They need to do this.........and if they will not........oh well..........doesn't mean squat to me if we are still down in the summer.

When he caves, will you speak ill of your master then?

Nah…
If you want an honest discussion on the funds we will continue..........if you want to be part of the trolling on that then we will not.........I know where that button is again.......wouldn't make a difference to me…………
Me neither. I’m pointing out that Trump has lied (as the entire world knows) and I’m happy to keep beating you over the head with that as long as you keep denying it. It would probably be wise of you to put me on ignore again….

Of course you could always tell the truth. But that isn’t an option. You can’t speak ill of your master.

I know it will save money in the long run......that is all I need to know........I also know that for my entire lifetime the people of this country have been saying fix this..............and they have ignored us.............I see a chance to fix problems for the CBP here...........so He can shut down for as long as he needs for all I care...........If it goes on too long...........Federal Employees can find a new job...........they can be replaced later or rehired later...........I really don't care at this point……..

When he caves, will you speak ill of your master then?
I have stated my views...........I understand the situation........and I am in agreement with fighting for those funds..........If you want to be a parrot and keep saying the same thing over again..........I might put you back there.........As I have said, it will save us money in the long run to secure the border.........

If he caves he's fucked................that is the message he was sent........

Democrats are like monkeys. You train them.

Their puppet masters told them to derail the subject to who pays for it instead of how effective it will be, because they know there is no debate there. We all know how effective the wall will be because of places we already have walls, and places around the world that have similar barriers.

The left knows how effective it will be, otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to derail the debate.

You can't pass a budget without 60 Senate votes which the Republicans never had.

USAID Dollars to Results

Cut food stamps by 10% for one year. That will more than pay for the wall and then some.
Yep, lets make hungry children pay for it. You are one pathetic piece of shit

Or we can make the people who are capable of working actually go out and work for their own food. Nah, that would never work in liberal America.

The money from Mexico...is it cash or check? They’ll need to know how to add it in on the ledger.

View attachment 237838

I know you can’t be a trump supporter and pretend to care about honesty. Just tell us if the money from Mexico will be check or cash

I don't know. I'm still waiting for my Obama check for $2,500 a year I was supposed to save on healthcare insurance. Do you know when that money is coming?

ODS continues 2 years after he left office I see.

Meanwhile…was it cash or a check we’re supposed to get from Mexico? You know…the topic in the OP?

The topic is what is the 5 billion for--not how are we going to get it from Mexico. Take your own advice for a change.

Forum List

Back