What is the 5 billion for?

But, but, campaign promise! Campaign promise!
Well was he lying or is he just incredibly ineffective?

How about incredibly naive? He could have been that too.

I find it amusing that you want to act as if campaign promises are inviolate and set in stone when those with a higher than room temperature IQ realize very few politicians keep many promises they make and that Trump has actually kept quite a few. So no, it doesn't matter who pays or doesn't pay for a wall when it's becoming glaringly obvious that the opposition wants nothing whatsoever to do with border security. No counter offers, no discussions, nothing at all.

Instead we're left with morons chattering on about "He promised Mexico would pay for the wall", as if that's significant.

He made Mexico paying for the wall a foundation if his campaign....but if course he is a professional liar....

He made it a campaign promise, and those of average and above intelligence know how valuable those are. Like I said, now we're left with morons chattering on about "He promised Mexico would pay for the wall", as if that's significant.

It is rather amusing.

Wow, A Trumpette claiming Trump's lies are not relevant.
Wow, an internet keyboard jockey claiming campaign promises are relevant. Anyone want to bet there will be a complete reversal when the next democrat manages to assume the WH (it will eventually happen).

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.
You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

Why would I fix it when I can have Mexico fix it for me?
How are you going to do that, dumbass?

You're right. That's a dumb idea and only idiots would believe that.
Yes, I agree that you are an idiot.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.

So now trump never "implied" that Mexico would pay for the wall.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HOPELESSLY STUPID!

You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.

:rolleyes:

With your atrocious reading comprehension skills, perhaps you shouldn't call other people stupid.

Fuckin' idiot.

Apparently it's not a wall anymore. It's border security...for which there is already 1.6 billion on the table

With your atrocious reading comprehension skills, perhaps you shouldn't call other people stupid.

Fuckin' idiot.

Ha! He never even "implied" Mexico would pay for the wall....Lying is a disease among you trumpettes.....Eating away at what viable brain cells you have left....

Apparently it's not a wall anymore. It's border security...for which there is already 1.6 billion on the table

And it's not nearly enough. 5.8 billion isn't even enough. Trump is doing what Democrats have been doing for years, and that is Clintonizing words. Instead of using the word Wall, he's using border security because Democrats being against border security has more of an impact on Americans who hear what he says.

And it's not nearly enough. 5.8 billion isn't even enough. Trump is doing what Democrats have been doing for years, and that is Clintonizing words. Instead of using the word Wall, he's using border security because Democrats being against border security has more of an impact on Americans who hear what he says.
The can call it TACO SUPPRESSION SYSTEM..................who the hell cares.............DO IT.

Fuckin' idiot.

Ha! He never even "implied" Mexico would pay for the wall....Lying is a disease among you trumpettes.....Eating away at what viable brain cells you have left....
:lol:

Wow! You are one stupid motherfucker. You're so fucking stupid that your IQ is in IM2 and Jillian territory.

Sucks to be you, dumbass.

Fuckin' idiot.

Wow! You are one stupid motherfucker. You're so fucking stupid that your IQ is in IM2 and Jillian territory.

And you voted for a Putin chosen traitor.....

Fuckin' idiot.

And you voted for a Putin chosen traitor.....
Wow! That's original!

Fucking feeble-minded brainwashed idiot.

Trump keeps talking about border security funding as if this 5 billion is for something beyond his stupid wall. If so, lets see it.

How much for increasing border patrol?

How much for building better facilities to hold detainees?

How much to repair improve border fencing

How much to improve crossing points.

How much is for a stupid 40' concrete wall?

How much to compensate US citizens when Trump steals their land to build that wall.
The Great Walls of America should make money from Inception!

How does Mexico pay that?
It's required by law.
what law is that?

How does Mexico pay that?
It's required by law.
what law is that?
Nada. Zip. Zilch. Keines.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

So, this wall will make all these costs disappear?

This wall will stop all illegal immigration including those that arrive by boat & plane, that arrive with VISAs & then just stay?

You peple are dumber than shit.

The shit-dumb people are those like yourself who want open borders, then cry about it when some shithead illegal murders someone in your family.

Trump keeps talking about border security funding as if this 5 billion is for something beyond his stupid wall. If so, lets see it.

How much for increasing border patrol?

How much for building better facilities to hold detainees?

How much to repair improve border fencing

How much to improve crossing points.

How much is for a stupid 40' concrete wall?

How much to compensate US citizens when Trump steals their land to build that wall.
The Great Walls of America should make money from Inception!

I hear China's is quite the tourist attraction. Don will eventually put in hotels and golf courses, MAGA.

Forum List

Back