What is the 5 billion for?

I didn't say that you care who pays for it.

I was laughing at you for being naïve and thinking that Mexico still might pay for it.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You could have just admitted that Trump backed down on having Mexico pay for our border wall, but I know your head is too far up Trump's ass for you to ever question his methods promises. So instead, like a lost fucking puppy, you keep holding out hope that Trump still MIGHT get Mexico to pay for it. Fucking pathetic.

I have no idea how this is so difficult for you to understand. I (we) have said a dozen times, we don't care who pays for it.

That's great, Ray. I'm going to go ahead and copy/paste my last response since you apparently didn't read it.

See that? I made it bold and I underlined it for you. That way you don't miss it this time. Reading is so difficult for uneducated Trump supporters.

If you know we don't care about who pays for it, why DO YOU keep bringing it up?

Because I think it's hilarious that you still actually think he might get Mexico to pay for it. LMAO

That's fucking pathetic, Ray. And I'm going to keep pointing that out to you until you decide to dislodge your head from Trump's ass and realize that, contrary to your bullshit claims, Trump has in fact backed down on having Mexico pay for the wall.

Keep bringing it up if it makes you happy, and I'll keep telling you we don't care.

Did Trump lie to you when he said Mexico would pay for the wall?

Simple question. Let's see if you can grow the balls to answer it. That's why you don't like me bringing it up - because it exposes you as a retard with his head too far up Trump's ass to make an honest assessment about Dear Leader's promises.

My prediction: you don't answer it.

Right. Because our engineers, our military, our border patrol hasn't figured that out. Only you did. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not the only one.

Trump's chief of staff: "And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Of course it doesn't'.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

That's a 175 km border on a land-locked country. Ours would be just a tad more expensive and there would be additional ways to get around it.

But that's great though. Maybe you should move there then. Because you're not getting a wall here.

I have a better idea: lets move all the liberals to another country and then we can have our wall.

Sure why not? And don't worry, Mexico will pay for that too.

And I'm sure you and your fellow uneducated retards will vote for the next demagogue who promises you that too.

He told us the boat was leaking before he sold it. He also said he was going to fix the leak. Now we want him to do just that, but the Democrats are hell bent on making sure he can't. So blame the Democrats for the leak not getting repaired--not Trump.

I thought Mexico was going to repair the boat? Trump wasn't lying was he? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

But, but, campaign promise! Campaign promise!
Well was he lying or is he just incredibly ineffective?

How about incredibly naive? He could have been that too.

I find it amusing that you want to act as if campaign promises are inviolate and set in stone when those with a higher than room temperature IQ realize very few politicians keep many promises they make and that Trump has actually kept quite a few. So no, it doesn't matter who pays or doesn't pay for a wall when it's becoming glaringly obvious that the opposition wants nothing whatsoever to do with border security. No counter offers, no discussions, nothing at all.

Instead we're left with morons chattering on about "He promised Mexico would pay for the wall", as if that's significant.

It's what CNN programmed them to say. Instead of debating the wall (which of course they lose on) keep derailing the topic to who's going to pay for it.

They teach leftists what to think but not why they should be thinking it.

God forbid we hold the President of the United States accountable to his central campaign promise.

We know YOU won't, because you have your head up his ass. But we will.

And it's relevant to this topic when he's looking for 5 billion dollars after promising that someone else would pay for it.

He told us the boat was leaking before he sold it. He also said he was going to fix the leak. Now we want him to do just that, but the Democrats are hell bent on making sure he can't. So blame the Democrats for the leak not getting repaired--not Trump.

I thought Mexico was going to repair the boat? Trump wasn't lying was he? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

I find it amusing that you want to act as if campaign promises are inviolate and set in stone when those with a higher than room temperature IQ realize very few politicians keep many promises they make and that Trump has actually kept quite a few. So no, it doesn't matter who pays or doesn't pay for a wall when it's becoming glaringly obvious that the opposition wants nothing whatsoever to do with border security. No counter offers, no discussions, nothing at all.

Instead we're left with morons chattering on about "He promised Mexico would pay for the wall", as if that's significant.

He made Mexico paying for the wall a foundation if his campaign....but if course he is a professional liar....

He made it a campaign promise, and those of average and above intelligence know how valuable those are. Like I said, now we're left with morons chattering on about "He promised Mexico would pay for the wall", as if that's significant.

It is rather amusing.

It's what CNN programmed them to say. Instead of debating the wall (which of course they lose on) keep derailing the topic to who's going to pay for it.

Yup. They're trying to obscure the fact that democrats are saying and doing NOTHING positive about border security. No counter proposals, no discussion, nothing.

I have no idea how this is so difficult for you to understand. I (we) have said a dozen times, we don't care who pays for it.

That's great, Ray. I'm going to go ahead and copy/paste my last response since you apparently didn't read it.

See that? I made it bold and I underlined it for you. That way you don't miss it this time. Reading is so difficult for uneducated Trump supporters.

If you know we don't care about who pays for it, why DO YOU keep bringing it up?

Because I think it's hilarious that you still actually think he might get Mexico to pay for it. LMAO

That's fucking pathetic, Ray. And I'm going to keep pointing that out to you until you decide to dislodge your head from Trump's ass and realize that, contrary to your bullshit claims, Trump has in fact backed down on having Mexico pay for the wall.

Keep bringing it up if it makes you happy, and I'll keep telling you we don't care.

Simple question. Let's see if you can grow the balls to answer it. That's why you don't like me bringing it up - because it exposes you as a retard with his head too far up Trump's ass to make an honest assessment about Dear Leader's promises.

He either lied because he knew it wouldn't happen or was hopelessly naive thinking he would have more power than he does or that he would be able to actually work with democrats instead of dealing with an enemy who would rather see America crash and burn before letting him claim any victory.

But at the end of the day, all you have is a bunch of idiots yammering about a campaign promise.

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.
You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

Why would I fix it when I can have Mexico fix it for me?
How are you going to do that, dumbass?

You're right. That's a dumb idea and only idiots would believe that.
Yes, I agree that you are an idiot.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

So, this wall will make all these costs disappear?

This wall will stop all illegal immigration including those that arrive by boat & plane, that arrive with VISAs & then just stay?

You peple are dumber than shit.

He made Mexico paying for the wall a foundation if his campaign....but if course he is a professional liar....

He made it a campaign promise, and those of average and above intelligence know how valuable those are. Like I said, now we're left with morons chattering on about "He promised Mexico would pay for the wall", as if that's significant.

It is rather amusing.

Wow, A Trumpette claiming Trump's lies are not relevant.

Why would we need any of that money if Mexico is paying for it?

Fuck you guys and your wall. I don't want one penny to go toward it. That way you uneducated retards learn next time you want to vote for a demagogue with his bullshit promises.
You unintelligent and poorly educated TDS sufferers are analogous to idiots with a leaky roof who refuse to fix it because they think it costs too much.

Fucking pathetic.

And only uneducated idiots think that Trump ever implied that Mexico would pay for the wall in advance or willingly.

The fact of the matter is that after the wall is built, it will be impossible for them to avoid paying for it. Mexico will have to pick up the tab for the billions America is currently paying to provide Mexican citizens, who come here illegally, with health care and education.

How does Mexico pay that?

Trump keeps talking about border security funding as if this 5 billion is for something beyond his stupid wall. If so, lets see it.

How much for increasing border patrol?

How much for building better facilities to hold detainees?

How much to repair improve border fencing

How much to improve crossing points.

How much is for a stupid 40' concrete wall?

How much to compensate US citizens when Trump steals their land to build that wall.

Fucking pathetic.

How does Mexico pay that?
It's required by law.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Does it matter? Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $155 billion a year, or 31 times more.

You're not willing to spend a measly $5 billion to save $150 billion?

$5B for wall way less than illegals' $155B annual burden

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

So, this wall will make all these costs disappear?

This wall will stop all illegal immigration including those that arrive by boat & plane, that arrive with VISAs & then just stay?

You peple are dumber than shit.

Dumber than shit is making things up that nobody ever said.

God forbid we hold the President of the United States accountable to his central campaign promise.

We know YOU won't, because you have your head up his ass. But we will.

And it's relevant to this topic when he's looking for 5 billion dollars after promising that someone else would pay for it.

images.jpeg

Right. Because our engineers, our military, our border patrol hasn't figured that out. Only you did. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not the only one.

Trump's chief of staff: "And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across,"

Of course it doesn't'.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

That's a 175 km border on a land-locked country. Ours would be just a tad more expensive and there would be additional ways to get around it.

But that's great though. Maybe you should move there then. Because you're not getting a wall here.

I have a better idea: lets move all the liberals to another country and then we can have our wall.

Sure why not? And don't worry, Mexico will pay for that too.

And I'm sure you and your fellow uneducated retards will vote for the next demagogue who promises you that too.

images.png

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back