What is the 5 billion for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

Trump needs some remodeling.

Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse_1.jpg
240AD72700000578-0-image-m-32_1418556218779.jpg

Donald-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse.jpg

TRUMP . . . first president to live like a King and deservedly so because he built his own palaces off his hard work rather than taken from the masses by force.

Last edited:

View attachment 238323 View attachment 238324 View attachment 238325

TRUMP . . . first president to live like a King and deservedly so because he built his own palaces off his hard work rather than taken from the masses by force.
POTUS built nothing from hard work. He inherited it and squandered it on shitty real estate deals and high interest loans.

POTUS built nothing from hard work. He inherited it and squandered it on shitty real estate deals and high interest loans.

He inherited a couple of million dollars and turned that into billions. You don't do that by slouching around.

Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career including entertainment.

Standard liberal tactics.........Bait it into a your a Racist thread...........

5 Billion is for Border Security that CBP has been asking for .......over a decade in a lot of cases.........

Pony the Fuck up Dems.......or let the Gov't Shutdown until the 2020 elections.....I don't care.
Such BS. Republicans didn't pony up when they had total control of the federal government for two years. Instead the USA got a rich mans tax cut.

Hmmm. I didn't know I was rich. Wait until I tell my parents!!!!!
Good for you, Ray. You're not rich and got a rich mans tax cut. Fitting.

If you'd turn on some honest media like Fox, you'd understand that most working Americans did get a tax break on top of raises and bonuses. The tax break became law before I did my taxes last year. According to my professional tax preparer, I'm in for a windfall this tax season on top of bringing home more money last year.

IOW, you don't have to be wealthy to be enjoying more of your money. Working blue-collar Americans got a break just like the wealthy.

5 Billion is for Border Security that CBP has been asking for .......over a decade in a lot of cases.........

Pony the Fuck up Dems.......or let the Gov't Shutdown until the 2020 elections.....I don't care.
Such BS. Republicans didn't pony up when they had total control of the federal government for two years. Instead the USA got a rich mans tax cut.

If you'd turn on some honest media like Fox, you'd understand that most working Americans did get a tax break on top of raises and bonuses. The tax break became law before I did my taxes last year. According to my professional tax preparer, I'm in for a windfall this tax season on top of bringing home more money last year.

" turn on some honest media like Fox, " You must ne kidding, Ray.

I stopped using a tax accountant a couple years ago. Turbo Tax is better and saved me Clams.

He inherited a couple of million dollars and turned that into billions. You don't do that by slouching around.

Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career including entertainment.

Save your breath, Ray. Facts matter not to the goonie buffoons. In their reality, Trump inherited BILLIONS, Rudy gave him Trump Tower, and Trump has squandered his fortune down to just a few thousand left, now all tied up in legal fees to keep him out of the federal penn for crimes the top lawyer in the nation still can't prove. o_O

Last edited:

Save your breath, Ray. Facts matter not to the goonie buffoons. In their reality, Trump inherited BILLIONS, Rudy gave him Trump Tower, and Trump has squandered his fortune down to just a few thousand left, now all tied up in legal fees to keep him out of the federal penn for crimes the top lawyer in the nation still can't prove. o_O
You are a funny sock. Both. What did DJT inherit?

Save your breath, Ray. Facts matter not to the goonie buffoons. In their reality, Trump inherited BILLIONS, Rudy gave him Trump Tower, and Trump has squandered his fortune down to a few thousand, now all tied up in legal fees to keep him out of the federal penn for crimes the top lawyer in the nation still can't prove. o_O

I guess it's kind of like how Trump ripped people off in business dealings and was never sued or had the cases litigated against him.

These people will believe just about anything their puppet masters tell them. Couple that with television movies that show the only thing a CEO does is fool around with his huge breasted blonde secretary and practice putts on his office green.

I'm not a sock. Inherit? Who cares? Why don't you research it and tell us. Trump says his dad LOANED him a million dollars because Trump believed he could crack the Manhattan market which his dad stayed far away from and was afraid of. Trump had guts and he believed in himself. Trump did it, succeeded in ways and places others had not done before and paid his father the loan back with interest. Any inheritance from his father came long after that after Trump was already on his way. SURE it helps to have money in the family, but it takes a lot more than that, just look at all the rich kids in Hollywood born into money that fail. Trump has balls and determination.

Nobody really knows the exact amount, but it wasn't hundreds of millions of dollars. Trump did work for his father for a number of years until his death and made a lot of money, and yes, he got an inheritance, but not like the left always tells us about. Here's a link from Commie Fact so you can't challenge my sources:

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

I stopped using a tax accountant a couple years ago. Turbo Tax is better and saved me Clams.

Turbo Tax is an IRS dream. When they look for people to audit, it's people that do taxes themselves. When a professional preparer does it, signs their name, provides their certification number and stamp, you seldom get audited. In fact, I've never been audited my entire life.

That's besides the fact my tax forms are dozens of pages that would take you more time on Turbo Tax than to just pay somebody to do it. Because of my rental property, it's quite complex with carry over deductions from years ago and things like that. I do what I can to keep the cost down like separating receipts, doing all the math, and providing my preparer with breakdowns of what is what on just two pages. But she does all the technical stuff and it only costs me about $120.00 per year which I would lose more if I had to take a day from work for an audit.

Nobody really knows the exact amount, but it wasn't hundreds of millions of dollars. Trump did work for his father for a number of years until his death and made a lot of money, and yes, he got an inheritance, but not like the left always tells us about. Here's a link from Commie Fact so you can't challenge my sources:

Why do americans have to turn to the aristocracy to “lead” as if they could ever "lead" anything simply because they have amassed wealth? They’re all born into it. Vestiges of the feudal past that extends into capitalism.

Turbo Tax is an IRS dream. When they look for people to audit, it's people that do taxes themselves. When a professional preparer does it, signs their name, provides their certification number and stamp, you seldom get audited. In fact, I've never been audited my entire life.

That's besides the fact my tax forms are dozens of pages that would take you more time on Turbo Tax than to just pay somebody to do it. Because of my rental property, it's quite complex with carry over deductions from years ago and things like that. I do what I can to keep the cost down like separating receipts, doing all the math, and providing my preparer with breakdowns of what is what on just two pages. But she does all the technical stuff and it only costs me about $120.00 per year which I would lose more if I had to take a day from work for an audit.

Sure, we cannot do anything on our own in america, go pay someone, you are nothing on your own.

Not rich?

Then what did you get...a $500 tax cut?

Why do americans have to turn to the aristocracy to “lead” as if they could ever "lead" anything simply because they have amassed wealth? They’re all born into it. Vestiges of the feudal past that extends into capitalism.

Working in industry I've dealt with customers where the owner left the company to their children. Half of the time the company closed or sold out to a competitor because the kids couldn't run the business. They were born with a sliver spoon in their mouths and were only used to spending. They continued to spend themselves into poverty.

Money is a huge responsibility that many people can't handle. In fact there are books written on lottery winners who's rewards ruined their entire life. One of them "was" a former best friend of mine and I'm personally familiar with another case with a coworker.

The Decline of Inherited Money

Not rich?

Then what did you get...a $500 tax cut?

Not sure what I'll end up with. That remains to be seen after I do my taxes for 2018 which I usually do in March.

Sure, we cannot do anything on our own in america, go pay someone, you are nothing on your own.

If you want professional work done, you hire a professional. You would not be stupid enough to put an addition on your own home. It would cost you more money than just to hire experienced experts.

This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich

Actually, that not really true. There are two ways to file, paper and e-file (better known as MeF), and that has no bearing on your likelihood of getting audited. MeF is an IRS dream only because it can be handled and processed faster, electronically, without a person physically sitting down and trying to read your scribble and go through the math line by line.

Same is true of professional preparers--- --- lots of people get taken by preparer scams because they put too much trust in the preparer. What triggers an audit is a number of things set up in an algorithm within their IDRS data system which catches things which simply don't make sense (smells fishy), sending the return to exam.

Forum List

Back