What Is The Best Way To Deal With Street Protesters That Hold Up Traffic?

How would you deal with a street protest that was keeping you from getting to work?

• Stop and wait for the cops

• Drive over them

• Tackle and body-slam them and take their pants off

• Roll over them with a steam roller

• Break out my softball bat and go to town

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
What would give you that idea?
4i6Ckte.gif

And that looks like the aftermath of a Trump rally. Fucking low-life slobs and trailer trash.

New Jersey:

Beach chairs, blankets and trash. Massive mess left after Trump's Wildwood rally.

e25_beachchairs.jpeg

Missouri:

Crews clean-up mess left behind after President Trump’s rally

Show Me Center crews spent much of Tuesday morning cleaning up trash and picking up disregarded...

Orlando:

Pictures: Cleanup at Camp Trump outside Amway Center

Abandoned chairs, umbrellas, sleeping bags and trash remain after the president's Tuesday night rall's Tuesday night rall

Yeah.....nice story......get back to us when you want to tell the truth.....

Spray them with blue dye so the police can arrest them later if they can't catch them in the act......
Cops will arrest you for assault and then they'll sue you and take everything you have in court.

Let's face it. The only solution is to run them over and hope nobody gets your license plate.

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Street Protesters That Hold Up Traffic?​

Traditionally the court system has used fines or very short jail sentences to deter this type of behavior.

But if it's a BLM protest, running them over should be legal.

T
For being homeless, they certainly accumulate a lot of shit.
Most of it being garbage they leave behind when they move on. I thought liberals cared about clean parks and our environment.
Local beggars at freeway ramps in my area have a literal dumping ground of their trash at the corners they are panhandling.

Thnk about your weekly trash. You have a stove- refrigerator-microwave-toilet-waaher-dryer. They dont. They make more trash just to exist. Same for illegals pouring in. That trail left in the desert.

I have actually encountered that twice in my lifetime. I recommend people turn around and find a route around the demonstration. If the demonstrators/protesters become militant and aggressive, that could save you from bodily harm or even being murdered.

I also find little justification for unlawfully blocking traffic, disrupting normal commerce, or otherwise making innocent people's lives harder, more complicated, miserable and those doing it should be subject to arrest or substantial fines.

I fully agree. The Trucker's Protest in 0ttawa is a prime example of your second paragraph. A day or a weekend is one thing. They blocked the whole area around the Parliament Buildings for weeks, urinating outdoors, and partying into the night. People living and working in the area had their lives completely disrupted.

When City of 0ttawa sued and the courts ordered them to go home, those who refused were arrested. All of Canada cheered.

I fully agree. The Trucker's Protest in 0ttawa is a prime example of your second paragraph. A day or a weekend is one thing. They blocked the whole area around the Parliament Buildings for weeks, urinating outdoors, and partying into the night. People living and working in the area had their lives completely disrupted.

When City of 0ttawa sued and the courts ordered them to go home, those who refused were arrested. All of Canada cheered.
I hope they would have cheered had it been some leftwing radical group doing the same kinds of things.

It is wrong no matter who is doing it.

We had a year of democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa burning, looting and killing in our major cities.....democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and do nothing to stop them...

I hope they would have cheered had it been some leftwing radical group doing the same kinds of things.

It is wrong no matter who is doing it.

The people of Toronto had little to no sympathy for the street riots and torching of police cars during the G20 conference in 2010. We lived downtown and we stayed home that whole weekend and didn’t go anywhere near the downtown. There were numerous stories of people going downtown to rubberneck and ending up in detention overnight.

Anarchists and leftists opposed to capitalism came from around the world to set cop cars on fire for that little marshmallow roast.

The trucker protest was just a money making hoax. It started out as a planned protest against lockdowns, masks and vaccine mandates. But both lockdowns and mask mandates ended before they took to the road. That left vaccine mandates.

80% of Canadians are vaxxed. The Truckers Union pointed out that they were all vaxxed and working hard to keep store shelves stocked. Only the independents who were unemployed due to vaccine requirements went to Ottawa.

The protestors were all receiving $2000 a month in Covid relief money from the government they were protesting, and there were drunken parties every night in Ottawa.

And all of the money that was seized from their bank accounts, was returned to the donors, who gave it to them

We had a year of democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa burning, looting and killing in our major cities.....democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and do nothing to stop them...

No, you didn’t. You had a year in which protesters took to the streets to object to police violence against unarmed citizens and your president did nothing.

He wouldn’t even meet or speak to any of the leaders or organizers of this movement. He demanded a police crackdown on these terrorists. And then he stood by while right wing terrorists came out, armed and threatening, and started killing people. He blamed that violence on the left as well.

He even invited one of these right wing killers to the White House and called him a hero.

Donald Trump fiddled while America burned. Because he thought it would all help his election chances.

~~~~~~
I would slowly roll up to them honk my horn and continue to move through them.
That was my first thought, just creep up and slowly drive around them. If they touch your car, video it and turn them in. I believe blocking traffic is against the law.

Last edited:
No, you didn’t. You had a year in which protesters took to the streets to object to police violence against unarmed citizens and your president did nothing.

He wouldn’t even meet or speak to any of the leaders or organizers of this movement. He demanded a police crackdown on these terrorists. And then he stood by while right wing terrorists came out, armed and threatening, and started killing people. He blamed that violence on the left as well.

He even invited one of these right wing killers to the White House and called him a hero.

Donald Trump fiddled while America burned. Because he thought it would all help his election chances.
In all due respect DL, you were not here. Those of us who were have a much different perspective from what the leftist press and television want you to believe.

I did not approve at all of what those truckers did despite being sympathetic to their cause. And if you think those protesters doing all the rioting, assault, arson, vandalism, looting, obstruction of traffic, businesses, access to people's homes, terrorizing people in their homes, murder because they were angry at police violence, I still have a nice assortment of pretty bridges for sale.

Trump waited until they asked for help. They did not.

Bang a U-turn...back up in front of them, right where they're sitting...put the car in park...and rev the sht out of it.

A whole row of cars oughtta get the job done.

Those exhaust fumes and heat will, if nothing else, give em something to really whine about.

I think they'd likely part like the red sea...

Forum List

Back