What is the biggest threat the US faces?

Which is the biggest threat to us as a nation?

• Leftists

• Righties

• Terrorism

• Spending

• Foreign nation

• Uneducated populace

• Social Justice

• Old white men

• Illegals

• Minorities

• Climate change

• Aliens

• Rderp

Results are only viewable after voting.
I understood the 2016 election results, Trump won, GOP retained control of the House and Senate.

Your grasp of the obvious is unimpressive, yet meaningless.

Lib please my left pinky is smarter than you. :eusa_hand:

There's absolutely nothing about you that's smart, snowflake.

One of us is a wealthy genius, its not you :itsok:

And I'm Batman.

Yeah you are batty. :cuckoo:

Do you understand English?

I understood the 2016 election results, Trump won, GOP retained control of the House and Senate.

Another internet millionaire, they are a dime a dozen on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What's that, did someone up in the cheap seats say something?

I see that. :auiqs.jpg: We're so fortunate that so many of these powerful magnates take the time out of their busy schedules to selflessly comment anonymously on a message board. And yet, occupation, income and even race is completely irrelevant here. It lends absolutely no credence to his empty headed partisan drivel.

I really am Batman, tho.

I see that. :auiqs.jpg: We're so fortunate that so many of these powerful magnates take the time out of their busy schedules to selflessly comment anonymously on a message board. And yet, occupation, income and even race is completely irrelevant here. It lends absolutely no credence to his empty headed partisan drivel.

I really am Batman, tho.

You are a typical liberal. We watch your kind come here and unravel time and again. The typical liberal starts out trying to be hoity toity, they stand on their pedestal looking down preaching college campus nonsense. After they get destroyed by facts its hilarious, out comes the closeted version spewing hate and intolerance. I'll keep my eye on you because I know its going to be entertaining.

I really am Batman, tho.

And they take themselves so seriously, like we are really supposed to believe them or something.

I really am Batman, tho.

You are a typical liberal. We watch your kind come here and unravel time and again. The typical liberal starts out trying to be hoity toity, they stand on their pedestal looking down preaching college campus nonsense. After they get destroyed by facts its hilarious, out comes the closeted version spewing hate and intolerance. I'll keep my eye on you because I know its going to be entertaining.

Not near as entertaining as the bullshit you are spewing.

Unfunded liabilities will destroy this country.............

stalin.jpg

I really am Batman, tho.

I am a capitalist. I care nothing for 'PC', SJW and whatever fuckery you assholes believe is going on in universities. I run businesses. My schedule is hectic, but I take time to enjoy myself. I employ people. I even helped one of my former employees open a business of her own and she has been doing great thus far. She is a great friend and now a valuable business contact, so win-win.

This place is wonderful distraction in that I can see what the partisan nuts truly devoid of reality and common sense here are thinking and make fun of them. Like you. I'm grateful to the circus side show you people provide, so thanks in advance for the public service, I suppose...

What's that, did someone up in the cheap seats say something?

One thing that is common of all real geniuses, none of them ever needed to tell anyone they were a genius...as soon as you try and tell people that you are, that is when everyone knows you are full of shit and have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

Honesty, when we are willing to over look lies & undemocratic behavior because we win a battle by the use of dishonesty & lies.
maters not who is doing it,
the young people see it (and some adults too) and then believe dishonesty is ok.
( every one is doing it .)
turn away from honesty and the written & unwritten rules that have held civilization in check.
no wonder so many people have turned to drugs & scams.

For years and years and years, Fox News was telling me Obama was the greatest threat to Merka. EEK!

Then for a while there, Fox News was telling me Hillary was the greatest threat to Merka. EEK!

Not too long ago, Fox News was telling me Joe Biden in 2020 was the greatest threat to Merka. EEK!

An hour ago, Fox News told me the greatest threat to Merka was darkies. EEK!

Two hours ago, Fox News told me the greatest threat to Merka was homos. EEK!

Three hours ago, Fox News told me the greatest threat to Merka was ragheads. EEK!

Just now, Fox News is telling me the greatest threat to Merka is Mexicans. EEK!

A few days ago, Fox News was telling me George Soros was the greatest threat to Merka. EEK! They've gotten kinda quiet about that since then though...

Forum List

Back