🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the confusion and the lie?

Couldn't think of an advantage eh?

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket."

Example???
Johnson was talking about the poor white trash in the south that apparently didn't care how bad they had it as long as black people had it worse. It's this dwindling sense of superiority that you now fight to protect every time you offer your opposition to some racial justice issue that has nothing to do with you.

You can’t point out how the system is rigged. You just keep on saying we’re afraid of inequality. No one is afraid of inequality. Again prove the system is rigged. If it’s rigged in favor of any group you should be able to articulate how, but you can’t.

I’m all for everyone doing well, and you say that’s you want, but I’m not sure if that. Perhaps we should experiment with less focus on inequality and more focus on harmony.
You must have missed the part where I said that bias is evidenced by unequal outcomes. There are people trying to do something about that and the republicans hate their guts. Haven't you ever wondered why social justice warriors are at the top of every conservative hate list? They are trying to take away the inequalities that keep bigoted jerks voting republican.

It only feels like injustice to those who stand to lose an unfair advantage.
Those Born in the White Working Class Built Great America, Which Has Been Downsized by Preppy Parasites

You mean the richkids who control both the Left and the Right because they are set up by Daddy's Money halfway to the finish line? That is the real unfair inequality that is being smothered out of these debates because of the orchestrated obsession with the fair inequality of racial achievements. In a realistic, independent debate on this topic, Blacks don't matter, never have mattered, never will matter, and never should matter.

Johnson was talking about the poor white trash in the south that apparently didn't care how bad they had it as long as black people had it worse. It's this dwindling sense of superiority that you now fight to protect every time you offer your opposition to some racial justice issue that has nothing to do with you.

That's some feat..... Convincing blacks they are poor because of white advantages.....While at the same time, convincing poor whites, despite the advantages they are ignoring, they have it better than the blacks.

You must have missed the part where I said that bias is evidenced by unequal outcomes. There are people trying to do something about that and the republicans hate their guts. Haven't you ever wondered why social justice warriors are at the top of every conservative hate list? They are trying to take away the inequalities that keep bigoted jerks voting republican.

Inequality is evident in every facet of life, inequality by itself is not proof of inequity. Show me where the system is rigged, and I’ll fight with you, but you can’t. Here’s a hint as to why - it has something to do with the system not being rigged.

Those Born in the White Working Class Built Great America, Which Has Been Downsized by Preppy Parasites

You mean the richkids who control both the Left and the Right because they are set up by Daddy's Money halfway to the finish line? That is the real unfair inequality that is being smothered out of these debates because of the orchestrated obsession with the fair inequality of racial achievements. In a realistic, independent debate on this topic, Blacks don't matter, never have mattered, never will matter, and never should matter.
Black people know they have been fucked over. They face all the same problems any white man has on the lower end of the economic ladder with one exception. The poor whites have been pitted against them. All poor and working class people should be on the same side but the rich have their useful idiots who can be counted on to screw themselves out of opportunity just to spite the blacks.

Nice try. We're not buy that pile of bullshit.
I don't give 2 fucks what you buy, fact is fact.
You want living white people to compensate you for the actions of dead white people against dead black people. And you want this SOLELY because white people are white and you are black.

it don't get any more racist than that.
There are plenty of black and white folks still living today that came through Jim Crow, so you can save that weak ass bullshit. It took amendments, bills and policies to put an end to it moron.

I don't give 2 fucks what you think is "fact"

FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING THIEF

There are plenty of black and white folks still living today that came through Jim Crow, so you can save that weak ass bullshit. It took amendments, bills and policies to put an end to it moron.
THEN YOU IDENTIFY THOSE PEOPLE AND GET YOUR UNDSERVED COMPENSATION FROM THEM!!!

since blacks have suffered so much why doesn't the black community step up and stop the suffering happening right now today?

Black people know they have been fucked over. They face all the same problems any white man has on the lower end of the economic ladder with one exception. The poor whites have been pitted against them. All poor and working class people should be on the same side but the rich have their useful idiots who can be counted on to screw themselves out of opportunity just to spite the blacks.
Nice conspiracy theory. Give me an example of the rich pitting poor whites against blacks? Or is this another one of your claims that you’re not going to even attempt to prove?

Forum List

Back