What Is The Democratic Road Map To The White House?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Yes, Trump is wildly unpopular. Yes, Trump is an idiot. Yes, Trump is a pathological liar. Yes, Trump is in love with Vladimir.

Quack, quack, quack.

But...if he chooses to run for re-election (which he may not), he will win again if the Democrats put up a corrupt, entitlement-minded, loser again.

In 2018, the Democrats will probably gain some ground with their "Stop Trump!" platform. That worked in Alabama and Virginia recently.

Exactly what it is about Trump they want to stop has yet to be defined.

But in 2020, the Democrats better have something for their bumper stickers besides "Stop Trump!" They better have a better plan to Make America Sane Again.

"We'll raise tax rates back to where they were."

"We'll let illegal Mexicans back into the country."

What, exactly, do they have?

At this point, I do not see a Democratic road map to the White House. At all.

I hope to Christ the Democrats aren't hanging all of their hopes and dreams on a timely economic crash.

Last edited:
Yes, Trump is wildly unpopular. Yes, Trump is an idiot. Yes, Trump is a pathological liar. Yes, Trump is in love with Vladimir.

Quack, quack, quack.

But...if he chooses to run for re-election (which he may not), he will win again if the Democrats put up a corrupt, entitlement-minded, loser again.

In 2018, the Democrats will probably gain some ground with their "Stop Trump!" platform. That worked in Alabama and Virginia recently.

But in 2020, the Democrats better have something for their bumper stickers besides "Stop Trump!" They better have a better plan to Make America Sane Again.

I hope to Christ the Democrats aren't hanging their all of their hopes and dreams on a timely economic crash.
I think a focus on education, jobs, fair trade, wealth inequality, and campaign finance reform are all problems that they can run on. Also, fixes for healthcare but i'd like to see them pass some bills in congress over the next couple years and not simply obstruct.

To be honest I kind of hope they run a horrible candidate that is a talking point puppet. And I hope a bad ass non-partisan independent runs and wins the whole thing

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

... Blah-Blah-Blah

.​

Here's your best candidate ... :thup:

GettyImages-668932798-1280x720.jpg

.​

I think a focus on education, jobs, fair trade, wealth inequality, and campaign finance reform are all problems that they can run on.
That's exactly what Clinton ran on. How'd that work out?

There is no Democratic road map to the White House. Not after another year of two of Trump.

Sorry.

Here's another point to ponder.

If and when Trump comes out the other end of this whole "Russia collusion" thing still standing, and he will, he will be stronger than ever for having won that battle. Nothing makes Trump stronger than defeating a horde of enemies.

He'll be taking victory laps around 50,000+ seat venues.

What's the Democratic game plan for Trump's ultimate victory over Mueller?

I hope to Christ the Democrats aren't hanging all of their hopes and dreams on a timely impeachment.

I think a focus on education, jobs, fair trade, wealth inequality, and campaign finance reform are all problems that they can run on.
That's exactly what Clinton ran on. How'd that work out?
Not good, she wasn't a very good candidate and after 8 years of a D in the oval the world was ready for something different. Politics is a pendulum.

I don't think her loss had much to do with the issues. It was a mud slinging game and Trump was the loudest horn

Quack, quack, quack.

I hope to Christ the Democrats aren't hanging all of their hopes and dreams on a timely economic crash.

Those two and also, "We're gonna take your guns"

Quack, quack, quack.

two years before the election Hillary Clinton had an approval rating of over 70%. Then the rabid GOP started fake investigations designed to drive down her approval numbers... which they were able to do....

can you say "behghaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii"?

Quack, quack, quack.

Those two and also, "We're gonna take your guns"

what are you worried about, you think it's ok to have taxe dumped on the middle class while Donald and his kleptocrats pay nothing.

Quack, quack, quack.

two years before the election Hillary Clinton had an approval rating of over 70%. Then the rabid GOP started fake investigations designed to drive down her approval numbers... which they were able to do....

can you say "behghaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii"?
Yes, but that won't work on Trump. Can you say "Russia collluuuuuuuusion?"

He'll actually come out stronger on the other end.

Unless...Mueller nails Trump on something entirely different. Like money laundering.

Kind of like the investigation of Bill Clinton started out as a look-see at a law firm in Arkansas and ended as a lie about a blowjob.

Except money laundering is more serious.

Other than that, Trump is golden.

I just get the feeling the Democrats are prematurely celebrating. Like last time.

Like the GOP in 2012.

Forum List

Back