What is the Democrat's plan for after Trump beats the impeachment rap?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It makes me wonder if the Democrats are truly that stupid not to realize that after Trump beats the impeachment rap, they're going to end up with a whole carton-load of egg on their face.

It makes me wonder if the Democrats are truly that stupid not to realize that after Trump beats the impeachment rap, they're going to end up with a whole carton-load of egg on their face.
Their UNHINGED HATE has fucked up their minds. I honestly don't think they've thought that far ahead.

In UK they talk about the "brain drain" a phenomenon where the best and brightest leave the country to seek better opportunities in the United States and elsewhere.

I think the Democrats have suffered something similar, only their "brain drain" is more like a "sane drain." Their party, starting with the Chicago riots in 1968, took a hard steer to the left, and as that has happened, the sane people have left the party and gone over to the Republican Party or independent.

The results are now starkly obvious. We see all the major candidates for President advocating for radical leftist ideas like Medicare for All, free college tuition for all, and reparations for African-Americans. We see Democrats in Congress impeaching a President who has committed no crime to justify it. But because there is no one left in the Democrat Party who is "sane" there is no internal voices to stop them.

They'll probably go back to calling Trump a racist, xenophobe or misogynist. Then they'll try the "Trump sexually abused me" shtick again. Basically ANYTHING that makes him look bad.

_mechee x, vickie dillard, kanye west, candce owens.png

⚠️ Strong Hateful Language

#TheLargerIssue

This extremely disturbing *NSFW, SALTY LANGUAGE* broadcast features an apparent troubled #PROBLACK community member passionately sharing HATE w/ our world.

"The real reason Kanye is a cooon ~Mechee X"

On August 19, 2019, Youtube summarily terminated a live broadcast produced by Mechee X, during which HATEFUL, PRO BLACK practicing Mechee X repeatedly characterized Jay-Z as a 'Token N^^^er for becoming involved with the NFL.

Shortly after Youtube removed Mechee X's HATE broadcast, she returned to delight her fans with this broadcast.

'We back' Jay-Z is a Token N^^^er Mechee X

_Michelle Obama, Candace Owens, VILIFY.png

'Michelle Obama - Normalizing, Promoting HATE, VIOLENCE & Human Dysfunction'

Listen to a 'conservative black female' speaks about American citizens experiencing FEAR, as well as being HATEFULLY harassed and threatened with VIOLENCE for sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

The female caller also speaks about FEAR she experiences when sharing her thoughts, concerns and opinions about people and community harming human dysfunction affecting far too many American communities.

Tommy Sotomayor, an admitted victim of potentially life scarring Child Abuse, and the caller Danielle address PRO BLACK practicing Mrs. Michelle Obama and large numbers of black American women normalizing family and community harming dysfunction.

Also discussed are contentious, shameless black and white liberals who Tommy and Danielle believe are doing great harm to our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Respectfully, are YOU, a responsible American or foreign born citizen concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, prepared to PEACEFULLY and civilly criticize fellow American citizens actively practicing HATEFUL INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
In UK they talk about the "brain drain" a phenomenon where the best and brightest leave the country to seek better opportunities in the United States and elsewhere.

I think the Democrats have suffered something similar, only their "brain drain" is more like a "sane drain." Their party, starting with the Chicago riots in 1968, took a hard steer to the left, and as that has happened, the sane people have left the party and gone over to the Republican Party or independent.

The results are now starkly obvious. We see all the major candidates for President advocating for radical leftist ideas like Medicare for All, free college tuition for all, and reparations for African-Americans. We see Democrats in Congress impeaching a President who has committed no crime to justify it. But because there is no one left in the Democrat Party who is "sane" there is no internal voices to stop them.

Pelosi tried. She was unable. They are now left with what they are left with.

I find Twitter a good barometer of what the far Left is thinking. Although the media is trying desperately, there is not much excitement on Twitter for this impeachment. For instance it's not trending now. It's not a "real story". Even the Leftists know it's fake.

They're losing.

Again.

Did you see ANY of the recent testimony?
Trump is TOAST, and you'd have to be f'n blind not to see it!

Avery, WTF has this diatribe to do with the OP?
I think you're in the wrong room.

Hello, M. I believe this is a Trump impeachment thread.

Mousterian, what is your opinion of fellow citizens HATING free-thinking fellow citizens who happen to be dark complected?

Do you approve of HATE?

Hi, Blackrook.In my opinion Dems and Libs don't care, having evolved into people incapable of experiencing shame.

Sadly, it appears Dems, who NEED the PRO BLACK American vote, have adopted the typical PRO BLACK female attitude this woman bravely speaks about.

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men"

EVIL woman Michelle Obama_02.jpg _Michelle Obama, Candace Owens, VILIFY.png

Peace.

Avery, WTF has this diatribe to do with the OP?
I think you're in the wrong room.

Hello, M. I believe this is a Trump impeachment thread.

Mousterian, what is your opinion of fellow citizens HATING free-thinking fellow citizens who happen to be dark complected?

Do you approve of HATE?
Don't quite follow your argument, Avery.
No, I don't approve of HATE, and I'm totally cool with other races, and same for sexual preferences. And I LOVE women.
Can you explain the connection to the impeachment enquiry and black people?

Can you explain the connection to the impeachment enquiry and black people?

Hi, Mousterian. Clearly you require enlightenment, learning to distinguish between caring responsible black American citizens...

...and the larger population of black Americans populating our Nation's FEMALE dominated,
#SEGREGATION-MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL HATE & #DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community.

Witness an American woman passionately condemning ignorant family, people & community harming behaviors.

⚠️ Strong Language

#ProBlack Logic, Fvvkery, Atrocities, White Supremacy' ~Concerned Citizen

_SAVVY PRO BLACK HATE.png

Peace.

My guess is that the Democrats are just trying to sway just enough independents voters away from Trump with this, regardless of which way it goes.

Pelosi wouldn't have signed off on this if she hadn't detected a political advantage to it, and that could be it.

They won the popular vote in 2016, so it's not like they have to change that many minds.

My question is what is their plan no matter what happens because even if the man were to be impeached, what difference would such an occurrence make? Clinton was impeached, but did the man resign or was he ordered to pack his things and haul his behind out of the presidential office? Never.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Politburo and pravda will just concoct another phony attempt after this one for the purpose of keeping ‘Trump bad’ in the news headlines to sway low-IQ voters.

Forum List

Back