🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Republicans don't have solutions for anything.

Unless the question is how they can help needy billionaires and corporations.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

I have a few GREAT solutions, and they all involve progressive interference:

1. Strike out propaganda.
2. Spank them kids butts, schools included.
3. Call people as they are instead of fabrications. You know, a dude in a dress is a dude, and many progressives hate stuff, and a snowflake is a useless cry-baby. Progressives are intellectually dishonest.
4. Progressives LOVE to spread division. Gee fucker, I wonder if that lends itself to violence? We wire up their mouths.
5. Swift capital punishment.
6. You are responsible for yourself. Progressives teach us how the Govt. and Corp. are responsible for the individual. Hold people accountable.
7. RESPECT. Progressives teach lack of respect, and you do it everyday.
8. Build unity. Progressives preach for the individual and desire to end unity.
9. Control our borders. Illegals commit far more crime, and you want open borders.
So much BS, I don't even know where to start.
But when it comes to Unity, do you think a nearly all white party that accepts White Nationalists and the Alt White is looking for unity?

Or are they looking for slaves?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

First off, why do you on the left think that no matter what problem we have in this country, government has a solution?

I'm sorry, but your great government doesn't have an answer to every problem.

Will more laws work? I don't see how. More than half of these maniacs kill themselves when they are done killing others. So what does that tell us? It tells us they have no fear of what may happen to them after death.

As we become more distant with God and religion, we are seeing more cases like this. Many years ago even the insane feared God because God was part of our society.

View attachment 227669

Whereas most people believed in the afterlife years ago, less and less are believing in it every year today. As a Catholic, we used to believe that even if you commit a crime (or sin) and nobody knew about it, God knew about it and you would be penalized after death.

So even it the Republicans suggested that we bring God back into America and promoted religion, do you think the left would stand for it? Of course not. It's the left that insisted there is no God and that three letter word should be banned from our culture.
I thought that chart was unemployment under Obama.

219667-038a590fda52048695bd4e7f8b9c4877.jpg

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

Progressives are far too dumb and lost to recognize the wealthiest among us are progressives. Those running the internet are wealthy progressives. The wealthiest zip codes are progressive. Progressive ideology builds the income gap until there's only the mega poor and mega wealthy. Yet according to this dip shit, it's Republicans who support them instead of Democrats.

First off, why do you on the left think that no matter what problem we have in this country, government has a solution?

Will more laws work? I don't see how. More than half of these maniacs kill themselves when they are done killing others. So what does that tell us? It tells us they have no fear of what may happen to them after death.

As we become more distant with God and religion, we are seeing more cases like this. Many years ago even the insane feared God because God was part of our society.

View attachment 227669

Whereas most people believed in the afterlife years ago, less and less are believing in it every year today. As a Catholic, we used to believe that even if you commit a crime (or sin) and nobody knew about it, God knew about it and you would be penalized after death.

So even it the Republicans suggested that we bring God back into America and promoted religion, do you think the left would stand for it? Of course not. It's the left that insisted there is no God and that three letter word should be banned from our culture.
I thought that chart was unemployment under Obama.

219667-038a590fda52048695bd4e7f8b9c4877.jpg

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

:offtopic:

View attachment 227669

I think the solution is simpler than that.

Some fuckers need to get shot trying. It needs to be risky to attempt. People need to SHOOT BACK!

I agree, but how would that stop a suicide killer? They will still go someplace like a bar or church and kill as many as they can before killing themselves or have somebody else kill them.

Post Bars As 'Gun-Free Zones' ??

Dude... you need to start listeni
This is simple fucking shit.....RESTORE REAL AMERICAN VALUES!

First you're going to have to define "Real American Values" in such a fashion that you'll get few arguments.

Good luck with that! :thup:

:popcorn:

I don’t have the patience to write novels....I’ve tried to spell shit out for these filthy bastards and it doesn’t work....these dumbfucks take great pride in playing stupid...
Anybody sane and in touch knows exactly what American Values are and what I mean by “restore REAL American Values”.

No, they don't.

That's the point.

Do you want to know how many different sets of "American Values" there are out there? Count the population.

Everyone has a different set of values and everyone claiming American Citizenship has "American Values".

Our diversity is our greatest strength and our most formidable political problem.

There is no such thing as "American Values" because everything you hate about me is STILL an "American Value".

BULLSHIT...You must have missed my 1950’s reference earlier.
There was a time in this country when people spoke the same language, strangers were friends, most were likeminded and most were Christians.
Clique I know, but those were the days...while foreigners have benefited, diversity has fucked over REAL Americans like nothing else has. American Values and American identity has been lost. Sorry, I know that hurts to hear.

Hey Billy Baloney--------> what is YOUR sides solution? In some of your states, you have implemented your ideas, like Illinois, and Chicago is the killing fields of the country!

So don't ask us questions, for which you have no answers for yourself. Try one of YOUR solutions in one of YOUR states, then get back to us on the outcome.
Gun control is weak basically everywhere it is implemented, primarily because democrats in office love guns. Also, no one is suggesting gun control can just magically end gun violence. It’s about minimizing it.

Hmmm....was this shit happening during 1950’s America when most were likeminded, neighbors were friends and folks spent Sunday’s at Church?
Well in the 50’s we had very different guns and a very different culture, but if you are implying this is racial minority related, that is just laughable.

Exactly a different culture, mom stayed home, kids went outside and played time was spent with children, kids were taught hope to cope with issues such as bullying, failure and life lessons. You earned your grade, parents work with schools to help children, compare it with now parents get defensive, kids are coddled and excuses made, we are all entitled, ithout effort. Under are not the problem, our culture is

Yes we need strong federal laws. Countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem for obvious reasons.
We have strong federal drug laws...That really keeps the drugs out, dunnit?
You are comparing drugs to guns? Drug crime is a crime against yourself. Not exactly like killing others...

imageedit_6639_2086030203.jpg

You really need to fact check what you post. He wasn't in power in 1935. He didn't come into power until AFTER the end of the second world war when the Reds won the Chinese Revolution. You missed it by at least 10 years. Says loads about the cranium power of the alt-right.

Those laws are all weakened by other states with weak laws, and we have many
So what you're saying is that the laws don't work, and people will go wherever they need to go to get what they want...Thanks for making my point for me.
Yes we need strong federal laws. Countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem for obvious reasons.
Irrelevant
Other countries don’t have any right to own firearms, hell they don’t even have a right of freedom of speech...

If someone in that bar had been armed besides the gunman many of those people would be alive now.

No he wouldn't have made a difference. Much like the two cops that entered with guns drawn. One was killed outright and the other withdrew with the other cops body. They walked into a situation where the shooter was highly trained and skilled at a much higher level than anyone they were ever trained to face. A Cop doesn't stand much of a chance against a full trained and skilled Marine in a firefight.

The Body Count ended up being 13 with a single 9mm and multiple mags. The normal shooter would only come out with maybe 2 to 7 body count. But a combat marine will get a higher body count every time with the same weapon. The only lucky thing is, he didn't have access to an AR-15 and 30 shot mags. He could have run that body count up to a new record. The current record is 57. He could have easily hit the 100 mark. In this case, the gun laws DID save lives. Sometimes, we have to accept the lower body counts to preserve the freedoms.

If someone in that bar had been armed besides the gunman many of those people would be alive now.

No he wouldn't have made a difference. Much like the two cops that entered with guns drawn. One was killed outright and the other withdrew with the other cops body. They walked into a situation where the shooter was highly trained and skilled at a much higher level than anyone they were ever trained to face. A Cop doesn't stand much of a chance against a full trained and skilled Marine in a firefight.

The Body Count ended up being 13 with a single 9mm and multiple mags. The normal shooter would only come out with maybe 2 to 7 body count. But a combat marine will get a higher body count every time with the same weapon. The only lucky thing is, he didn't have access to an AR-15 and 30 shot mags. He could have run that body count up to a new record. The current record is 57. He could have easily hit the 100 mark. In this case, the gun laws DID save lives. Sometimes, we have to accept the lower body counts to preserve the freedoms.

Now you are just speculating to try and make a point. An AR is a semi-automatic just like a pistol. Because he was highly trained, he knew how to switch mags in less than a second.

Lol
You are a fucking fool... You need to pick a scarier boogie man.
AR15s are just sporting rifles

Dude... you need to start listeni
This is simple fucking shit.....RESTORE REAL AMERICAN VALUES!

First you're going to have to define "Real American Values" in such a fashion that you'll get few arguments.

Good luck with that! :thup:

:popcorn:

I don’t have the patience to write novels....I’ve tried to spell shit out for these filthy bastards and it doesn’t work....these dumbfucks take great pride in playing stupid...
Anybody sane and in touch knows exactly what American Values are and what I mean by “restore REAL American Values”.

No, they don't.

That's the point.

Do you want to know how many different sets of "American Values" there are out there? Count the population.

Everyone has a different set of values and everyone claiming American Citizenship has "American Values".

Our diversity is our greatest strength and our most formidable political problem.

There is no such thing as "American Values" because everything you hate about me is STILL an "American Value".

BULLSHIT...You must have missed my 1950’s reference earlier.
There was a time in this country when people spoke the same language, strangers were friends, most were likeminded and most were Christians.
Clique I know, but those were the days...while foreigners have benefited, diversity has fucked over REAL Americans like nothing else has. American Values and American identity has been lost. Sorry, I know that hurts to hear.

That was then and this is now. Unless you know someone with a time machine, we're all stuck in this America, here and now.

And today's American Values are Atheist, Christian, Agnostic, Jewish, Muslim, Gay, Straight, Drunk, Sober, Stoned, Health-freak, Gamer, Soccer Mom, Black Panther, Old Lady, Male-Pattern-Baldness, Hippy, Red-Neck, Road-Tripper, etc, etc, etc, etc....

And the best thing about being an American is being able to pick and choose which 'values' to chase in our individual pursuits of happiness - both legal and not.

You want to know how many sets of American Values exist? Count the nipples and divide by two.

"American Values" are like American Nipples - everyone has a set and no two sets are identical.

`

Progressives are far too dumb and lost to recognize the wealthiest among us are progressives. Those running the internet are wealthy progressives. The wealthiest zip codes are progressive. Progressive ideology builds the income gap until there's only the mega poor and mega wealthy. Yet according to this dip shit, it's Republicans who support them instead of Democrats.
I don’t think he’s caught on yet that his candidates are funded by Wall Street and other big corporate interests - the very same groups he always claims Republicans care about, lolol.

He either has to be incredibly ignorant, or a paid shill. Either way it’s both comical and pathetic.

Lol
You are a fucking fool... You need to pick a scarier boogie man.
AR15s are just sporting rifles

And yet the US Army issues Semi Auto M-16s (they do not have an auto or a 3 shot setting) to their people when they run out of the M-16 3 shot burst ones. The only difference between a Model LE Colt AR and those models is what is stamped on the sides. Being that I have combat experience, I would not think twice about taking a LE Colt AR into battle if that was what was issued since it would perform EXACTLY like the M-16 in the most used setting in combat. The AR-15 was originally designed as a battle field weapon and really hasn't changed that much since 1959. In 1962, they did offer the AR-15 Semi Auto version for Civilian Use using almost ALL of the same parts. My first full auto assault rifle I fired in the Military was an AR-15 Model 601, not a M-16. It was the Daddy to both the M-16 and what you call the AR-15 of today. So, does it make a difference in the hands of a combat veteran Marine in a packed club situation? You may not think so since you are a Rexall Ranger. But us Combat Vets know different. It all comes out in the body count.

Don’t ever? We mention hardening soft targets like schools and liberals lose what little minds they’ve got.

Forum List

Back