What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
Post Bars As 'Gun-Free Zones' ??

Bars already are gun free zones.

Not in my state they're not. Of course you can't be drinking alcohol if carrying.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Not in my state they're not. Of course you can't be drinking alcohol if carrying.

I believe the laws read that "If alcohol is present" and I think that covers Bars unless it's an Icecream Bar.

This is simple fucking shit.....RESTORE REAL AMERICAN VALUES!

First you're going to have to define "Real American Values" in such a fashion that you'll get few arguments.

Good luck with that! :thup:

:popcorn:

I don’t have the patience to write novels....I’ve tried to spell shit out for these filthy bastards and it doesn’t work....these dumbfucks take great pride in playing stupid...
Anybody sane and in touch knows exactly what American Values are and what I mean by “restore REAL American Values”.

No, they don't.

That's the point.

Do you want to know how many different sets of "American Values" there are out there? Count the population.

Everyone has a different set of values and everyone claiming American Citizenship has "American Values".

Our diversity is our greatest strength and our most formidable political problem.

There is no such thing as "American Values" because everything you hate about me is STILL an "American Value".

BULLSHIT...You must have missed my 1950’s reference earlier.
There was a time in this country when people spoke the same language, strangers were friends, most were likeminded and most were Christians.
Clique I know, but those were the days...while foreigners have benefited, diversity has fucked over REAL Americans like nothing else has. American Values and American identity has been lost. Sorry, I know that hurts to hear.
Evilness has moved in on our kindness over the years (taking advantage of our kindness, and mistaking it for weakness).

Our weakness sadly enough has been through our own family members (either related or not), who have given in to the bullcrap or have been brainwashed over the years to give in to the bullcrap... Sadly they have since opened up many doors to then be exploited (the same with open borders etc).

So here we all are, placed into these sick environments that allow evilness to get in close enough to dupe us or trick us into believing that bad is somehow good, and good is somehow bad.

If someone in that bar had been armed besides the gunman many of those people would be alive now.

No he wouldn't have made a difference. Much like the two cops that entered with guns drawn. One was killed outright and the other withdrew with the other cops body. They walked into a situation where the shooter was highly trained and skilled at a much higher level than anyone they were ever trained to face. A Cop doesn't stand much of a chance against a full trained and skilled Marine in a firefight.

The Body Count ended up being 13 with a single 9mm and multiple mags. The normal shooter would only come out with maybe 2 to 7 body count. But a combat marine will get a higher body count every time with the same weapon. The only lucky thing is, he didn't have access to an AR-15 and 30 shot mags. He could have run that body count up to a new record. The current record is 57. He could have easily hit the 100 mark. In this case, the gun laws DID save lives. Sometimes, we have to accept the lower body counts to preserve the freedoms.
This should be an eye opener to anyone thinking about going out to a bar in this screwed up United States of America now. If willing to risk it, and risk the DUI or worse, then it sucks to be them, because they are idiots to not know the environment that has been created in this country around them now.

The problem, is that everything has changed now, and the unity has ended for most in this country. I know that's hard to hear, but it's true. The ideologies have changed so dramatically over the years, that most haven't kept up or have become part of the problems or have been left behind... They think that this nation is still the nation that their parents told them great stories about, when in reality it is far from it.

It will keep getting worse, and that is the sad realities of it all.

I have never, EVER met a gun bunny who was both intelligent AND mentally stable.

They literally cannot fathom America existing without massive numbers of guns available to almost everyone.

But the solution is relatively simple...eliminate all campaign contributions from anyone except private citizens. And make the maximum contribution $100 per year.
Do that, and the NRA's/gun lobby's influence would be massively cut. Politicians would slowly start to vote more and more for gun ownership restrictions.

I believe it will happen one day. The question is how many innocent people have to die in mass shooting's before that day arrives?
Why not just take the nation's tempature, find out why it's sick, and begin to make it well again ??? Oh wait that involves fixing the minds of new wave whackadoodles whom want the nation to go full retard with them.

Not the guns that are the problem, but rather it's the whackadoodles who are getting their hands on guns because they aren't being properly evaluated as to their conditions in life until it's to late.

Not the guns that are the problem, but rather it's the whackadoodles who are getting their hands on guns because they aren't being properly evaluated as to their conditions in life until it's to late.

Maybe add phamecuticals along with ETOH ?

~S~

I believe the laws read that "If alcohol is present" and I think that covers Bars unless it's an Icecream Bar.

Not sure over there. In our state you can have a gun in the bar as long as you're not drinking.

This is simple fucking shit.....RESTORE REAL AMERICAN VALUES!

First you're going to have to define "Real American Values" in such a fashion that you'll get few arguments.

I don’t have the patience to write novels....I’ve tried to spell shit out for these filthy bastards and it doesn’t work....these dumbfucks take great pride in playing stupid...
Anybody sane and in touch knows exactly what American Values are and what I mean by “restore REAL American Values”.

No, they don't.

That's the point.

Do you want to know how many different sets of "American Values" there are out there? Count the population.

Everyone has a different set of values and everyone claiming American Citizenship has "American Values".

Our diversity is our greatest strength and our most formidable political problem.

There is no such thing as "American Values" because everything you hate about me is STILL an "American Value".

There was a time in this country when people spoke the same language, strangers were friends, most were likeminded and most were Christians.
Clique I know, but those were the days...while foreigners have benefited, diversity has fucked over REAL Americans like nothing else has. American Values and American identity has been lost. Sorry, I know that hurts to hear.
Evilness has moved in on our kindness over the years (taking advantage of our kindness, and mistaking it for weakness).

Our weakness sadly enough has been through our own family members (either related or not), who have given in to the bullcrap or have been brainwashed over the years to give in to the bullcrap... Sadly they have since opened up many doors to then be exploited (the same with open borders etc).

So here we all are, placed into these sick environments that allow evilness to get in close enough to dupe us or trick us into believing that bad is somehow good, and good is somehow bad.

Very well said...that’s precisely what has happened. The kindness of Americans has proven to be counterproductive for Americans.
We’ve encouraged others to infiltrate and change our nation at its core.
We fucked ourselves big time.

If I thought that more gun control would reduce the gun violence, I'd be for it however so far there is no real correlation. This issue isn't the inanimate object, it isn't the inanimate object that is the issue. It is our culture. We are a country that needs problems solved in a 30 minute sitcom. We have several generations that have not learned how to handle disappointment, of failure. We watch violent TV show, movies, play violent video games, social interaction is now reduced to Twitter and Facebook posts, we all want instant gratification, we believe we are entitled and our thoughts and feelings should supersede others. We have political leaders that bicker and fight and us inflammatory language.

It isn't a gun problem, we have a people problem.
Countries with strong gun control rarely have mass shootings.
we have strong gun controls and chicago and other democrat run cities have thousands of deaths due to guns. why?

No, they don't.

That's the point.

Very well said...that’s precisely what has happened. The kindness of Americans has proven to be counterproductive for Americans.
We’ve encouraged others to infiltrate and change our nation at its core.
We fucked ourselves big time.
nice guys finish last, just remember that.

What makes you think there is a political solution?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We are the only civilized country with this problem.

This is more or less true, but it is not a political matter. We are a violent society, politicians cannot change that.

As I am sure has been pointed out, other civilized countries do not have the 2nd Amendment like we do.
More guns equals more shootings.

I am not sure there are any data to support this statement. There has not been a correlating rise in shooting to that of gun ownership.
We have the most guns and the most shootings.

If I thought that more gun control would reduce the gun violence, I'd be for it however so far there is no real correlation. This issue isn't the inanimate object, it isn't the inanimate object that is the issue. It is our culture. We are a country that needs problems solved in a 30 minute sitcom. We have several generations that have not learned how to handle disappointment, of failure. We watch violent TV show, movies, play violent video games, social interaction is now reduced to Twitter and Facebook posts, we all want instant gratification, we believe we are entitled and our thoughts and feelings should supersede others. We have political leaders that bicker and fight and us inflammatory language.

we have strong gun controls and chicago and other democrat run cities have thousands of deaths due to guns. why?
Our laws are incredibly weak. Chicago doesn’t have walls, guns come from areas with weak laws.

Our laws are incredibly weak. Chicago doesn’t have walls, guns come from areas with weak laws.
what does that mean?

How about we're not stupid enough to think there's a solution to everything bad that happens in a free society? It's a price you pay for freedom, which is a far cheaper price to pay than the one you pay if you lose that freedom. Get over it and enjoy your life

I have a few GREAT solutions and I'm Republican.........

1. Strike out 24/7 progressive propaganda.

2. Spank them kids butts, schools included.

3. Call people as they are instead of fabrications. You know, a dude in a dress is a dude, and many progressives hate stuff, and a snowflake is a useless cry-baby. Progressives are intellectually dishonest.

4. Progressives LOVE spreading division. They're live and breath race and division. It's their first thought in the morning, last thought at night, and they dream about it as they sleep. Gee fucker, I wonder if that lends itself to violence? We wire up their mouths.

5. Swift capital punishment. Swift punishments all the way around.

6. You are responsible for yourself. Progressives teach us how the Govt. and Corp. are responsible for the individual. Hold people accountable.

7. RESPECT. Progressives teach lack of respect, and you do it everyday.

8. Build unity. Progressives preach for the individual and a desire to end unity.

9. Control our borders. Illegals commit far more crime, yet progressives want open borders.

10. Speak English fuckers. Progressives want diversity, which is code for chaos, violence and stupid shit.

BTW, your OP is dishonest, first fucking sentence. I can stitch decent enough, you're first.

Say OP, I gave you 10 solutions. Best to ignore them and continue inside your safe space huh?

Actually most guns criminals have come from straw buyers or are stolen. Regardless where the guns come from, laws should stop people from using them........shouldn't they?

Forum List

Back