What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

I agree, but how would that stop a suicide killer? They will still go someplace like a bar or church and kill as many as they can before killing themselves or have somebody else kill them.
Everyone who can carry a weapon should.

I would rephrase that. Anyone that is qualified to carry a weapon should. Most that carry one today are far from qualified and many that don't carry one are qualified. It's not like we are going to pass a law requiring that all qualified people must carry guns and all unqualified people cannot.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
Don’t ever? We mention hardening soft targets like schools and liberals lose what little minds they’ve got.

I am in favor of having armed guards in the schools. Well trained Guards. NOT armed teachers. And those Guards must have to go through a stress test at least once a month. A Person that isn't trained and isn't current inn a stress test should be walking about a school armed. But you have to come up with the funds. These folks are normally recently separated cops and military and won't come cheap. I don't support fort type schools either. This is a local problem and not a federal problem.

Daryl Hunt said:
Bars already are gun free zones.
Works About As Good As Any Other Prog Policy

Here In Missouri
You Don't Need To Be Certified To Carry At All
Just Buy A Pistol, Stick It In Your Belt
And Go For A Stroll

At Least With Certification
You Had To Take A Few Practice Shots
So You Could At Least Hit The Target

Last edited:
I agree, but how would that stop a suicide killer? They will still go someplace like a bar or church and kill as many as they can before killing themselves or have somebody else kill them.

I would rephrase that. Anyone that is qualified to carry a weapon should. Most that carry one today are far from qualified and many that don't carry one are qualified. It's not like we are going to pass a law requiring that all qualified people must carry guns and all unqualified people cannot.
----------------------------------- qualified concealed carry is an hour or so qualification class held in a sporting goods store or hotel room depending on the state and thats enough qualification for me DHunt .

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
Post Bars As 'Gun-Free Zones' ??

-------------------------- i don't think thats true in all states is it ?? Just a comment as i might be incorrect DHunt .

I have never, EVER met a gun bunny who was both intelligent AND mentally stable.

They literally cannot fathom America existing without massive numbers of guns available to almost everyone.

But the solution is relatively simple...eliminate all campaign contributions from anyone except private citizens. And make the maximum contribution $100 per year.
Do that, and the NRA's/gun lobby's influence would be massively cut. Politicians would slowly start to vote more and more for gun ownership restrictions.

I believe it will happen one day. The question is how many innocent people have to die in mass shooting's before that day arrives?

---------------------------------------- i don't trust the people that will decide on who is qualified or not qualified . Many that would make decisions are Gun Controllers working an anti gun agenda or for anti gun government DHunt .

pismoe said:
-------------------------- i don't think thats true in all states is it ?? Just a comment as i might be incorrect DHunt .
This Was California
Some Places You Can't Even Smoke Out-Side

Daryl Hunt said:
Works About As Good As Any Other Prog Policy

Here In Missouri
You Don't Need To Be Certified To Carry At All
Just Buy A Pistol, Stick It In Your Belt
And Go For A Stroll

At Least With Certification
You Had To Take A Few Practice Shots
So You Could At Least Hit The Target
-------------------------------------- depends on the state and all states should be Constitutional Carry as Alaska , Arizona and a few other states like you describe as buying a gun and putting it in your pocket Karpenter .

Will not give up my Constitutional right to bear arms no matter what. Gun control only effects law abiding citizens.

pismoe said:
This Was California
Some Places You Can't Even Smoke Out-Side
------------------------------- thats a heck of a society thats being built for young 'kalifornians' Karpenter .

This is a lie. Leftist Nihilism was imposed on the US, which never had a problem with mass shootings, and then they demand answers from the ones they imposed it on?

School for instance.

School_shooting_deaths_injuries_by_decade.png

------------------------------- as i respond . Gun deaths in the USA are not a big deal as the important thing is that Americans have the Freedom to own many effective Guns and weapons for purposes of the 2nd Amendment . As i say in other post , USA has over 310 million people of all sorts in the USA and the gun deaths are small as hundreds of thousands and maybe more Americans die of all sorts of causes daily Billy .

What solution has the left offered that would have stopped any of these shootings? Banning the AR-15 and expanded background checks the AR-15 is not the only semi0automatic rifle on the market so that does nothing if a person has no criminal record or a history violence or mental problems an expanded check won't do any good doesn't matter how much you expand it you can't find what's not there.

Seems to me it's you commies that are saying violence is acceptable. CA has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, how'd that work for them? How about we give people the capability to defend themselves, how's that for an alternative?

What solution has the left offered that would have stopped any of these shootings? Banning the AR-15 and expanded background checks the AR-15 is not the only semi0automatic rifle on the market so that does nothing if a person has no criminal record or a history violence or mental problems an expanded check won't do any good doesn't matter how much you expand it you can't find what's not there.

Which is why the US gun ban was allowed to expire. After ten years of this experiment, they found that the gun ban didn't do a bit of good.

I have never, EVER met a gun bunny who was both intelligent AND mentally stable.

They literally cannot fathom America existing without massive numbers of guns available to almost everyone.

But the solution is relatively simple...eliminate all campaign contributions from anyone except private citizens. And make the maximum contribution $100 per year.
Do that, and the NRA's/gun lobby's influence would be massively cut. Politicians would slowly start to vote more and more for gun ownership restrictions.

I believe it will happen one day. The question is how many innocent people have to die in mass shooting's before that day arrives?

Sounds good to me. But we also must eliminate the environmental organization contributions to the Democrat party. The union contributions. The trial lawyer contributions. The insurance companies contribution....

Forum List

Back