🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?
Who knows what their solution is.

I can tell you the correct solution.

Repeal all gun laws and make people responsible for their own personal security.

Problem.....SOLVED!!!

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

California has some of the most strict gun control laws in the country. How would additional laws have prevented this catastrophe?

Short answer: Anything plausible in this day and age would do nothing. The California Bar Shooter was a honorably discharged veteran who was recently cleared by mental health professionals after the cops got called to his mom's house on a disturbance call.

I don't EVER see a day coming when a white veteran with honorable discharge papers can't buy a pistol in the USA.

`

This is simple fucking shit.....RESTORE REAL AMERICAN VALUES!

First you're going to have to define "Real American Values" in such a fashion that you'll get few arguments.

Good luck with that! :thup:

:popcorn:

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

I guess we could ask the same question of Democrats why is their only answer to gun violence an elimination of the second amendment? is it because they simply have no imagination?

Jo

Fornicalia has already outlawed "assault weapons", along with them high capacity, silenced, fully semi-automatic magazine clip thinagamijigs, just like you gun grabbing crackpots wanted....The shooting still happened.

What's next, genius?
Those laws are all weakened by other states with weak laws, and we have many
sounds like an excuse....

Their solution is “shut up and let it happen”

Their solution is to stop the left from tying every single problem with violence to the 2nd amendment.

Jo

Last edited:

First you're going to have to define "Real American Values" in such a fashion that you'll get few arguments.

I don’t have the patience to write novels....I’ve tried to spell shit out for these filthy bastards and it doesn’t work....these dumbfucks take great pride in playing stupid...
Anybody sane and in touch knows exactly what American Values are and what I mean by “restore REAL American Values”.

Yes we need strong federal laws. Countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem for obvious reasons.
We have strong federal drug laws...That really keeps the drugs out, dunnit?
You are comparing drugs to guns? Drug crime is a crime against yourself. Not exactly like killing others...
people who have no relation with drugs dont die by people who do drugs or by those who sell them?.......

I don’t have the patience to write novels....I’ve tried to spell shit out for these filthy bastards and it doesn’t work....these dumbfucks take great pride in playing stupid...
Anybody sane and in touch knows exactly what American Values are and what I mean by “restore REAL American Values”.

No, they don't.

That's the point.

Do you want to know how many different sets of "American Values" there are out there? Count the population.

Everyone has a different set of values and everyone claiming American Citizenship has "American Values".

Our diversity is our greatest strength and our most formidable political problem.

There is no such thing as "American Values" because everything you hate about me is STILL an "American Value".

We still need more shootings.
Why aren't there shootings at gun shows......interesting.....
Their solution is “shut up and let it happen”

You don't need to shut up....

Well, in your case....you do.
Did you even bother to send any thoughts and prayers over this?

How is that any of your business ?

Oh yeah, I forgot...you are the left wing....the thought police....the people who know better than anyone else what we should think and feel.
Well that’s the weakest rebuttal I’ve seen for that.

When you tell me why that is any of your business, I'll reply.

Until that time, feel free to take a long walk on a short pier.

A left winger like you feels he entitled to have someone answer questions.

Tha's like me asking someone if their parents were in the missionary or doggie position when they were concieved.
Well that would be a stupid question because how would they know

We still need more shootings.
Why aren't there shootings at gun shows......interesting.....
You don't need to shut up....

Well, in your case....you do.
Did you even bother to send any thoughts and prayers over this?

How is that any of your business ?

Oh yeah, I forgot...you are the left wing....the thought police....the people who know better than anyone else what we should think and feel.
Well that’s the weakest rebuttal I’ve seen for that.

When you tell me why that is any of your business, I'll reply.

Until that time, feel free to take a long walk on a short pier.

A left winger like you feels he entitled to have someone answer questions.

Tha's like me asking someone if their parents were in the missionary or doggie position when they were concieved.
Well that would be a stupid question because how would they know

Thanks for pointing out that the comparison is valid.

First off, why do you on the left think that no matter what problem we have in this country, government has a solution?

I'm sorry, but your great government doesn't have an answer to every problem.

Will more laws work? I don't see how. More than half of these maniacs kill themselves when they are done killing others. So what does that tell us? It tells us they have no fear of what may happen to them after death.

As we become more distant with God and religion, we are seeing more cases like this. Many years ago even the insane feared God because God was part of our society.

Religiosity-Graph1.png

Whereas most people believed in the afterlife years ago, less and less are believing in it every year today. As a Catholic, we used to believe that even if you commit a crime (or sin) and nobody knew about it, God knew about it and you would be penalized after death.

So even it the Republicans suggested that we bring God back into America and promoted religion, do you think the left would stand for it? Of course not. It's the left that insisted there is no God and that three letter word should be banned from our culture.

The only sure solution to stopping mass gun violence is still full repeal of all gun laws and let those motherfuckers try it again.

:dunno:

I have a few GREAT solutions and I'm Republican.........

1. Strike out 24/7 progressive propaganda.

2. Spank them kids butts, schools included.

3. Call people as they are instead of fabrications. You know, a dude in a dress is a dude, and many progressives hate stuff, and a snowflake is a useless cry-baby. Progressives are intellectually dishonest.

4. Progressives LOVE spreading division. They're live and breath race and division. It's their first thought in the morning, last thought at night, and they dream about it as they sleep. Gee fucker, I wonder if that lends itself to violence? We wire up their mouths.

5. Swift capital punishment. Swift punishments all the way around.

6. You are responsible for yourself. Progressives teach us how the Govt. and Corp. are responsible for the individual. Hold people accountable.

7. RESPECT. Progressives teach lack of respect, and you do it everyday.

8. Build unity. Progressives preach for the individual and a desire to end unity.

9. Control our borders. Illegals commit far more crime, yet progressives want open borders.

10. Speak English fuckers. Progressives want diversity, which is code for chaos, violence and stupid shit.

BTW, your OP is dishonest, first fucking sentence. I can stitch decent enough, you're first.

Last edited:

First off, why do you on the left think that no matter what problem we have in this country, government has a solution?

I'm sorry, but your great government doesn't have an answer to every problem.

Will more laws work? I don't see how. More than half of these maniacs kill themselves when they are done killing others. So what does that tell us? It tells us they have no fear of what may happen to them after death.

As we become more distant with God and religion, we are seeing more cases like this. Many years ago even the insane feared God because God was part of our society.

View attachment 227669

Whereas most people believed in the afterlife years ago, less and less are believing in it every year today. As a Catholic, we used to believe that even if you commit a crime (or sin) and nobody knew about it, God knew about it and you would be penalized after death.

So even it the Republicans suggested that we bring God back into America and promoted religion, do you think the left would stand for it? Of course not. It's the left that insisted there is no God and that three letter word should be banned from our culture.
I think the solution is simpler than that.

Some fuckers need to get shot trying. It needs to be risky to attempt. People need to SHOOT BACK!

Forum List

Back