🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

The guy who shot Reagan is back on the streets thanks to liberal crybabies.
yeah, cause everyone deserves a second chance. just ask every leftist out there. Not in my world however. there are times that second chances don't exist.

They don’t have a mass shooting problem.
how the fk do you know? you just said you can't post one. maybe they don't release that info? if you really think they don't, you are worse off than I thought. I tell you what, If I post one, will you shut the fk up about it?
They don’t have them to post obviously.
sure they do, you just don't know it. How many shot in Chicago in the last 12 months? How many died in a limo accident in New Jersey?

Fk dude an entire fking jet just went down killing how many 120? you think people don't die. what a sad human being you are.
You just posted a very shot list of them. That is my point.
they still happen, and the point you will never understand.
The more rare the better.

how the fk do you know? you just said you can't post one. maybe they don't release that info? if you really think they don't, you are worse off than I thought. I tell you what, If I post one, will you shut the fk up about it?
sure they do, you just don't know it. How many shot in Chicago in the last 12 months? How many died in a limo accident in New Jersey?

Fk dude an entire fking jet just went down killing how many 120? you think people don't die. what a sad human being you are.
zero is best. As I stated, we know how to get there. If the left would get the fk out of the way, you'd get your wish.

zero is best. As I stated, we know how to get there. If the left would get the fk out of the way, you'd get your wish.
Your making it worse obviously.

not at all. you all are in the way. I guess you missed that part of that statement eh? you can't read.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Get firearms training, a CCW permit, a gun you're comfortable with, and learn and maintain situational awareness.

The Gov't isn't going to save you and can't!
Lol Australia has strict gun control measures and they haven’t had a mass shooting in decades. Doesn’t it ever make you wonder why other first world nations don’t have the gun violence we have? Hmmmm

What's the population of Australia compared to ours?
Also they are culturally less nihilistic.
Their gun death per capita is far less than ours.
but they still have them. so it doesn't work. see we can stop ours, kill anyone who is guilty of commiting a crime with a gun
No one ever fucking claimed gun control was capable of ending all gun violence.

Get firearms training, a CCW permit, a gun you're comfortable with, and learn and maintain situational awareness.

Lol Australia has strict gun control measures and they haven’t had a mass shooting in decades. Doesn’t it ever make you wonder why other first world nations don’t have the gun violence we have? Hmmmm

but they still have them. so it doesn't work. see we can stop ours, kill anyone who is guilty of commiting a crime with a gun
It sure has shown to minimize it!

not at all. you all are in the way. I guess you missed that part of that statement eh? you can't read.
I’ve seen it getting worse with weak gun laws.

well sure, you all did.

I'll tell you how to severely curtail mass shootings with 2 simple steps:

1) Stop promoting the destruction of the nuclear family.
2) Stop loading kids up with pharmaceuticals under bullshit medical conditions like "ADD" and "ADHD" because parents are too fucking lazy to be parents.

I’ve seen it getting worse with weak gun laws.
which ones are those?

I’m saying law enforcement hardly cares about somebody smoking pot. There are no victims
Complaining.
What you're saying doesn't square up to logic or even common sense.
Of course it does. Who are the victims of drug crime?

As with any addiction the victims are long and numerous. Friends, families, many times crimes are committed to gain the money to buy drugs.
It’s much harder to stop self inflicted crimes.

You know, the problem isn't with the gun laws themselves, it's how the gun laws vary wildly from state to state. You can easily buy guns in Texas at a gun show, load them up and take them to Chicago (where the gun laws are much stricter), sell them on the black market, and double or triple your money.

Vice Channel had a show on it called "The Iron Pipeline" a while back. Maybe you can find it on their website.

Forum List

Back