What is the source of the President's internal guidance?

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
The President doesn't appear to adhere to a particular ideology, nor particularly to any religion. From what source does he receive his inspiration? What guides him?

To know what anyone's internal guidance is, you would have to ask that person.

What will democrats do when 2018 sees them lose even more seats and 2020 sees a landslide Trump reelection.?

Goldman Sachs, Citizens United, anything else that takes money away from others and puts it in his pocket.

Same with the rest of that slimy bunch of thieves.

Thanks to the RWNJ traitors, who stupidly get on their knees to dictators, we all get to enrich the drumpf's and get nothing in return.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

Why did I imagine there could be a serious response? Guess it was the wine at dinner. Carry on.

What is the source of the President's internal guidance?

Bannon.

I imagine his guidance is his life's experience. He knows what works and what doesn't. He knows you cannot simply spend yourself into prosperity, you have to take in more money than you spend. Something Washington cannot fathom.

i figure that Trump is an old very rich guy who has had everything that he has ever wanted . As a very rich old man he is not interested in more money , why would he want more money . Anyway , i think that Trump is a nominal Christian that is interested in fixing the USA for his kids , grandkids and all other Ameican kids and people '4EYE' !!

I don't believe I'm going out on a limb here when I say none of us know Trump or have ever spoken to him given that it would be impossible for any of us to say where he gets his inspiration or what guides him.

No one has shown that there is an element in his life that has been missed by the rest of us. He is guided by subjective self interest, we must assume.

No one has shown that there is an element in his life that has been missed by the rest of us. He is guided by subjective self interest, we must assume.
Well sure, if you want to assume the worse possible motives about someone because you disagree with them politically. But that says nothing about them and a whole lot about you.

Forum List

Back