What is the true condition of this soul... the soul of America?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Well, here is an article that says it well. But I am asking you conservatives out there what you think is the true condition of the soul of America?

You can just use one word or a few single words as I do (following). I know your fingers are tired anyway, fighting against the lies of the dimtards or demonrats or dims or whatever you call them..

some words:

sick
nearly dead
in a coma
on life support
waiting for resuscitation

What is the remedy?

Answer: Rs in Congress in November who want to do more than just run their mouths..

I am having a great time and do not hold back because of who is or is not in power.

Fuck Joe Biden

Joe Biden AND HIS HANDLERS can eat my shorts.

They wouldn't even be able to lift their pinky fingers without people like me.

It wouldn't take too much effort to make their lives miserable.

And if mine gets miserable, I promise you, theirs will too

Well, here is an article that says it well. But I am asking you conservatives out there what you think is the true condition of the soul of America?

You can just use one word or a few single words as I do (following). I know your fingers are tired anyway, fighting against the lies of the dimtards or demonrats or dims or whatever you call them..

some words:

sick
nearly dead
in a coma
on life support
waiting for resuscitation

What is the remedy?

Answer: Rs in Congress in November who want to do more than just run their mouths..
Joe Satan sure sounded hungry for some souls, all right! :dev3:

Every time you log onto the internet or look at your smart phone your soul dies just a bit.....Oh it might have it's uplifting or knowledge-filled moments but by and large it's not good for the soul.

Those that are old enough to remember....On the whole were you happier pre-internet/smart phone?

I can honestly say that without a doubt that I was.

Fuck Joe Biden

Joe Biden AND HIS HANDLERS can eat my shorts.

They wouldn't even be able to lift their pinky fingers without people like me.

It wouldn't take too much effort to make their lives miserable.

And if mine gets miserable, I promise you, theirs will too
but what words do you use to describe where we are at these days?

Every time you log onto the internet or look at your smart phone your soul dies just a bit.....Oh it might have it's uplifting or knowledge-filled moments but by and large it's not good for the soul.

Those that are old enough to remember....On the whole were you happier pre-internet/smart phone?

I can honestly say that without a doubt that I was.
yeh, I don't even have a .. well, i have a phone (not a smart phone) but haven't activated yet and will only do so bc a phone is needed once a month or so..

MAGA represents the soul of America. Democrats hate anything that makes America great, they may have souls but they're definitely small and dark.

Troubled, distracted and more than a bit schizophrenic...

Rump is methamphetamines...

Old Joe is valium...

Until things settle down, we need a Xanax option...

The fledgling United States when through two revolutionary wars with England, a Civil War that tore the Nation apart, westward expansion, two world wars in the 20th century and several conflicts. My point is that the doddering old career politician doesn't represent America's values and the Biden administration isn't even a burp in history.

MAGA represents the soul of America. Democrats hate anything that makes America great, they may have souls but they're definitely small and dark.
no, trust me, they don't have one.. they let it go to run after the Beast.... The Beast told them they couldn't hang onto their souls if they wanted to have lots of goodies only he could give them..

and they all said, like lemmings..

OK..

The fledgling United States when through two revolutionary wars with England, a Civil War that tore the Nation apart, westward expansion, two world wars in the 20th century and several conflicts. My point is that the doddering old career politician doesn't represent America's values and the Biden administration isn't even a burp in history.
well, reading this made me feel better

just not sure it is true..

time will tell, i reckon

no, trust me, they don't have one.. they let it go to run after the Beast.... The Beast told them they couldn't hang onto their souls if they wanted to have lots of goodies only he could give them..

and they all said, like lemmings..

OK..
Ghouls

Forum List

Back