What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

Man, it sure is hilarious watching you moonbat shit stains suck the dicks of people you decried as war criminals a mere couple decades ago. :auiqs.jpg:
From your disgusting language we can see you're a Trump cult follower.

Aside from "making the world safe for democracy" or some similar claptrap, what is the specific goal of U.S.policy towards Ukrainian territory? Is it to restore Ukrainian sovereignty over its 2020 borders with Russia, or is it to restore its sovereignty over Crimea, which was "annexed" by Russia in 2014? Or are we simply giving a blank check to Ukranian President Zelinsky to do whatever he wants?
Looks like WW3 to me. That's not the peoples' goal, that's the illegal motherfuckers in charge right nows goal that should all be hanged.

From your disgusting language we can see you're a Trump cult follower.
And exactly what are you, cupcake? I'm your Huckleberry for "disgusting language". I worked at the port. You ever hear the term "cuss like a sailor"?

That's where that came from. No sentence is complete without 2 "fucks" in the port.

They won't even understand you without it. :auiqs.jpg:

Looks like WW3 to me. That's not the peoples' goal, that's the illegal motherfuckers in charge right nows goal that should all be hanged.
we the peeps VS they the oligarchs makes more sense that sending our yoots to die fighting Russias Duke ~S~

Ukraine liberating itself accomplishes both. It makes Russia look like the abject criminals they are while freeing democracy to flourish throughout the former soviet sphere without threat of adverse Russian influence.

The actual “reset”.

IOW, Putin’s worst nightmare. The best part is that his own depravity and incompetence expedited the process.

He’ll get one behind the ear for it too.
He knows this.
Putin already has plenty to answer for....
Yes he might get Bakhmut...but the expenditures don't come close to the gains.

No leader operates in a vacuum....slow poison is the usual fate of failed Russian leaders.....poison so slow there's no way of knowing who gave it to him or how.

Currently his replacements are worse than he is. So we'll see what comes.

Putin already has plenty to answer for....
Yes he might get Bakhmut...but the expenditures don't come close to the gains.

No leader operates in a vacuum....slow poison is the usual fate of failed Russian leaders.....poison so slow there's no way of knowing who gave it to him or how.

Currently his replacements are worse than he is. So we'll see what comes.
Any replacements will be weaker and shorter lived.
Won’t take but a few to find someone amiable.
Make no mistake. This is the end of the Soviet era. For good.

Won’t take but a few to find someone amiable.
You gonna sign up Hutch?

go you!
kill-a-commie-kbr1go.jpg

~S~

The US has something called the Budapest treaty or agreement with ukraine. Best read it if you want to educate yourself.

Forum List

Back