What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

People coming to mow our lawns and make our beds are invaders needing a military repulsion?

Yep, so are the people that come here to have anchor babies, go on our welfare programs, hold back our American children in school, undercut American wages, bringing in deadly drugs in exchange for the cartels getting them into the country, increasing our healthcare costs because they go to our emergency rooms with no insurance and no money, cause us to have to spend billions on deterrents and security.

I think they are laughing at how inept Russia is.

As long as Russia targets civilians and threatens nuclear, China will stay clear
Russia and China are not going to collude. China is more an opportunist nation. Russia is more of a thug type nation. PRC would love for Russia to fall as then they could exert more influence in the neighborhood without any interference.
India and PRC have been fighting along the borders for years now....PRC has "moved the line" of boundaries and India is somewhat pissed about it. Russia was helping India in their fight....but not now.
India tends to be very opportunistic as well.
That whole continent is somewhat of a mess....little skirmishes turning into big deals...mostly because someone wants more and has the military resources to just take it.

Trump convinced Putin that NATO was weak and Biden was too ineffective to resist his invasion

The guy YOU VOTED FOR called Putin a Genius

Do you still agree with him?
President Trump persuaded member nations who were not paying their agreed-upon fees to pay up. They did, which strengthened NATO. Since President Biden took office, they are once again delinquent.

Surely you are not so naive that you believe what the leader of a nation says in public is not necessarily what is happening behind closed doors. President Trump is an experienced negotiator on a global basis. Maybe you are ignorant of the fact that too many world leaders, saving face in public are enormously important. Trump is a master at handling such negotiations. Of course, you'll deny all that and continue to be the desperate fool.

President Trump is an experienced negotiator on a global basis.

Trump is skilled at breaking deals and not honoring them

He is inept at forming partnerships and creating new deals. He is neither trusted nor respected.

I think they are laughing at how inept Russia is.

As long as Russia targets civilians and threatens nuclear, China will stay clear
Sooooo%20cute-S.png

I bet you actually believe that Communist China gives a humanitarian rats behind about civilians or strategic nuclear weapons. Really?

I bet you actually believe that Communist China gives a humanitarian rats behind about civilians or strategic nuclear weapons. Really?

Actually, they do

China wants to be a major player in global politics.
Supporting Russian war crimes and aggression does not allow that.

Providing weapons to a thug dictator who targets and abuses civilians or uses nukes will subject China to be the same pariah that Russia is

People coming to mow our lawns and make our beds are invaders needing a military repulsion?
Where?

"The city [New York City] has rented 1,300 rooms in 13 hotels for migrant families. Because it expects the flow of migrants to continue, it has put out a call for 5,000 more."

Where?

"The city [New York City] has rented 1,300 rooms in 13 hotels for migrant families. Because it expects the flow of migrants to continue, it has put out a call for 5,000 more."

So NYC takes care of migrants while Red States just dump them

I'm going to explain to you that I don't give a shit what you do. So I will warn you that my shoe will get shit all over it because I'm going to shove my foot up your ass like I always do when I expose your lies.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Spoken like the kind of Christian I've always known you are. Will you kill in order to silence those who merely question your beliefs?
That doesn't make any sense at all. What makes more sense is that you are a Russian propaganda troll. How do you like my shoes? :)

Let's see Donald's numb-nut belief #18: America tricked Russia into invading Ukraine because America is the evil Satan.
America didn't 'trick' Russia. Russia has always known America's motive.
Work your way through your period of Christian rage, and then try a more rational tactic to get my attention. Acting the same as Meriweather is a hint!

So NYC takes care of migrants while Red States just dump them
Why is NYC lodging illegal aliens in $ 300.00-a-night rooms that are being trashed? You said they are contributing to our society.

What do they do with their homeless?

Why is NYC lodging illegal aliens in $ 300.00-a-night rooms that are being trashed? You said they are contributing to our society.

What do they do with their homeless?

Who claims they are illegal?

Forum List

Back