What is White Supremacy?

If you look in a mirror, you know what you are. As for loony tune? You're so stupid you thought asphalt was rectum trouble; Peter Pan was something you put under the bed at night; you wear a hat to the toilet so you know which end to wipe. BTW, how is it every day you get to hurl another insult at me and make presuppositions with no basis in fact?

You are a racist, black supremacist that has never done shit with his life except blame white people because you're an absolute failure at life. If we took all the stupid people like you, place them in a room and turned their brains into dynamite, you couldn't get enough charge to blow one's nose.

If you hate this country so damn bad, why not pack your bags and find some place more to your liking? You like talking shit and pecking on your keyboard because the last time you did something that stupid, you were a teen and some Bubba kicked your ass. You are not intimidating anyone with your blathering insults, so screw you. Look in the mirror and you'll see the greatest example the world's worst failure. You are the reason white supremacists exist. The day after you and Al Sharpton croak, the white supremacists will go out of business. Nobody will be bitching about them
Wow, what did IM2 say to get under your skin like that? Must of struck a nerve.

I'm sick of him. He has thus far accused me of being a white supremacist; he accused me of "fucking" his mother; he's called me names that would have gotten any other poster banned. I don't have much respect for gutless cowards that hide behind the Internet and trying to bully people.

A white supremacist would be IM2 with white skin IMO. I know Don Black (the guy who started Stormfront) and David Duke and I was a law clerk under Jimmy Venable (the last living klansman when it was rebirthed atop Stone Mountain way back in the 1920s (IIRC.) NONE of those guys were near the caliber of hatemonger IM2 is. I met J.B. Stoner once as a teen when he was stumping for governor of Georgia. He'd be the only thing close to IM2 in terms of hate. IM2 wants all whites line up and mowed down with machine guns.

Personally, I've never heard any white racists go to the extremes IM2 does and maybe they exist, but the old guard aforementioned aren't in IM2's class when it comes to hate mongering and bigotry.

IM2 is beyond having any civil conversation with. If his intent is to convert people into white racists, it's about the only thing he's good at. Maybe he's a neo - nazi pretending to be black because he's sure as Hell doing a better recruitment job than the current crop of white racist leaders - because I can't even tell you their names.
ROTFLMFAO!

You sure know a lot of shady people!

So IM2 don't like most whites....this matters to you? I gotta say...I'm not threatened by him..nor do I think he intends me to be....You, on the other hand, feel threatened..and well you should be!

Your responses are quite telling..for those that want to look..I wonder if you really mean what you communicate to others..as to who you are..ethically?

I don't dislike most whites, I just don't like racist whites. And when a person says America was meant to be only for whites and the 14th amendment is illegal then he should not get pissy when he's called a white supremacist.

The history of this country don't change because you don't like the facts. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the reality is, America was founded for whites. Here is the FIRST Naturalization law written only months after the ratification of the United States Constitution:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least..."

Naturalization Acts of 1790 and 1795

Where in the HELL is there any "racism" on my part? What I stated as FACT is both accurate and honest. Where is there any racism in an honest and accurate portrayal of the facts? Explain to us how a rendering of the facts is racist. IM2 is full of shit and you know it.

Second point: IM 2 knows damn well, my objections to the 14th Amendment are NOT predicated on race. My objections to the 14th Amendment are predicated on the fact that the 14th Amendment ultimately nullified the Bill of Rights. AND that is not my opinion. I can show you how, when applied in the context of gun Rights, the courts gradually eliminated gun Rights and ended up (under a conservative Court I might add), saying that the government grants you your "rights." And that, sir, is the antithesis of an unalienable Right. There is not a damn thing racist about it.

I don't like whataboutism; however, any person that is not black cannot make the racist statements you do in any place in America. There was a Chinese girl on tv a couple of days ago, accused of racism and stripped of her beauty pageant title and kicked out of her sorority for a lot less IM2 gets away with here. Just because I don't kiss his ass does not make me a racist. IM2 is the lowest form of life on earth.

I've gotten pissy because some of us are more equal than others. What IM2 says would get any other race of person banned and removed from this society.
So what's next on your agenda? Trying to convince us that Jesus only wants white people in Amurica?

I don't feel threatened by him. I told him all he has to do is say name the time and the place and we can hold a public face to face and allow the people to decide whether or not he is competent OR the blowhard we know he really is.

I knew a lot of shady people in the day. I was on Hosea Williams tv show and once he took up my challenge, his show was cancelled at the end of the season. Jesse Jackson was a regular political sparring adversary. When a person has several decades of working in law and politics, they run across a lot of interesting characters. Of all the people who best represented their respective sides, Ralph David Abernathy was the man the left should revere and Ron Paul was the closest to a constitutionalist that has lived during my lifetime.

We are debating right now. You don't have to be on TV to debate.

Now I don't know who the hell you think you are but you have said that America was intended to be for whites only and that the 14th amendment, which makes blacks citizens was not legally ratified. You certainly don't think a black person with a sound mind is going to agree with that do you.

You don't have any facts to support your madness. The preamble does not say all white men are created equal, blacks had been here since 1619, the native Americans had been here 12,000 years, so this was not the white mans country. And as for my supposed racism, accusing blacks of hate just because we reject your white ethnostate agenda is the main tool white supremacists use.

So if you are not a white supremacist, you sure associate with them. And if you're not a white supremacist you have got to explain how your got that belief of America was only meant for whites. The bible doesn't justify the takeover, so this is not or never was New Jerusalem. Whites could not be the jews mentioned in the bible because the end as written comes in the middle east, not Europe.

The 14th amendment is a legally ratified amendment no matter what you say. Your entire argument is a bunch of Christian identity bullshit and the Christian identity is a white supremacist belief. So where you are at right now is in a place with a black man who is simply more studied about those like you than you expected.

You are a complete and utter idiot.

1) This is NOT a debate forum

2) Since it is obvious you have something to do with the ownership of this board, you are a liar and dishonest. Others have been reprimanded for far less than you get to do here

3) Not a swinging here has claimed the things you have

4) IF your dumb ass had READ the opinion of Roger Taney in the majority opinion of Dred Scott v. Sanford, he most assuredly did say that the 14th Amendment was specific to the white race. If his majority opinion wasn't 22 pages long, I'd post the whole damn thing

5) I don't care who agrees with the facts; you are a LIAR. I've posted the laws and the cases more than 100 times since I've run across you. I don't care if a black man agrees with me or not. The facts do not have an agenda. IF blacks want to live in a delusional world of believing that the 14th Amendment made them equal, that is their Right.

IF, OTOH, they see that the 14th Amendment took away Rights, made a false promise to you and you're here bitching 150 + years after the 14th Amendment was passed, something is wrong. Were the white supremacists of old correct? Are you lacking in the IQ department?

IF the law was legally adopted, you made the case of the racists back in the 1970s - 1990s. You would be biologically inferior to the whites because making you legally equal hasn't shut your babbling idiocy down. Now, do I think all blacks agree with you? When judges, legal researchers, historians, elected leaders, and civic leaders agree with me, your criticisms don't carry a Hell of a lot of weight. Fact is, I ran across a group of about ten black kids under 25 that DID study this and were quite convinced that the 14th Amendment added to their slavery.,

Now, you're little debate where you get to be the moderator and judge is bullshit. AND YOU LIE ABOUT WHAT EVIDENCE WAS PROVIDED!!!!! You are probably a white racist because you know more about than I do and I worked around the cream of the crop for a couple of years. You are a fake and a phony. Not all black people buy IM2's lies and bullshit:

Due Process Equal Protection and Disenfranchisement | Equality and the 14th Amendment | Constitution USA | PBS

Can anybody here give me a link wherein these groups this half wit is yapping about has white supremacists talking about the fact unalienable Rights were nullified by the 14th Amendment? Just because you cannot try the constitutionality of the 14th amendment in a kangaroo court does not mean that the facts are not facts:

14th Amendment

Civil Liberties and Civil Rights [ushistory.org]
You're really citing Dred Scot as precedent?? The one decision that is commonly held to be the single worst decision the SCOTUS made? Now, I rank Citizen's United right up there as well--but really?

The facts of history cannot be changed regardless of how unpopular. AND if that decision were not the law, there would have been little pretext that the people would have supported to illegally ratify the 14th Amendment with... REALLY.
The facts of history can and often are changed..these days.

The 14th was a cutting of the Gordian Knot--an arbitrary drawing of the line. If you are born here...you are a citizen. In large part..as I'm sure you know--it was a stinging defeat for the Reconstruction South. I guess you're still fighting, eh?

I'm ambivalent about it now...not really the need--but..since I find your argument about 'white genocide' to be ludicrous--I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Irrelevant. You cannot change history. By your argument, George Washington could be a woman, Jefferson a transvetite, and Nathan Hale a Jewish Russian. No sir, you cannot change history. It's already happened.

I'm sick of him. He has thus far accused me of being a white supremacist; he accused me of "fucking" his mother; he's called me names that would have gotten any other poster banned. I don't have much respect for gutless cowards that hide behind the Internet and trying to bully people.

A white supremacist would be IM2 with white skin IMO. I know Don Black (the guy who started Stormfront) and David Duke and I was a law clerk under Jimmy Venable (the last living klansman when it was rebirthed atop Stone Mountain way back in the 1920s (IIRC.) NONE of those guys were near the caliber of hatemonger IM2 is. I met J.B. Stoner once as a teen when he was stumping for governor of Georgia. He'd be the only thing close to IM2 in terms of hate. IM2 wants all whites line up and mowed down with machine guns.

Personally, I've never heard any white racists go to the extremes IM2 does and maybe they exist, but the old guard aforementioned aren't in IM2's class when it comes to hate mongering and bigotry.

IM2 is beyond having any civil conversation with. If his intent is to convert people into white racists, it's about the only thing he's good at. Maybe he's a neo - nazi pretending to be black because he's sure as Hell doing a better recruitment job than the current crop of white racist leaders - because I can't even tell you their names.
ROTFLMFAO!

So IM2 don't like most whites....this matters to you? I gotta say...I'm not threatened by him..nor do I think he intends me to be....You, on the other hand, feel threatened..and well you should be!

Your responses are quite telling..for those that want to look..I wonder if you really mean what you communicate to others..as to who you are..ethically?

I don't dislike most whites, I just don't like racist whites. And when a person says America was meant to be only for whites and the 14th amendment is illegal then he should not get pissy when he's called a white supremacist.

The history of this country don't change because you don't like the facts. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the reality is, America was founded for whites. Here is the FIRST Naturalization law written only months after the ratification of the United States Constitution:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least..."

Where in the HELL is there any "racism" on my part? What I stated as FACT is both accurate and honest. Where is there any racism in an honest and accurate portrayal of the facts? Explain to us how a rendering of the facts is racist. IM2 is full of shit and you know it.

Second point: IM 2 knows damn well, my objections to the 14th Amendment are NOT predicated on race. My objections to the 14th Amendment are predicated on the fact that the 14th Amendment ultimately nullified the Bill of Rights. AND that is not my opinion. I can show you how, when applied in the context of gun Rights, the courts gradually eliminated gun Rights and ended up (under a conservative Court I might add), saying that the government grants you your "rights." And that, sir, is the antithesis of an unalienable Right. There is not a damn thing racist about it.

I don't like whataboutism; however, any person that is not black cannot make the racist statements you do in any place in America. There was a Chinese girl on tv a couple of days ago, accused of racism and stripped of her beauty pageant title and kicked out of her sorority for a lot less IM2 gets away with here. Just because I don't kiss his ass does not make me a racist. IM2 is the lowest form of life on earth.

I've gotten pissy because some of us are more equal than others. What IM2 says would get any other race of person banned and removed from this society.
So what's next on your agenda? Trying to convince us that Jesus only wants white people in Amurica?

Actually, because I've advocated for Liberty, I made the same, exact OPPOSITE argument and the right went after me with the fervor black supremacists have. You guys are the two sides of the same coin.

ROTFLMFAO!

Going to bully people into agreeing with you, by using Jesus as a weapon, huh ?

We may have sunk to a new low around here, with the weaponization of Jesus.

And I would bet Jesus was cool with democracy. :biggrin:

Florida unemployment:
All:3.3%
White:2.5%
Black:6.1%
Hispanic:3.4%
Asian:2.2%

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) data and Current Population Survey (CPS) data

Of course the village idiot will dismiss these facts as "liberal lies"....Watch.
Just because blacks get AA, that doesn't mean they're going to get up out of bed before noon, and go out to get a job. Lots of those blacks are unemployed because they choose to be. Easier to just collect a welfare check. Right ,NVM ? :biggrin:

And how would you know that they choose to be unemployed?

You need to make up your mind. grandma.
On one hand, you claim that "blacks are doing better than whites, and get better jobs".

Now that you were presented with facts regarding unemployment, you are stating that the unemployed blacks are unemployed by choice"

You can't have it both ways.

You need to call for one of the staff at the VA mental ward and request a medication check.
Looks like you are the one needing mental help.
Those blacks who choose to be unemployed, choose it. Others who choose to work, do that.
Gee, that was tough, huh ?
Something tells me you wouldn't make it as a music student . It takes a brain. :biggrin:

I WAS a music student, retard. Played the guitar since the age of 8.

Secondly, you allege that of the 6% of blacks who are unemployed, that they "choose to be".

How do you know that?

Answer the question or STFU.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And without any job, your salary is not higher than the guy who rounds up shopping carts.
No shit? A person with a job has a higher salary than a person without a job? Pure genius.

And why do you have to look down on the guy rounding up the shopping carts? All the ones I've encountered are way nicer than you are.

Likely far more intelligent as well. I think Deflectionist is a former "stoner" whose brain has turned to mush from doing too many psychedelic drugs.

In one of his posts here he mentioned mescalin and LSD.
According to "him/it", literally "hundreds of millions' of white people have been victimized by AA..

They must administer some drugs like none ever heard of at the VA mental ward in Florida.

LMAO.

Maybe I should have moved to Florida in my weed smoking days. What is about whites in Florida? First there was Morrison, now this guy. Maybe they need to quit eating alligator.

Brother, you would not like Florida. I used to travel there frequently before retiring, and always dreaded going. The humidity is oppresive....but my wife sure liked shopping in Palm Beach

Truthfully I did try alligator a few times while there. It wasn't that bad, but I drew the line at eating Iguana....lol
You couldn't make it here in Florida. This is a red state. Black guy ran for governor, and got beat by the Republican . AA is disappearing here too. Not your cup of tea. :biggrin:

Lol. You fixed income, rent controlled, government leech.

I turned down several opportunities to move down south before retirement. Florida happened to be one of the states that I passed on, Georgia was another.

If I had chosen to uproot my family and go, I would have lived far better than you, in fact, someone like you probably would have been cutting my lawn, or cleaning my house.
1. 1 don't clean houses or cut lawns
I teach music.
2. There is no rent control in Florida.
3. You got something against Social Security and VA pensions ?
You earn money teaching music lessons? Can you lawfully do that while you're receiving social security benefits? What about a VA pension?

• Thanks
And without any job, your salary is not higher than the guy who rounds up shopping carts.
No shit? A person with a job has a higher salary than a person without a job? Pure genius.

And why do you have to look down on the guy rounding up the shopping carts? All the ones I've encountered are way nicer than you are.

Likely far more intelligent as well. I think Deflectionist is a former "stoner" whose brain has turned to mush from doing too many psychedelic drugs.

According to "him/it", literally "hundreds of millions' of white people have been victimized by AA..

They must administer some drugs like none ever heard of at the VA mental ward in Florida.

LMAO.

Maybe I should have moved to Florida in my weed smoking days. What is about whites in Florida? First there was Morrison, now this guy. Maybe they need to quit eating alligator.

Brother, you would not like Florida. I used to travel there frequently before retiring, and always dreaded going. The humidity is oppresive....but my wife sure liked shopping in Palm Beach

Truthfully I did try alligator a few times while there. It wasn't that bad, but I drew the line at eating Iguana....lol
You couldn't make it here in Florida. This is a red state. Black guy ran for governor, and got beat by the Republican . AA is disappearing here too. Not your cup of tea. :biggrin:

I turned down several opportunities to move down south before retirement. Florida happened to be one of the states that I passed on, Georgia was another.

If I had chosen to uproot my family and go, I would have lived far better than you, in fact, someone like you probably would have been cutting my lawn, or cleaning my house.
I teach music.

1. I think you would be well suited to be a servant. Stump stupid.

2. And I have never benefitted from AA.

3. Of course I have nothing against VA pensions or social security...for people who can do no better.

However, most people who have accomplished what you claim to would not need either. Your alleged accomplishments and what you claim to live on, do not make sense.

Last edited:

I teach music.
You earn money teaching music lessons? Can you lawfully do that while you're receiving social security benefits? What about a VA pension?

I don't think playing the guitar on a street corner with a tin cup qualifies for "teaching music lessons".

Florida unemployment:
All:3.3%
White:2.5%
Black:6.1%
Hispanic:3.4%
Asian:2.2%

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) data and Current Population Survey (CPS) data

Of course the village idiot will dismiss these facts as "liberal lies"....Watch.
Just because blacks get AA, that doesn't mean they're going to get up out of bed before noon, and go out to get a job. Lots of those blacks are unemployed because they choose to be. Easier to just collect a welfare check. Right ,NVM ? :biggrin:

On one hand, you claim that "blacks are doing better than whites, and get better jobs".

Now that you were presented with facts regarding unemployment, you are stating that the unemployed blacks are unemployed by choice"

You need to call for one of the staff at the VA mental ward and request a medication check.
Those blacks who choose to be unemployed, choose it. Others who choose to work, do that.
Something tells me you wouldn't make it as a music student . It takes a brain. :biggrin:

Secondly, you allege that of the 6% of blacks who are unemployed, that they "choose to be".

How do you know that?

I don't know it fake news "reports"
I know it same way everybody knows it.
From blacks themselves saying it and doing it. Seen them for 60 years in 5 States of the US. What else is new ?

I teach music.
Of course. You thought SS had something to do with working ? Ha ha

SS isn't welfare, lass. Neither is a VA pension.

I teach music.

3. Of course I have nothing against VA pensions or social security...for people who can do no better.

However, most people who have accomplished what you claim to would not need either. Your alleged accomplishments and what you claim to live on, do not make sense.
They make sense to intelligent people. Ever hear the word "Retired" ? Or "Semi-retired" ?

BTW- .I forgot to mention that in addition to owning my own business, I also had 2 other skilled occupations. I played guitar in a rock band for 9 years, and I also have a skilled trade in QC mechanical inspection, having worked in machine shops and high-tech companies.

And Ms Certifications might be interested to know that I have certs from 2 of the biggest high tech companies in the world.

Know more, judge less. :biggrin:

Last edited:

How do you know that?

I don't know it fake news "reports"
I know it same way everybody knows it.
From blacks themselves saying it and doing it. Seen them for 60 years in 5 States of the US. What else is new ?

Typical. You make statements, then make up lies to justify them.

So now you are stating that unemployed black people are unemployed by choice?

Here is a fact for you, loony tune.

Here in California, you can exit any freeway offramp in most areas and see able bodied white males holding cardboard signs begging for handouts, and right beside them on the same offramp is a hispanic person, selling oranges, peanuts, flowers and numerous other things.

Why?

Would the white beggar also be a so called "victim of AA" like you?

Make up a good one...you're on a roll, loser.

Last edited:

I teach music.

They make sense to intelligent people. Ever hear the word "Retired" ? Or "Semi-retired" ?

BTW- .I forgot to mention that in addition to owning my own business, I also had 2 other skilled occupations. I played guitar in a rock band for 9 years, and I also have a skilled trade in QC mechanical inspection, having worked in machine shops and high-tech companies.

And Ms Certifications might be interested to know that I have certs from 2 of the biggest high tech companies in the world.

ROFLMAO! Next you will be stating that you were once the president of the country.

You're still wacko from those psychedelic drugs that you took from decades ago.

Be careful. Newsvine will embarrass your broke ass for claiming to be certified in her field.

I teach music.

I don't think playing the guitar on a street corner with a tin cup qualifies for "teaching music lessons".
Name of the band was "Purple Mountains", and we played in "Sebastian's" on the 12th floor of Tower 2, in the Pruneyard" shopping mall, in Campbell, California, during the 80s.

And I teach music lessons now with 3 different companies, and my music is on video right here in this forum. Dumbass.

I teach music.

ROFLMAO! Next you will be stating that you were once the president of the country.

Be careful. Newsvine will embarrass your broke ass for claiming to be certified in her field.
I said I had certifications in MY field, not hers, you idiot.

I teach music.

And if you don't think I am skilled in mechanical inspection or teaching guitar, violin, and mandolin, I could give you a free lesson right here, right now.:biggrin:

And if I was "broke", I wouldn't own 4 stringed instruments worth about $2,000, but I do.

Last edited:

I teach music.

And if you don't think I am skilled in mechanical inspection or teaching guitar, violin, and mandolin, I could give you a free lesson right here, right now.:biggrin:

And if I was "broke", I wouldn't own 4 stringed instruments worth about $2,000, but I do.

Thats all? I have a Gibson ES335 that alone is worth over 3500.00. As well as a U.S. made 1962 Seafoam Green Fender Strat that I've been offered 2300.00 for,

I won't even mention the two acoustic guitars that I also own.

You must own some chezp Asian made knockoffs.

What are your amplifiers and effects?

ROTFLMFAO!

I have no problem with the facts. The facts show that America was built upon a foundation of white supremacy. It is that white supremacy you want to return to. Yet you start crying because you get called a white supremacist. The first naturalization laws excluded people who were already here. The fact that it was racist is undisputed and that's why it's no longer the law.

Your opposition to the 14th amendment is based on race but you try using the claim that it nullified the bill of rights. First off you ignore the fact that the unalienable rights everyone was supposed to have naturally, blacks did not have by written law. Your ignorance in this regard is the fact you used the 1790 Naturalization Act, which stripped unalienable rights from everyone who was not white. In all of your arguments you ignore anyone not white. The 14th amendment did not nullify the Bill of Rights and digging up a right wing legal interpretation doesn't change that.

You said those rights were given by God. That means they cannot be taken away. I'm not talking about gun rights, I am talking about human rights. Limiting to right to use a gun is not the same as basic human freedom. You see after the preamble was written, the so called founders created this document called the constitution that defined our rights. The preamble is not the supreme law of the land.

Now you call me a racist, yet because I know what racism is, I know I haven't said anything racist. You have made a claim that is racist anywhere you go. There is nothing wrong with what I have said. If you found an all black forum and decided to "educate" them, you would get banned. You can only say what you do here. Or on Jerry Springer.

This is not about you kissing anyone's ass. It is about you making a racist claim that America belongs only to whites and that the 14th amendment is illegal because it hasn't been legally ratified so everybody here who is not white are not legal citizens.

PART 1 OF THIS RESPONSE

1) The white people took this land via treaties and the Right of Conquest

2) Yep. the Constitution did exclude blacks, but that is not the real reason for the 14th Amendment. It's a bit more complicated than that

3) As you are criticizing me, you're probably peering through your glasses wherein the glass was made in Japan (which claims to be the most racially pure country in the world.) You're probably sitting on a chair made in one of the Koreas that are 98 + percent racially homogeneous while pecking lies on a keyboard, hooked to a computer made in China (which is well in excess of 90 percent Han Chinese.)

Those countries and many others are homogeneous, but they are not white. So, you think nothing of their "supremacy." You don't bitch about the slavers who brought blacks to America NOR your black brethren that rounded up them up and sold them to the slavers. Your hatred is reserved for the whites because you are not a damn bit better than anyone else. YOU ARE A BLACK SUPREMACIST

4) You are wrong about unalienable Rights. Naturalization is citizenship and citizenship is a privilege, NOT a Right. Even the black people understand this concept. THAT is why they supported the Democrats (via Ted Kennedy's lobbying efforts) when they force fed us the immigration laws that put in arbitrary numbers of people who could come to the United States. Emmanuel Celler of the Hart - Cellar Act was the Democrat that introduced that legislation and Philip Hart was the Democrat Senator that helped him promote it. NOW, you have a real problem IM2:

ALL of Trump's supporters are advocating for the strict enforcement of the immigration laws that the Democrats put into place. The Democrats real agenda was to flood America with non-whites and subtly commit genocide on the installment plan. Whites are only 1 in 13 of the world's population. By allowing people to come from all other nations equally, your side advocated a displacement of the founders / framers of the country and Constitution. They had to be eliminated, not protected while you sought this elusive "equality."

Oh I'm going to do this in two parts and hope that someone reads it other than you

No, I don't want whites lined up and mowed down with machine guns. I just want whites like you to end your racism. Once again you posted a load of bullshit. Whites came here. Native Americans were already here. Native Americans allowed whites to live here. That's what those treaties did. They did not give this country to whites. Unalienable rights means if you live in a place you are a citizen. Whites refused to allow people who were not white already living here to be citizens. Hence they tried taking unalienable rights.

ROTFLMFAO!

Actually, because I've advocated for Liberty, I made the same, exact OPPOSITE argument and the right went after me with the fervor black supremacists have. You guys are the two sides of the same coin.

There are no black supremacists here.

I teach music.

I said I had certifications in MY field, not hers, you idiot.
She is also in the tech fiel . Bozo.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back