What is with this new word the right likes to use? Snowflakes?

But lets say a woman does cover her face. It isn't illegal and no one has a right to snatch it off. She would have a right to be pissed off if someone snatched an article of her clothing off.

Oh, but it is illegal.

You try walking in a bank with a ski mask covering your face.

Yeah it is banned in banks. But the poster I quoted mentioned malls and grocery stores where it isn't banned.
covering your face so you can't be identified should be illegal everywhere.

They've run out of ways to dismiss people and what they say by calling them chicken, pussies, girls, butter cup etc and in recent days it must've been a message put out to call everyone you disagree with a terrorist lover....sorry that was pre 2008.....Oh the new one is "snowflake". Was there a memo? And if there was what compelled you guys to insert a new word into your toolkit all at once?

I like piss ant better to describe the likes of you... If you are a snowflake then you're a yellow snowflakeand remember don't eat the yellow snow...

You dont know me Capt Keyboard Warrior of the Capslock division

Awww, I know the type of worthless piece of crap you are you little piss ant... Also if I am a keyboard warrior, well then you're a mental midget twanger that lick the window for snot while wearing your yellow slicker on a hot humid day in Houston while waiting for your short yellow bus!

special.gif

You dont know me keyboard tough guy. Copy and paste more pics for another badge in your division

I know you're a yellow belly twanger of a political nutter...

The things you dont know can fill a library

They've run out of ways to dismiss people and what they say by calling them chicken, pussies, girls, butter cup etc and in recent days it must've been a message put out to call everyone you disagree with a terrorist lover....sorry that was pre 2008.....Oh the new one is "snowflake". Was there a memo? And if there was what compelled you guys to insert a new word into your toolkit all at once?

Fucking hilarious for someone on the left to whine about labels...like Hillary's favorite, "alt-right"?

How about the trash left calling everyone who wants to stop illegal immigration a "racist", "uneducated", etc.? The left started this crap with the labeling as a means of deflecting from the fact that their policies are shit, and the american public just voted them out because of it.

I like piss ant better to describe the likes of you... If you are a snowflake then you're a yellow snowflakeand remember don't eat the yellow snow...

Awww, I know the type of worthless piece of crap you are you little piss ant... Also if I am a keyboard warrior, well then you're a mental midget twanger that lick the window for snot while wearing your yellow slicker on a hot humid day in Houston while waiting for your short yellow bus!

special.gif

You dont know me keyboard tough guy. Copy and paste more pics for another badge in your division

Sure... You knew Clinton was going to win the electoral college... You believe ACA is perfectly fine... You believe anyone that opposed President Obama were and are racist... You believe that anyone that does not agree with you should be called the alt-right because of your hatred for those that disagree with you...

So you're a yellow belly twanger yellow snowflake...

Fucking hilarious for someone on the left to whine about labels...like Hillary's favorite, "alt-right"?

How about the trash left calling everyone who wants to stop illegal immigration a "racist", "uneducated", etc.? The left started this crap with the labeling as a means of deflecting from the fact that their policies are shit, and the american public just voted them out because of it.

You Deplorables!

( Helping the OP'er )

:desk:

you don't really want to know the truth. you just want to be told that ''snowflake'' is a code-word for ''jew'', then you can reassure yourself that the right wing is literally hitler.

Bullshit fucking bullshit. I'm Jewish decent on my mother's side. It's the left that more resembles totalitarianism, and it's not close by any measure. My uncle is as Jew a Jew as a Jew can be. He's all things Republican. In fact, he was a hippy back in the day. He wised up. Course liberals will suggest he's "uneducated", which is another tactic of propaganda, but he's a Princeton grad. and very successful. Not all Jews have gone Hollywood. I have those as relatives as well.

special.gif

Sure... You knew Clinton was going to win the electoral college... You believe ACA is perfectly fine... You believe anyone that opposed President Obama were and are racist... You believe that anyone that does not agree with you should be called the alt-right because of your hatred for those that disagree with you...

See? Like I said, the things you dont konw can fill a library

Right wingers call people snowflakes because they lack empathy for others. If they cannot understand why someone is offended or hurt then they quickly dismiss them as a snowflake.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it , they will call her a snowflake. Hispanic kid gets called a wet back at school and his hurt, he's a snowflake. A woman's boss makes a lewd comment and she sues for sexual harassment, you guessed it she's a snowflake.

Basically if call anyone out on their bigotry you're a snowflake. You should just suck it up and don't speak out against bigotry because otherwise you're snowflake.

Cute, but wrong. Snowflakes are college students who can't get their fragile little asses to class and need quite time in their safe space because the election didn't go they wanted.

Colleges delay classes and exams, offer stress-healing therapies after Trump victory

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

special.gif

And the things you don't know could fill a database.

special.gif

See? Like I said, the things you dont konw can fill a library

Sure thang yellow snowflake!

special.gif
Cut it out; I'm eating lunch.

Right wingers call people snowflakes because they lack empathy for others. If they cannot understand why someone is offended or hurt then they quickly dismiss them as a snowflake.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it , they will call her a snowflake. Hispanic kid gets called a wet back at school and his hurt, he's a snowflake. A woman's boss makes a lewd comment and she sues for sexual harassment, you guessed it she's a snowflake.

Basically if call anyone out on their bigotry you're a snowflake. You should just suck it up and don't speak out against bigotry because otherwise you're snowflake.
No, when the person needs to go to a safe place because some wrote Trump on the side walk in chalk. You are a snowflake. We can thank the liberal education system for that.

special.gif

If I wanted my own come back I would've wiped it off your chin goofy ass copy cat

special.gif
Cut it out; I'm eating lunch.

You shouldn't be doing anything when reading the retardation I enjoy spewing...

special.gif

If I wanted my own come back I would've wiped it off your chin goofy ass copy cat

Copy cat? That's all you could come up with?

Shacara McLaurin arrested at Trump Tower protest for pushing man to the ground in fight | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back