What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Except they don't...heterosexual male family members do.

Based on what? Do you know what the term "rate" means? Or are you just saying 98% commit more nominal incidents than 2% so you're fine?

I'm not arguing a side on this one, it just seems you're arguing the latter sans support

I'm basing my claim on facts...unlike St Mike who based his (which you did not challenge) claim on homophobia.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked Southern Poverty Law Center

I read until I got bored, then I kept reading a while after that and still it hadn't addressed the question.

1) The question is not, are there more gay or straight molesters? Gays are 2% of the population according to CDC researching your disease, just counting is stupid. Obviously there are more straight molesters by straight count, but it's ridiculous to do that since there are 49 times more straights than gays.

2) The question is not, are most gays child molesters? Obviously most are not

The question is are child molestation rates among gays higher than straights? I have no idea, and no one seems to have any data for that in this conversation
arguing in another thread about this I ran across a link showing that the percentage of gay pedophiles to gays was higher than the percentage of hetero pedophiles to hetero's.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

MALE HOMOSEXUALS COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.
Family Research Council
Alfred Kinsey, and "The Family Research Council".............

Uhhh boyeeeee

These arguments always develop the same way.

Statistics offered from both horribly biased sides of this argument.

Then the ceremonial discrediting of the experts.

But I just wish for a refreshing change...that people who oppose gay marriage would admit they subscribe to any one, or more, of the ONLY 3 reasons anyone ever opposes gay marriage, or being gay...which are as follows:

1. They oppose it because their side (righties) opposes it.
2. God says it's wrong
3. The thought of gay men kissing makes them fell icky.

Based on what? Do you know what the term "rate" means? Or are you just saying 98% commit more nominal incidents than 2% so you're fine?

I'm not arguing a side on this one, it just seems you're arguing the latter sans support

I'm basing my claim on facts...unlike St Mike who based his (which you did not challenge) claim on homophobia.

I read until I got bored, then I kept reading a while after that and still it hadn't addressed the question.

1) The question is not, are there more gay or straight molesters? Gays are 2% of the population according to CDC researching your disease, just counting is stupid. Obviously there are more straight molesters by straight count, but it's ridiculous to do that since there are 49 times more straights than gays.

The question is are child molestation rates among gays higher than straights? I have no idea, and no one seems to have any data for that in this conversation
arguing in another thread about this I ran across a link showing that the percentage of gay pedophiles to gays was higher than the percentage of hetero pedophiles to hetero's.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.
Family Research Council

This was my favorite part:

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population

:wtf:

Someone doesn't know what the word "likely" means...

Once again that famous gay comprehension problem. Maybe someone had cake
Wow...that's new.

"Gay apologists"

What kind of filthy bigoted moron retard would come up with the idea that gays need to apologize to someone, for being gay.

If a gay guy, and YOU, were on fire, I'd save the gay guy, and pour gasoline on you.

Family Research Council

Uhhh boyeeeee

But I just wish for a refreshing change...that people who oppose gay marriage would admit they subscribe to any one, or more, of the ONLY 3 reasons anyone ever opposes gay marriage, or being gay...which are as follows:

2. God says it's wrong

So you have no counter information, you just don't like what they said?

Family Research Council

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population

Wow...that's new.

"Gay apologists"

What kind of filthy bigoted moron retard would come up with the idea that gays need to apologize to someone, for being gay.

If a gay guy, and YOU, were on fire, I'd save the gay guy, and pour gasoline on you.

I commented on someone else's post, imbecile. That wasn't my quote.

And that isn't what an 'apologist' is. If you didn't know, you realize you're on the internet? Type it in, click, and there you go.

Wow, liberalism, stupidity you couldn't fake

And of course that is what the homophobes keep saying- its talk like that that endangers children.

The reality is the group that 'often' has sexual predilections that involve minors are men.

Straight men- gay men- men.

Men are the sexual predators between 90-95% of the time.

And females are by far the most likely victims- depending on age- minor females are the victims 69%-91% of the time.

http://www.drryanhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Why do homophobes so regularly bring up homosexuals and child molesters, when the majority of child molesters are heterosexual, and the majority of victims are females?

Either because they don't care about girls or because they are trying to harm homosexuals.

There is no other rational explanation.
So then it makes sense that if men are usually the sexual predators, then gay men would take up a lion's share of sexual child abuse. I'm glad we agree.

This is the sleight of hand the homo Left continues to attempt. It seems they're fully understanding of statistics compared to the general population when complaining about the incarceration of blacks or firearms accidents in the home, but then play stupid when applying it to gays molesting children at a much higher rate than heterosexuals. The data is there: SPLC s ten myths about homosexuality turn out to be ten truths I like this site because it specifically, point by point, debunks the SLPC's "10 myths about homosexuality" propaganda.

So then it makes sense that if men are usually the sexual predators, then gay men would take up a lion's share of sexual child abuse. I'm glad we agree.

il

Yeah-the so called 'Family Research Council" pumps out that propaganda pretty often.

Like I have said in this very thread- the vast majority of child molestation is by men to girls- girls are the victims 68% to 91% of the time.

Men commit a disproportionate number of child sex abuse cases- by a 10:1 ratio over women.

Yet time after time- the Family Research Council, you, and others want to point the finger at homosexuals and say "they are the problem"

So two questions:

a) Why is there never this concern about who is responsible for attacking the vast majority of child molestation victims?
b) Why doesn't any of you ever address undisputed fact that men are the attackers in almost cases- regardless of the gender of the victim? Statistically any child is 10 times more in danger from any randomly chosen man, than any child is in danger from any woman.

Yet over and over what we get are the same people who in general oppose homosexuals on general issues- if they discuss child molestation at all- it is only to make the claim that homosexuals are guilty.

Is it because you just don't care about girls? Or is it just because you want to harm homosexuals?

Yeah-the so called 'Family Research Council" pumps out that propaganda pretty often.

Like I have said in this very thread- the vast majority of child molestation is by men to girls- girls are the victims 68% to 91% of the time.

Men commit a disproportionate number of child sex abuse cases- by a 10:1 ratio over women.

Yet time after time- the Family Research Council, you, and others want to point the finger at homosexuals and say "they are the problem"

So two questions:

a) Why is there never this concern about who is responsible for attacking the vast majority of child molestation victims?
b) Why doesn't any of you ever address undisputed fact that men are the attackers in almost cases- regardless of the gender of the victim? Statistically any child is 10 times more in danger from any randomly chosen man, than any child is in danger from any woman.

Yet over and over what we get are the same people who in general oppose homosexuals on general issues- if they discuss child molestation at all- it is only to make the claim that homosexuals are guilty.

Is it because you just don't care about girls? Or is it just because you want to harm homosexuals?

This is the sleight of hand the homo Left continues to attempt. It seems they're fully understanding of statistics compared to the general population

LOL......speaking of sleight of hand- calling what the FRC does to facts 'slight of hand' would be an insult to slight of hand.

I have been through these discussion often enough.

Inevitably it goes like this- homophobes like yourself claim that homosexuals are only 2% of the population and are responsible for X amount of child molestation.

That 2% is a figure gotten from surveys asking people whether they are gay or not- so 2% of the people who respond to surveys asking what their sexual preference is says that they are gay.

However, child sexual molesters- even when they molest boys- do not self identify as gay.

Jerry Sandusky is a prime example- he has never identified as gay- instead he was a husband and father- all the time while he was raping boys.

Jerry Sandusky would never have self reported himself as part of that 2%.

Most child molesters are openly heterosexuals- and family members- regardless of the gender that they molest

Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals

Patients. Patients were 352 children (276 girls and 76 boys) referred to a subspecialty clinic for the evaluation of suspected child sexual abuse. Mean age was 6.1 years (range, 7 months to 17 years).

Data collected. Charts were reviewed to determine the relationships of the children to the alleged offender, the sex of the offender, and whether or not the alleged offender was reported to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

Results. Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.

Conclusions. The children in the group studied were unlikely to have been molested by identifiably gay or lesbian people.

Family Research Council

Wow...that's new.

"Gay apologists"

I commented on someone else's post, imbecile. That wasn't my quote.

And that isn't what an 'apologist' is. If you didn't know, you realize you're on the internet? Type it in, click, and there you go.

Wow, liberalism, stupidity you couldn't fake
You're an idiot, and nothing you said is cogent.

One of my favorite is now "famous gay comprehension problem"

Wow

Family Research Council

Uhhh boyeeeee

2. God says it's wrong

So you have no counter information, you just don't like what they said?
No, you've simply revived some crap I've argued through countless times, and you can only be enthused so many times before you stop caring.

It's kind of like how other morons start in on the Margaret Sanger liked the KKK thing, you just get tired of bringing idiots, parotting the same crap, up to speed.

1. You fuck boys or men you are gay. 2. The stats clearly shows that there are more homos as a percentage of homos molesting boys than straights as a percentage of straights molesting girls.

1. You fuck boys or men you are gay. 2. The stats clearly shows that there are more homos as a percentage of homos molesting boys than straights as a percentage of straights molesting girls.

How is any of that (even if it were true) relevant to the gays who don't molest anyone?

This is the sleight of hand the homo Left continues to attempt. It seems they're fully understanding of statistics compared to the general population

LOL......speaking of sleight of hand- calling what the FRC does to facts 'slight of hand' would be an insult to slight of hand.

I have been through these discussion often enough.

Inevitably it goes like this- homophobes like yourself claim that homosexuals are only 2% of the population and are responsible for X amount of child molestation.

That 2% is a figure gotten from surveys asking people whether they are gay or not- so 2% of the people who respond to surveys asking what their sexual preference is says that they are gay.

However, child sexual molesters- even when they molest boys- do not self identify as gay.

Jerry Sandusky is a prime example- he has never identified as gay- instead he was a husband and father- all the time while he was raping boys.

Jerry Sandusky would never have self reported himself as part of that 2%.

Most child molesters are openly heterosexuals- and family members- regardless of the gender that they molest

Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals

Patients. Patients were 352 children (276 girls and 76 boys) referred to a subspecialty clinic for the evaluation of suspected child sexual abuse. Mean age was 6.1 years (range, 7 months to 17 years).

Data collected. Charts were reviewed to determine the relationships of the children to the alleged offender, the sex of the offender, and whether or not the alleged offender was reported to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

Results. Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.

Conclusions. The children in the group studied were unlikely to have been molested by identifiably gay or lesbian people.
You dumbass.

I spelled sleight of hand correctly.

Actually that is incorrect. Most often, the men who molest boys are not gay, they are pedophiles and pederasts. They aren't attracted to men, but to prepubescent children. It's often not even the gender...just the prepubescence.

Myths & Facts

Myth 4 – The myth that most sexual abuse of boys is committed by homosexual males.
People who sexually abuse or exploit boys are not expressing homosexuality – any more than people who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. They are deeply confused individuals who, for various reasons, desire to sexually use or abuse children, and have acted on that desire. (See Why Do People Sexually Use or Abuse Children?)

il

So two questions:

So two questions:

The CDC says gay is a disease. Maybe we should quarantine them until SlyHunter comes up with the "zap gays in the womb" shot

This is the sleight of hand the homo Left continues to attempt

LOL, you realize you're on the internet? Damn, before telling someone who spelled a word correctly they spelled it wrong, how do you possibly not Google it to be sure? Classic, liberals are so lazy it's amazing

Forum List

Back