What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Yes, it's true that sexuality is a spectrum. It's why homosexuals often have sexual predilections that involve minors, at a much higher rate than heterosexuals. .

And of course that is what the homophobes keep saying- its talk like that that endangers children.

The reality is the group that 'often' has sexual predilections that involve minors are men.

Straight men- gay men- men.

Men are the sexual predators between 90-95% of the time.

And females are by far the most likely victims- depending on age- minor females are the victims 69%-91% of the time.

http://www.drryanhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Why do homophobes so regularly bring up homosexuals and child molesters, when the majority of child molesters are heterosexual, and the majority of victims are females?

Either because they don't care about girls or because they are trying to harm homosexuals.

There is no other rational explanation.
So then it makes sense that if men are usually the sexual predators, then gay men would take up a lion's share of sexual child abuse. I'm glad we agree.

I actually think you are smarter than that, so I am going with you are just being dishonest and showing your homophobic bigotry again.

No- it doesn't make any 'sense' - it is your fabrication.

The 'lion's share' of victims of child sexual abuse are girls, abused by men. Are you trying to imply that gay men are abusing those girls?

No- because once again you ignore the 'lion's share' of the victims of child sexual abuse.

Why do homophobes so regularly bring up homosexuals and child molesters, when the majority of child molesters are heterosexual, and the majority of victims are females?

Either because they don't care about girls or because they are trying to harm homosexuals.

There is no other rational explanation
When you run across a homophobe you should ask him.
Raping, especially statutory rape where no force was involved, of a girl isn't considered as serious of a crime as a rape of a boy because fucking girls is natural, fucking assholes isn't.

Well I am sure girls who have been raped will be relieved to hear how their rape wasn't as serious as a boy being raped.

You are a sick POS.

And of course that is what the homophobes keep saying- its talk like that that endangers children.

The reality is the group that 'often' has sexual predilections that involve minors are men.

And females are by far the most likely victims- depending on age- minor females are the victims 69%-91% of the time.

So then it makes sense that if men are usually the sexual predators, then gay men would take up a lion's share of sexual child abuse. I'm glad we agree.

I actually think you are smarter than that, so I am going with you are just being dishonest and showing your homophobic bigotry again.

The 'lion's share' of victims of child sexual abuse are girls, abused by men. Are you trying to imply that gay men are abusing those girls?

No- because once again you ignore the 'lion's share' of the victims of child sexual abuse.

Raping, especially statutory rape where no force was involved, of a girl isn't considered as serious of a crime as a rape of a boy because fucking girls is natural, fucking assholes isn't.

Well I am sure girls who have been raped will be relieved to hear how their rape wasn't as serious as a boy being raped.

You are a sick POS.
I'm a complete and total asshole but that doesn't disprove my logic any or the truth.

You are a sick POS.
I'm a complete and total asshole but that doesn't disprove my logic any or the truth.

You are a complete and total asshole, but that doesn't mean that your claims have any logic or truth.

This thread asks:
What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Nothing, as long as you aren't trying to pass yourself off as "legitimate parents (mom & dad)" to children in marriage. For you are not that and will never be that to the most important people the state worries about when it comes to marriage.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?
Why must it be exactly? Isn't the thought of shoving your schmekel in another man's ass close enough?

Yes, it's true that sexuality is a spectrum. It's why homosexuals often have sexual predilections that involve minors, at a much higher rate than heterosexuals. .

Except they don't...heterosexual male family members do.

Based on what? Do you know what the term "rate" means? Or are you just saying 98% commit more nominal incidents than 2% so you're fine?

I'm not arguing a side on this one, it just seems you're arguing the latter sans support

You never challenged Saint boy when he made his claim 'sans support'

However she is right- the lion's share of child sexual abuse is by male family members to girls- step-fathers, fathers, grandfathers, uncles, brothers, step-brothers.

Had she asked him for proof, the burden would have been on him, certainly. But she made a claim that he was wrong. She also stated it in a way that was comparing 2% of gays to 98% of straights as if percentage doesn't matter, just the number of cases. That's why I challenged her directly. So far crickets, her typical response to being called on her BS

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?
Why must it be exactly? Isn't the thought of shoving your schmekel in another man's ass close enough?

I'm a bit lost. What does that mean regarding the question?

Based on what? Do you know what the term "rate" means? Or are you just saying 98% commit more nominal incidents than 2% so you're fine?

I'm not arguing a side on this one, it just seems you're arguing the latter sans support

You never challenged Saint boy when he made his claim 'sans support'

However she is right- the lion's share of child sexual abuse is by male family members to girls- step-fathers, fathers, grandfathers, uncles, brothers, step-brothers.

Had she asked him for proof, the burden would have been on him, certainly. But she made a claim that he was wrong. She also stated it in a way that was comparing 2% of gays to 98% of straights as if percentage doesn't matter, just the number of cases. That's why I challenged her directly. So far crickets, her typical response to being called on her BS

Not that you would have challenged him to support his claims.....lol.......

No- the BS is all with you.

If two people:

- are gay

The question was what is wrong with being gay...exactly. One not need to be exact to describe the majority opinion. You are gay...fine with me...just stop trying to convince me it's normal behavior.

There is a difference in there being a gene and there being a genetic predisposition. Sexuality is a spectrum. Since you believe you made a choice of some sort, it's likely you're more in the middle of the spectrum.

I'm basing my claim on facts...unlike St Mike who based his (which you did not challenge) claim on homophobia.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked Southern Poverty Law Center

If two people:

- are gay

The question was what is wrong with being gay...exactly. One not need to be exact to describe the majority opinion. You are gay...fine with me...just stop trying to convince me it's normal behavior.

This ^^^^^^^

"To show your fidelity to me, don't suck another dude's dick, and don't have sex with a woman not your wife. Also, don't eat lobsters. These are all abominations in my sight."

DAMMIT!!!

It alters how men and women socialize with respect to each other. Does this dude want to hang out or does he want to fuck me in the ass? Do you see my point.

15ewvhv.jpg

I'm going to heaven because blowjobs don't count as sex.

There are plenty of other reasons why Clinton should go to hell.

If two people:

- are gay

No wonder I was confused, that wasn't the question. I didn't ask if you think it's normal behavior, but you said it's fine with you, that one does answer the question

I'm basing my claim on facts...unlike St Mike who based his (which you did not challenge) claim on homophobia.

I read until I got bored, then I kept reading a while after that and still it hadn't addressed the question.

1) The question is not, are there more gay or straight molesters? Gays are 2% of the population according to CDC researching your disease, just counting is stupid. Obviously there are more straight molesters by straight count, but it's ridiculous to do that since there are 49 times more straights than gays.

2) The question is not, are most gays child molesters? Obviously most are not

The question is are child molestation rates among gays higher than straights? I have no idea, and no one seems to have any data for that in this conversation

If two people:

- are gay

This ^^^^^^^

Cool, but I didn't try to convince either of you that it is or isn't "normal" behavior

I read until I got bored, then I kept reading a while after that and still it hadn't addressed the question.

1) The question is not, are there more gay or straight molesters? Gays are 2% of the population according to CDC researching your disease, just counting is stupid. Obviously there are more straight molesters by straight count, but it's ridiculous to do that since there are 49 times more straights than gays.

The question is are child molestation rates among gays higher than straights? I have no idea, and no one seems to have any data for that in this conversation
arguing in another thread about this I ran across a link showing that the percentage of gay pedophiles to gays was higher than the percentage of hetero pedophiles to hetero's.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

MALE HOMOSEXUALS COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.
Family Research Council

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

arguing in another thread about this I ran across a link showing that the percentage of gay pedophiles to gays was higher than the percentage of hetero pedophiles to hetero's.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.
Family Research Council

This was my favorite part:

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population

:wtf:

Someone doesn't know what the word "likely" means...

Once again that famous gay comprehension problem. Maybe someone had cake

Family Research Council
Alfred Kinsey, and "The Family Research Council".............

Uhhh boyeeeee

These arguments always develop the same way.

Statistics offered from both horribly biased sides of this argument.

Then the ceremonial discrediting of the experts.

But I just wish for a refreshing change...that people who oppose gay marriage would admit they subscribe to any one, or more, of the ONLY 3 reasons anyone ever opposes gay marriage, or being gay...which are as follows:

1. They oppose it because their side (righties) opposes it.
2. God says it's wrong
3. The thought of gay men kissing makes them fell icky.

Forum List

Back