What is wrong with being gay exactly?

And that isn't what an 'apologist' is. If you didn't know, you realize you're on the internet? Type it in, click, and there you go.

Wow, liberalism, stupidity you couldn't fake
You're an idiot, and nothing you said is cogent.

One of my favorite is now "famous gay comprehension problem"

Wow

Exactly why I do it, you don't know when you are being mocked, classic, you're so dense it's hilarious.

I take from your dropping it you looked up how you used "apologist" wrong...

So you have no counter information, you just don't like what they said?
No, you've simply revived some crap I've argued through countless times, and you can only be enthused so many times before you stop caring.

It's kind of like how other morons start in on the Margaret Sanger liked the KKK thing, you just get tired of bringing idiots, parotting the same crap, up to speed.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, I should read all your posts before responding to you. You know, like you read all mine before posting to me. Idiot, that's funny

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

I don't think gay people are getting special perks, but I gave you a thumbs up anyway, because I agree with the rest of your OP.

Good job! :D

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

I don't think gay people are getting special perks, but I gave you a thumbs up anyway, because I agree with the rest of your OP.

The courts have been saying if they don't like marriage the way the legislature defined it, that's not fair, the courts will cut through the rest of government, ignore balance of power and decree it for them so they don't have to convince anyone like everyone else would have to do.

Special perk? Damn right it is

If two people:

- are gay

The courts have been saying if they don't like marriage the way the legislature defined it, that's not fair, the courts will cut through the rest of government, ignore balance of power and decree it for them so they don't have to convince anyone like everyone else would have to do.

Letting two people in a committed relationship marry is not a special perk, it's simply having equal rights.

What is wrong with being gay, exactly; It presents too much of a moral challenge for the right when it is their turn to walk through the shadow of the valley of homosexuality and fear no evil.

If two people:

- are gay

God would not be against gays. Let them have their marriages. It's not that big a deal.

Being gay is, well, gay.
:gay:

Wow, you're right. It is, isn't it?

Nothing gets by me man.... nothing.
Oh snap, you knuckle draggers are brilliant...aren't you....

God....America is doomed.

You know, life is a lot more fun if you pull the stick out of your ass
I find the psychological concept of projection quite useful in an environment where people are free to express themselves without fear they will become social pariahs.

See...the more healthy you are mentally, the less likely you are to do irrational things, which in your case is hating and disapproving of people who's actions don't really affect you.

Your opposition to gays affects me, because I have a close family member who stands to be affected by your desire to regulate his life. So my disgust for you is rational.

It's not uncommon for the hatred righties can't resist to be based in fear.

I've never met a righty who wasn't either picked on in school, abused by their parents, or feels unwanted sexually.

The feelings of fear and inferiority victims of abuse display, seem to be soothed when they can make others feel inferior or fearful. Which in this case translates into bravado, fueled by the subconscious to put distance between your own feelings of fear and inferiority. That's why you feel good when you put gays down for not being "a man"

Righties who were picked on in school, often simply act out against what they think are harmful groups of people to an irrational extent, even though those groups pose no threat to them.

And people who don't get laid enough simply begin to hate sex, and in this case, the people who are having it. Because it's clear gays having sex really bothers you.

Life for you would probably be more fun, if you hated people less. That includes gays, women, non Christians, and racial minorities

1. You fuck boys or men you are gay. 2. The stats clearly shows that there are more homos as a percentage of homos molesting boys than straights as a percentage of straights molesting girls.

Actually that is incorrect. Most often, the men who molest boys are not gay, they are pedophiles and pederasts. They aren't attracted to men, but to prepubescent children. It's often not even the gender...just the prepubescence.

Myths & Facts

Myth 4 – The myth that most sexual abuse of boys is committed by homosexual males.
People who sexually abuse or exploit boys are not expressing homosexuality – any more than people who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. They are deeply confused individuals who, for various reasons, desire to sexually use or abuse children, and have acted on that desire. (See Why Do People Sexually Use or Abuse Children?)
Just because a fag fucks women doesn't make him not a fag. If he fucks a gay, regardless of age, he's a fag. I'll compromise, he's bi-sexual, but that means he's still part fag.

1. You fuck boys or men you are gay. 2. The stats clearly shows that there are more homos as a percentage of homos molesting boys than straights as a percentage of straights molesting girls.

Actually that is incorrect. Most often, the men who molest boys are not gay, they are pedophiles and pederasts. They aren't attracted to men, but to prepubescent children. It's often not even the gender...just the prepubescence.

Myths & Facts

Myth 4 – The myth that most sexual abuse of boys is committed by homosexual males.
People who sexually abuse or exploit boys are not expressing homosexuality – any more than people who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. They are deeply confused individuals who, for various reasons, desire to sexually use or abuse children, and have acted on that desire. (See Why Do People Sexually Use or Abuse Children?)
Just because a fag fucks women doesn't make him not a fag. If he fucks a gay, regardless of age, he's a fag. I'll compromise, he's bi-sexual, but that means he's still part fag.
Obviously you're ok with not being taken seriously.

Myths & Facts

Says the far left drone posting on an "entertainment" board..

Myths & Facts

hetero's fuck women, gays fuck guys whether they are underage or not is immaterial.

If two people:

- are gay

Letting two people in a committed relationship marry is not a special perk, it's simply having equal rights.

Reasonable argument for the legislature. The job of the courts is to interpret the law, not make it. Got anything to say about what I said?

If two people:

- are gay

God would not be against gays. Let them have their marriages. It's not that big a deal.

That has nothing to do with the thread. Try reading the question

Being gay is, well, gay.
:gay:

Wow, you're right. It is, isn't it?

Nothing gets by me man.... nothing.
Oh snap, you knuckle draggers are brilliant...aren't you....

God....America is doomed.

You know, life is a lot more fun if you pull the stick out of your ass
I find the psychological concept of projection quite useful in an environment where people are free to express themselves without fear they will become social pariahs.

See...the more healthy you are mentally, the less likely you are to do irrational things, which in your case is hating and disapproving of people who's actions don't really affect you.

Your opposition to gays affects me, because I have a close family member who stands to be affected by your desire to regulate his life. So my disgust for you is rational.

It's not uncommon for the hatred righties can't resist to be based in fear.

I've never met a righty who wasn't either picked on in school, abused by their parents, or feels unwanted sexually.

The feelings of fear and inferiority victims of abuse display, seem to be soothed when they can make others feel inferior or fearful. Which in this case translates into bravado, fueled by the subconscious to put distance between your own feelings of fear and inferiority. That's why you feel good when you put gays down for not being "a man"

Righties who were picked on in school, often simply act out against what they think are harmful groups of people to an irrational extent, even though those groups pose no threat to them.

And people who don't get laid enough simply begin to hate sex, and in this case, the people who are having it. Because it's clear gays having sex really bothers you.

Life for you would probably be more fun, if you hated people less. That includes gays, women, non Christians, and racial minorities

Like I said. Stick ... remove ... life is a lot more fun

Myths & Facts

Um...oh never mind...

Except that no one has ever said gays should get "perks" that straights don't get.

Other than that, the meddling busy body fundies just need to take care of what goes on in their own bedrooms instead being Peeping Tom's into the bedrooms of others.

And yes, if one believes in the existence of a god, then one must also believe their god created gays. Doesn't that make gays 'good in his eyes' or some such?
The perk two men have in sharing sex is that they never have to be concerned for procreation. If I follow you train of reasoning then God created rapists, murderers, child molesters, adulterers, etc... No one would argue that such are good in the eyes of God!
So God creates and God allows. God created Adam and Eve with the full knowledge that they would sin. However, God did NOT in fact create them sinful. God allowed them to become sinful.

Last edited:
What is RIGHT with being gay? What is wrong with picking your nose, buggering your little brother or eating poo? It all must be ok, because some clown is going to question your if you don't like it? Is this the level to which we have sunk to here on this board? A big fat thumbs up your ass. I don't care.

A question might be asked is, "Why would any married couple deserve a perk of any kind?" The only real reason I can imagine to give a married couple a perk or gift is to encourage them to be model parents and benefit any children they have or may beget. Homosexuals get married to have sex. Friends don't need to have sex, and can be just as friendly towards each other without sex. However, a man and woman have the strong possibility to have children that will need good parents with good character. I feel that society benefits from that promotion and not the promotion of ones sexual prowess infatuations.

Forum List

Back