🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Didn't you say earlier that all the worlds problems start and end with Zionism?

Didn't you justify killing of Israeli children?

You need to do some self checking before pointing at me, pal

1) Zionism is pure evil; and the bane of the world.

2) Read my posts; the killing of Jewish children is wrong. Period.

3) I am not your "pal".

LOL, now the "true" Zionist fascist you "really" are has finally surfaced!!

All of this time you claimed that Israel wasn't an apartheid state.

And you didn't understand why people would accuse it of genocide.

Now the truth has poured of your mouth Lipush.

You, little miss civility; are just another racist Jew filled with hate. :doubt:
I see myself more like a "truth seeker".
The only "truth" about you Lipush.

Is that you are a rabid Zionist; and not much different in ideology than your mentors, the Nazi's.
The Nazis mentored Muslims. Would you like me to educate your ignorant ass again, Abdul?

Didn't you say earlier that all the worlds problems start and end with Zionism?

Didn't you justify killing of Israeli children?

You need to do some self checking before pointing at me, pal

1) Zionism is pure evil; and the bane of the world.

2) Read my posts; the killing of Jewish children is wrong. Period.

3) I am not your "pal".

Do you know any Zionists peronally to make such a rediculous claim?

Do you know any Jews or any Israelis personally?

Have you ever been in the Middle East?

From been a Christian brainwashed man, it seemed you've become a Muslim brainwashed man.

What different does it make, if you can't see the gray area?

I see myself more like a "truth seeker".
The only "truth" about you Lipush.

Is that you are a rabid Zionist; and not much different in ideology than your mentors, the Nazi's.
The Nazis mentored Muslims. Would you like me to educate your ignorant ass again, Abdul?

Islime = Nazism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg]1941 The Grand Mufti meets Hitler - YouTube[/ame]

And I didn't say "surrender".

I said giving up the idea of giving the Jews a second holocaust.

Nice to know that if the Arabs don't kill anymore Jews, for you it's surrending.

Someone swallowed to much Hamas propaganda here...

Not really. The Zionists started a war with the Palestinians a hundred years ago and that war continues today. Israel has won nothing yet, except an occupation.

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground and the world is starting to see that.

The 1949 UN armistice agreements will give you some background on what I am saying.
Jews re-established the state of Israel in the ancient homeland of their ancestors in 1948. It has been wildly successful in every way possible and against all odds, and will continue to do so. Does that bother you? Good. Keep burning.

Nice to know that if the Arabs don't kill anymore Jews, for you it's surrending.

Not really. The Zionists started a war with the Palestinians a hundred years ago and that war continues today. Israel has won nothing yet, except an occupation.

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground and the world is starting to see that.

The 1949 UN armistice agreements will give you some background on what I am saying.

If the Palestinians have back up, why doesn't the UN recognize "Palestine" like it did Israel?

Which war did the Zionist opened? The Arabs opened the war in 1948.

If the Palestinians have back up, why doesn't the UN recognize "Palestine" like it did Israel?

When, exactly, did the Palestinians go to Europe and attack the Zionists?

The Toulouse carnage?:eusa_whistle:

Most Israeli Jews are indigenous to Israel and the Near East dating back 3000 years.

fakestinians are egyptians and saudis who invaded Israel a few years ago.

No rep points for you

The Palestinians were known to be Jews only.

The Toulouse carnage?:eusa_whistle:

Was that before 1948?

You didn't say anything previous to 48, you asked a general question.

The Jews where in Israel before the Arabs, though. that's a fact. fact that the sunni guy seems upset with, for some reason.:eusa_whistle:

We were discussing who started a hundred year old war and you post a recent attack. How is that relevant?

My grandparents are from England, Germany, and Scotland. Does that mean I am not American?

Was that before 1948?

You didn't say anything previous to 48, you asked a general question.

The Jews where in Israel before the Arabs, though. that's a fact. fact that the sunni guy seems upset with, for some reason.:eusa_whistle:

We were discussing who started a hundred year old war and you post a recent attack. How is that relevant?

My grandparents are from England, Germany, and Scotland. Does that mean I am not American?

Israel was established 3000 years ago, 3000 years before palestinians were even invented. Jews have an unbroken presence in Israel since 1200 BCE.

No rep points for you

Last edited:
This message is hidden because JStone is on your ignore list

Life is good.

PFUCKTARD

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back