🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

the Ishmaelities of Gaza and Judea and Samaria have no country. They are illegal occupiers on a Jewish land. they don't belong.
LOL, now the "true" Zionist fascist you "really" are has finally surfaced!!

All of this time you claimed that Israel wasn't an apartheid state.

And you didn't understand why people would accuse it of genocide.

Now the truth has poured of your mouth Lipush.

You, little miss civility; are just another racist Jew filled with hate. :doubt:

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.

Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

the Ishmaelities of Gaza and Judea and Samaria have no country. They are illegal occupiers on a Jewish land. they don't belong.

You, little miss civility; are just another racist Jew filled with hate. :doubt:

I see myself more like a "truth seeker".

The Land belonged to the Jews much before any Arab was here.

Even YOU know it's a fact:eusa_whistle:

And what does Apartheid has to do with the fact that the Arabs of Gaza and WB don't belong in Israel? Duh.

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel

If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel..

And I didn't say "surrender".

I said giving up the idea of giving the Jews a second holocaust.

Nice to know that if the Arabs don't kill anymore Jews, for you it's surrending.

Someone swallowed to much Hamas propaganda here...

If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.

The only "truth" about you Lipush.

Is that you are a rabid Zionist; and not much different in ideology than your mentors, the Nazi's.

Is that you are a rabid Zionist; and not much different in ideology than your mentors, the Nazi's.

Didn't you say earlier that all the worlds problems start and end with Zionism?

Didn't you justify killing of Israeli children?

You need to do some self checking before pointing at me, pal.:doubt:

You are not a civilian, you are a former IDF, you are adopted in the squatter nation
your best hope is that the invading force treats you as a civilian, but dont trust in a white flag:lol:

I'm a former IDF. you said it yourself, now I'm civilian.

I am also adopted, true. Which makes no difference whatsoever.

And why you keep telling yourself that foreign armies will come here? le them go to syria and let innocent Jews be.

What goes around, comes around Lipaz, Israel has been messing in so many countries
in order to get others to fight her wars, just wait till it comes out who masterminded the twin towers attack, the Madrid bombings and the London tube bombs, not forgetting what happened in Bali, enjoy
Wow, can you believe the lunacy of this Iranian Islamist piece of shiite? It's basically blaming Israel for every atrocity Muslims have committed. Apparently the mental sickness has no limit. I bet you Jos checks under its bed to make sure there are no Jews hiding there before it goes to sleep. Islam is the biggest lunatic asylum in the world.

Nice to know that if the Arabs don't kill anymore Jews, for you it's surrending.

Not really. The Zionists started a war with the Palestinians a hundred years ago and that war continues today. Israel has won nothing yet, except an occupation.

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground and the world is starting to see that.

The 1949 UN armistice agreements will give you some background on what I am saying.

Not really. The Zionists started a war with the Palestinians a hundred years ago and that war continues today. Israel has won nothing yet, except an occupation.

The Palestinians have the legal and moral high ground and the world is starting to see that.

The 1949 UN armistice agreements will give you some background on what I am saying.

You just made that up. No rep points for you.

The Arabs went to war with Israel.

Forum List

Back