🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Lipush reminds me of the typical German citizen during the Third Reich.

Or the average white citizen in apartheid South Africa.

They basically ignored what was happening all around them; as though in a cocoon of safety and tranquility.

Then when their world was shattered.

Claimed unrepentantly; they had No idea these horrible things were taking place. :doubt:

It is not her fault. Israelis are generally uninformed and misled about the conflict.

Unlike the big brave Pro Palestinian Americans, that talk about the conflict while eating burgers and french fries, thousands of miles away.

Don't make me laugh:doubt:

What sources do you use that does not come out of Israel?

How do you describe a civilian?

(And I am a civilian, by the way).

And for last, don't fool yourselves. You know nothing about me.
Since basically all Israeli's must do military service. (except those in yeshiva)

There are No Israeli civilians. :doubt:

Once you leave the Army, you're a civilian. and not all Jews serve in the Army.

But keep lying to yourself, to feel better.

That probably helps.:doubt:

It is not her fault. Israelis are generally uninformed and misled about the conflict.

Unlike the big brave Pro Palestinian Americans, that talk about the conflict while eating burgers and french fries, thousands of miles away.

Don't make me laugh:doubt:

What sources do you use that does not come out of Israel?

Mostly none. not usually. Israeli press does report about the happenings in Israeli, just like official press in any other country in the world.

Since basically all Israeli's must do military service. (except those in yeshiva)

So those kids and mothers with infants in pizza parlors that the Pali animals murder aren't civilians?

Douchebag doesn't know the the definition of civilians now. Notice, this is the filth that represents Islam. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

So those kids and mothers with infants in pizza parlors that the Pali animals murder aren't civilians?

They were cruel occupiers. Grrrr.

Hadas fogel was also a cruel occupier Zionist criminal. 3 months old, but who gives a crap.

If I killed children my mother would have banned me for sure.

Would you congrats your children if they did something like that?

Does the police or the FBI know about you?:50:
Well we know quite a lot about you Lipaz, and one can only hope the invading troops treat israeli civilians with the same velvet gloves the IDF treats Palestinians, but then again your not a civilian, are you?

You are not a civilian, you are a former IDF, you are adopted in the squatter nation
your best hope is that the invading force treats you as a civilian, but dont trust in a white flag:lol:

Well we know quite a lot about you Lipaz, and one can only hope the invading troops treat israeli civilians with the same velvet gloves the IDF treats Palestinians, but then again your not a civilian, are you?

You are not a civilian, you are a former IDF, you are adopted in the squatter nation
your best hope is that the invading force treats you as a civilian, but dont trust in a white flag:lol:

I'm a former IDF. you said it yourself, now I'm civilian.

I am also adopted, true. Which makes no difference whatsoever.

And why you keep telling yourself that foreign armies will come here? le them go to syria and let innocent Jews be.

Nothing more savage than muslimes human-shielding civilian children and women :bow3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

but dont trust in a white flag:lol:

Not a Palestinian white flag. No faith in the Ishmaelites.

That is true. The nationals of an occupying power are not considered "civilians" by the Forth Geneva Convention. The term they used was protected persons because all civilians are not protected. Using the term civilians when it comes to Israelis is misleading.

That is true. The nationals of an occupying power are not considered "civilians" by the Forth Geneva Convention. The term they used was protected persons because all civilians are not protected. Using the term civilians when it comes to Israelis is misleading.

So how do you describe Israeli citizens.

If taking that to mind, Then Americans are not Civilians.

99% of the attacks that Israel have gave gaza in the years past cast lead, was due to previous Palestinian provocation.

But dont let facts fool you:mad::mad::mad:

Like the Palestinians defending themselves from the occupation.

Like Israelis defending themselves against terrorism.

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda term.

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Jos jos jos, stop the Iranian IslamoNazi fantasies of jerking off to the destruction of Israel. Besides, what's an Hezbollah pig boy like you doing living in the West living among all the Kuffar sinners?

And therefore does Israel have the right to defend itself against said Islamic murderous savages that do not show any distinction towards civilians?

Like the Palestinians defending themselves from the occupation.

Like Israelis defending themselves against terrorism.

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda term.

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

"Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda term."

Terrorism is a fact in field.

You can paint the Palestinian as a sheep, but it still won't make the fangs disappear

So how do you describe Israeli citizens.

If taking that to mind, Then Americans are not Civilians.

Israel occupies Palestine therefore Israeli nationals are not considered "civilians" by the Forth Geneva Convention. Considering that, Palestinian attacks are not terrorism.

I can agree with that.

Forum List

Back