🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Don't hold your breath waiting for that Jos.

I'm still waiting for the Link she promised about "dozens" of Israeli children killed by Gaza bottle rockets fired into southern Israel. :eusa_whistle:

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rockets and mortars have killed 16 people within Israel up to 2008.[102] Most of those killed were civilians, including four children.

Dozens, huh?
As of 2009[7] at least five mortars and at least one rocket[8] have been fired with warheads containing white phosphorus recovered from munitions that Israel fired on Gaza during Operation Cast Lead.[9][8][10][11][7] In 2006 militants claimed that chemical weapons had been used,[12][13] however the IDF stated they could not find evidence supporting the claim and no one had reported such a weapon landing in Israel.
:eusa_shhh:

Lipush reminds me of the typical German citizen during the Third Reich.

Or the average white citizen in apartheid South Africa.

They basically ignored what was happening all around them; as though in a cocoon of safety and tranquility.

Then when their world was shattered.

Claimed unrepentantly; they had No idea these horrible things were taking place. :doubt:

Last edited:

They basically ignored what was happening all around them; as though in a cocoon of safety and tranquility.

Claimed unrepentantly; they had No idea these horrible things were taking place. :doubt:

I never said that Palestinians are not suffering. I never justified hurting innocent people on the Palestinian

You and your friends think that hurting innocent israelis is justified

and I don't have to tell how just how sick that is

It is not her fault. Israelis are generally uninformed and misled about the conflict.

Nothing is more barbaric than muslime scum boasting about human-shielding children and women.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

I never said that Palestinians are not suffering. I never justified hurting innocent people on the Palestinian

I never justified hurting innocent people on the Palestinian

You support Israel and that is what Israel does.

The broadcast was aired as part of a weekly show on the Palestinian state-run station called "For You," which focuses on Palestinian prisoners incarcerated in Israel.
Hakim Awad's mother sent her regards to her son,
Awad's aunt then proceeded to describe her nephew as a "hero and a legend."

The unusual broadcast was reported by the Israel-based media watchdog organization Palestinian Media Watch
What mother would not send her regards to her son?

If I killed children my mother would have banned me for sure.

Would you congrats your children if they did something like that?

Does the police or the FBI know about you?:50:
Well we know quite a lot about you Lipaz, and one can only hope the invading troops treat israeli civilians with the same velvet gloves the IDF treats Palestinians, but then again your not a civilian, are you?

It is not her fault. Israelis are generally uninformed and misled about the conflict.

Unlike the big brave Pro Palestinian Americans, that talk about the conflict while eating burgers and french fries, thousands of miles away.

Don't make me laugh:doubt:

What muslimes do is human-shield children and women

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

I'm going to abandon this thread to the spammers, but I'll start it again in a few weeks.

I have a feeling one or two posters might not be on this board for very much longer.
You have a feeling or you want to censor people's opinions that are contrary to the bullshit you are promoting, like it's some Muslim shithole?

The broadcast was aired as part of a weekly show on the Palestinian state-run station called "For You," which focuses on Palestinian prisoners incarcerated in Israel.

What mother would not send her regards to her son?

If I killed children my mother would have banned me for sure.

Would you congrats your children if they did something like that?

Does the police or the FBI know about you?:50:
Well we know quite a lot about you Lipaz, and one can only hope the invading troops treat israeli civilians with the same velvet gloves the IDF treats Palestinians, but then again your not a civilian, are you?

How do you describe a civilian?

(And I am a civilian, by the way).

And for last, don't fool yourselves. You know nothing about me.

That was from your link.

Israel has done more than that in a day.

99% of the attacks that Israel have gave gaza in the years past cast lead, was due to previous Palestinian provocation.

But dont let facts fool you:mad::mad::mad:

Like the Palestinians defending themselves from the occupation.
You can't defend yourself from occupation if the land wasn't yours to begin with, and you never called yourself Palestinian until 1964. What you are rooting for is aggression and terrorism.

I support the Israeli people and the need to defend Israeli civilians. I feel no joy if defending us will cost any child's blood.

Get that into your head.

Since basically all Israeli's must do military service. (except those in yeshiva)

There are No Israeli civilians. :doubt:

Since basically all Israeli's must do military service. (except those in yeshiva)

There are No Israeli civilians. :doubt:

All muslimes must human-shield children and women. :bow3:

Forum List

Back