🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

And for Palestinians it happens regularly. This is one of my favorite journalists. She also has a broken family.

Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube

PRESSTV? Really? And you wonder why no one salutes your camel crap?

Stuff it, dude. Laila El Haddad has more honesty in her little finger than you will find in the entire Israel government.

She sucks goat dick :woohoo:

Honestly speaking, I simply asked that question because while many people died, I care mostly for the Syrian children. Because children are children.
Ironic how grieved you are about Syrian children.

Yet, right in your own back yard Palestinian children are murdered by the IDF storm troopers almost daily.

And you unabashedly applaude their homicidal actions. :doubt:

Killing children is never a good thing in my book, and you never saw me applauding when children die.

Being a female, I was created in a way that I feel sympathy for a child's suffering. so when the IDF does sometimes things which are not good, you won't find me grinning.

But the IDF was made to protect Israelis from terrorists. I will not be happy for every action, but I will always back the people who're trying to protect me and my people. One cannot hold any grudge to me for that.

And isn't that a little hypocrite, that you say that? Or have you missed the Palestinian celebrations after the horrible murder of the FOGEL FAMILY?:mad:

Israeli soldiers killed unarmed civilians carrying white flags in Gaza, says report
Israeli soldiers shot dead 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel's offensive in Gaza earlier this year, according to a report from Human Rights Watch, which said Israel had failed to investigate the killings adequately.

The deaths – including those of five women and four children – took place in seven separate incidents across Gaza in areas controlled by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), where there was no fighting and no Palestinian fighters were nearby.
A-shell-fired-by-the-Isra-001.jpg

Along with the use of white phosphorus on civilian areas, the shooting of unarmed civilians has become the most controversial issue of January's war.
Israeli soldiers shot dead 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians with white flags in Gaza offensive, claims report | World news | The Guardian

The sad part is watching the news and it is like Groundhog Day. It is the same thing over and over.
That's what palistanian agitprop garbage recycling is about, of course.
One Palestinian friend of mine used to live in Hebron before Israel gave him the boot. Somehow he got to to the US, became a citizen, and owns a local store. However, his wife and two pre teen daughters live in Jordan and for some stupid political reason they are not allowed to come to the US. He goes to Jordan two weeks a year on vacation to see his wife and daughters. It is a sad story, indeed. Of course broken families is not uncommon for Palestinians.
So, his jordanian bros gave him "the boot" and don't recognize his marriage either. Cool.

Israeli soldiers killed unarmed civilians carrying white flags in Gaza, says report
Israeli soldiers shot dead 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel's offensive in Gaza earlier this year, according to a report from Human Rights Watch, which said Israel had failed to investigate the killings adequately.

The deaths – including those of five women and four children – took place in seven separate incidents across Gaza in areas controlled by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), where there was no fighting and no Palestinian fighters were nearby.
A-shell-fired-by-the-Isra-001.jpg

Along with the use of white phosphorus on civilian areas, the shooting of unarmed civilians has become the most controversial issue of January's war.
Israeli soldiers shot dead 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians with white flags in Gaza offensive, claims report | World news | The Guardian

There were cases in the past when Palestinian carrying white flags were armed and caused soldiers' injuries and deaths.

One cannot trust white flags.

Colonel Richard Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993, and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994 He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006

Colonel Richard Kemp...
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.
Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session - YouTube[/ame]

And isn't that a little hypocrite, that you say that? Or have you missed the Palestinian celebrations after the horrible murder of the FOGEL FAMILY?:mad:

I have not seen that, do you have a link?

"Along with the use of white phosphorus on civilian areas, "

White phosphorus on civilians was annoyingly used by both Palestinians and Israelis on civilians in both boarders, and needs to be stopped.

White phosphorus on civilians was annoyingly used by both Palestinians and Israelis on civilians in both boarders, and needs to be stopped.

The use of WP as intended is lawful, birdbrain. It's been used since WW I

Colonel Richard Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993, and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994 He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006

Blah,Blah, thats the third time you have posted the same, lame post in this thread, how many times do you need until it's called spamming?

Blah,Blah, thats the third time you have posted the same, lame post in this thread, how many times do you need until it's called spamming?

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

The Fogel family tragedy was carried out by a band of criminal home invaders and was an isolated incident.

Whereas, the IDF storm troopers murder Palestinian children almost daily. And is approved and sanction by the Israeli government.

Big difference. :doubt:

Israelis and Palestinians in shock after Fogel family massacre | World news | guardian.co.uk

Post a link to when Palestinians used White phosphorus shells on civilians

I have not seen that, do you have a link?

Sure.

Palestinian TV airs show praising Fogel family murderer - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Celebrating the Itamar Murder With Sweets: Happy in Gaza – Photos of Family, Murder Scene, Celebration | Solomonia

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family -

Palestinians Celebrate Brutal Murder of the Jewish Fogel Family | Habledash

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUagyT78yo]Palestinians Celebrate after Brutal Murder of Fogel Family - YouTube[/ame]

:doubt:

What's a palestinian?

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :badgrin:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't hold your breath waiting for that Jos.

I'm still waiting for the Link she promised about "dozens" of Israeli children killed by Gaza bottle rockets fired into southern Israel. :eusa_whistle:

I'm still waiting for the Link she promised about "dozens" of Israeli children killed by Gaza bottle rockets fired into southern Israel. :eusa_whistle:

The pedophile worshippers boast about human-shielding children and women.

You are one psychotic people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

Last edited:
I watched a documentary on Palestine about ten years ago. It was the most disturbing thing I have seen. I couldn't sleep that night. Until that time I never knew about the conflict. Since then I have read everything I could find.

I wish you would talk about something else.

Maybe take up birdwatching.

Forum List

Back