🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

My posting is based on hatred and intolerance. Remove that from the picture, the conflict is non existent. That is the truth.

Ps. I know jackshit about the Koran. Stormfront preys on weak and ignorant morons like me.

Finaly, a truthful statement!

I agree with you Roudy, and commend you for that insight.
Shove it up your Mohammad, Saigon. You are actually trying to perpetuate this concept that Muslims are tolerant, peaceful people, and it's the Jews, Zionists, and the Christians today that are the terrorists and haters. You might as well claim the moon is made of Swiss cheese but proving it is another thing. Either you are extremely ignorant, or a shameless Jew hating dipshit liar, and you're not even good at that.

"Along with the use of white phosphorus on civilian areas, "

White phosphorus on civilians was annoyingly used by both Palestinians and Israelis on civilians in both boarders, and needs to be stopped.

Post a link to when Palestinians used White phosphorus shells on civilians

Muslime barbarians human-shielding their own children and women

Muslimes are the lowest form of life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

There is nothing in the pictures to indicate the "sweets" were being handed out because of the Fogel family murders.

Plus, there was No celebrations going on in any of the pictures.

Just more fake Zionist lies and propaganda. :doubt:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Nothing is more barbaric than muslimes human-shielding their own children, wives and grandmothers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Don't hold your breath waiting for that Jos.

I'm still waiting for the Link she promised about "dozens" of Israeli children killed by Gaza bottle rockets fired into southern Israel. :eusa_whistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel:eusa_whistle:

As of 2009[7] at least five mortars and at least one rocket[8] have been fired with warheads containing white phosphorus recovered from munitions that Israel fired on Gaza during Operation Cast Lead

The Palestinians are sending it back.:lol::lol::lol:

There is nothing in the pictures to indicate the "sweets" were being handed out because of the Fogel family murders.

Just more fake Zionist propaganda. :doubt:

Look at the links. Duah:slap:

Nothing is more savage than muslimes boasting of human-shielding their own children, wives and grandmothers.

I'm still waiting for the Link she promised about "dozens" of Israeli children killed by Gaza bottle rockets fired into southern Israel. :eusa_whistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel:eusa_whistle:

As of 2009[7] at least five mortars and at least one rocket[8] have been fired with warheads containing white phosphorus recovered from munitions that Israel fired on Gaza during Operation Cast Lead

The Palestinians are sending it back.:lol::lol::lol:

in 2009. maybe. I'm speaking more in the lines of 2012.

Are you people only read what's convinient to you?:hmpf:

I looked at every one.

Nothing there to indicate "sweets" were being handed out because of the murders.

Just photos of friends sharing food and talking. :cool:

Last edited:
OK, I might as well put mine in....what the hell.

I wasn't wildly interested in the conflict until 1984, when I went to Israel by chance. I was just backpacking around Europe, and friends were headed there.

I stayed for a year, working on a kibbutz 1.5 kms from Lebanon. While there, I became fascinated by the conflict, especially after doing a short history course at Hadera.

After that I read everything the kibbutz had, starting with fiction (Oz, Potok, Roth) to the commentaries written by outsiders (Raban, Lacy, Lamb) to the Jewish writers (Arendt, Hilberg, Harding) and the major works from the Palestinian perspective (Said's Orientalism, the Gilmours, Hanan al Shaykh etc). More important was just talking to Israeli and Palestinian people - a year of late nights in Tel Aviv, Amman and Beirut. It's that kind of thing the haters really miss out on.

Years later I became a journalist, and returned to Lebanon, Syria and the Golan Heights and wrote 2 major features on those areas.I certainly haven't read everything, but I try to keep up with new material, and would guess I've read around 60 - 80 books on both the conflict and Holocaust history. This became important to me after I wrote about Birkenau and Babi Yar (Ukraine). I have also published stories on Kurdistan, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia and Ethiopia.

In all, I have been to something around 15 Islamic countries, and have research and published material relating to most of them at some point. Some countries (Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey) I have now been to several times.
Wow. Did you include the special laws they have for non Muslims in said Islamic countries. What it's like doing business as a Jew. The legal rights a non Muslim has verses a Muslim? The institutional and cultural hatred that exists?

Did you interview Israelis that come from Arab Islamic countries, and the treatment they received by their hosts? Just about any idiot can claim to be a published writer. You must be an example of one. and I say that very loosely, the way you talk I doubt you even wrote a comic book. Ignoramus.

I did, they show un-dated photos of people eating sweets from Pro jewish sites, is that all you have to go on?

Look at the links.
I looked at every one.

Nothing there to indicate "sweets" were being handed out because of the murders.

Just photos of friends sharing food and talking. :cool:

Nothing is more barbaric than muslime scum boasting of human-shielding children and women

I did, they show un-dated photos of people eating sweets from Pro jewish sites, is that all you have to go on?

You want a link to a Hamas website?:eusa_whistle:

The first link btw, is Haaretz.

What's pro Israeli about it?:eusa_whistle::lol:

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rockets and mortars have killed 16 people within Israel up to 2008.[102] Most of those killed were civilians, including four children.

Dozens, huh?

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rockets and mortars have killed 16 people within Israel up to 2008.[102] Most of those killed were civilians, including four children.

Dozens, huh?

2008 was 4 years ago, in case you havn't noticed.:doubt:

The broadcast was aired as part of a weekly show on the Palestinian state-run station called "For You," which focuses on Palestinian prisoners incarcerated in Israel.
Hakim Awad's mother sent her regards to her son,
Awad's aunt then proceeded to describe her nephew as a "hero and a legend."

The unusual broadcast was reported by the Israel-based media watchdog organization Palestinian Media Watch
What mother would not send her regards to her son?

The broadcast was aired as part of a weekly show on the Palestinian state-run station called "For You," which focuses on Palestinian prisoners incarcerated in Israel.

The unusual broadcast was reported by the Israel-based media watchdog organization Palestinian Media Watch

What mother wants her son to grow up to be a suicide bomber? A MUSLIME mother! :blowup:

If I killed children my mother would have banned me for sure.

Would you congrats your children if they did something like that?

Does the police or the FBI know about you?:50:

Forum List

Back