🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Like the Palestinians defending themselves from the occupation.

Like Israelis defending themselves against terrorism.

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda term.

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
No the US state dept and most Western nations including the Europeans have clearly officially labeled Hamas a terrorist organization. Big difference

How do you describe a civilian?

(And I am a civilian, by the way).

And for last, don't fool yourselves. You know nothing about me.
You are not a civilian, you are a former IDF, you are adopted in the squatter nation
your best hope is that the invading force treats you as a civilian, but dont trust in a white flag:lol:

I'm a former IDF. you said it yourself, now I'm civilian.

I am also adopted, true. Which makes no difference whatsoever.

And why you keep telling yourself that foreign armies will come here? le them go to syria and let innocent Jews be.

What goes around, comes around Lipaz, Israel has been messing in so many countries
in order to get others to fight her wars, just wait till it comes out who masterminded the twin towers attack, the Madrid bombings and the London tube bombs, not forgetting what happened in Bali, enjoy

That is true. The nationals of an occupying power are not considered "civilians" by the Forth Geneva Convention. The term they used was protected persons because all civilians are not protected. Using the term civilians when it comes to Israelis is misleading.

So how do you describe Israeli citizens.

If taking that to mind, Then Americans are not Civilians.

Israel occupies Palestine therefore Israeli nationals are not considered "civilians" by the Forth Geneva Convention. Considering that, Palestinian attacks are not terrorism.

I can agree with that.

So you agree with killing innocent Israeli children?

Please put all cards on the table and answer honestly, so I will know exactly how discuss things with you.

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

"Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda term."

Terrorism is a fact in field.

You can paint the Palestinian as a sheep, but it still won't make the fangs disappear

Not really. The Palestinians do not attack outside their country and they only attack occupiers.

That is not terrorism.

You are not a civilian, you are a former IDF, you are adopted in the squatter nation
your best hope is that the invading force treats you as a civilian, but dont trust in a white flag:lol:

And why you keep telling yourself that foreign armies will come here? le them go to syria and let innocent Jews be.

What goes around, comes around Lipaz, Israel has been messing in so many countries
in order to get others to fight her wars, just wait till it comes out who masterminded the twin towers attack, the Madrid bombings and the London tube bombs, not forgetting what happened in Bali, enjoy

One day the world will cry out "why didn't we listen to the Israelis".

Can't wait for that to happen. I will bet my on life, it will.

You can paint the Palestinian as a sheep, but it still won't make the fangs disappear

Not really. The Palestinians do not attack outside their country and they only attack occupiers.

That is not terrorism.

Really, the palestinians human-shield their own children and wives

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

That is not terrorism.

the Ishmaelities of Gaza and Judea and Samaria have no country. They are illegal occupiers on a Jewish land. they don't belong.

They attack outside their boarders and territories to innocent citizens in the south.

Not forgetting Banu Quraiza and Khaibar.

That is not terrorism.

Jews in Israel are occupiers? Aren't palestinians arabs from arabia occupying Israel?

No reputation points for you

Last edited:

That is not terrorism.

Pals are terrorists attacking Jews in their country Israel

No the US state dept and most Western nations including the Europeans have clearly officially labeled Hamas a terrorist organization. Big difference

US state dept

Do you mean the Israeli stooge department?:lol::lol::lol:

That is not terrorism.

the Ishmaelities of Gaza and Judea and Samaria have no country. They are illegal occupiers on a Jewish land. they don't belong.

They attack outside their boarders and territories to innocent citizens in the south.

You should read the 1949 UN armistice agreements.

That is not terrorism.

You should read the 1949 UN armistice agreements.

Why, since they are non-binding and worthless?

Last edited:
Israel has been messing in so many countries
in order to get others to fight her wars,
Funny, and what might those "so many countries" be? Outside of the typical arab lame excuses, of course.
just wait till it comes out who masterminded the twin towers attack, the Madrid bombings and the London tube bombs, not forgetting what happened in Bali, enjoy
Cool drivel!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jos
Israel has been messing in so many countries
in order to get others to fight her wars

Israel has fought its own wars and has fucked over the arabs and muslimes each time.

Go sit in the dunce corner.

Jos

Forum List

Back