🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Tinmore -

Yeah, we may have to agree to disagree on that one!

To me the explosion of fighting that began in 1948 was generated by both sides - 60+ years on it seems like splitting hairs as to who started it. Both sides fought.

The Arab world was the aggressor in 1967 and 1973, and Israel the aggressor in Lebanon and Gaza during the 1980s and 1990s....I just can't see either side can claim the high ground on this one.

Tinmore -

To me the explosion of fighting that began in 1948 was generated by both sides - 60+ years on it seems like splitting hairs as to who started it. Both sides fought.

The Arab world was the aggressor in 1967 and 1973, and Israel the aggressor in Lebanon and Gaza during the 1980s and 1990s....I just can't see either side can claim the high ground on this one.

The problem with that assessment is that 1948 was about 50 years into the conflict. That is why I like to start at the beginning. It gives a more honest perspective.

Indeed. It is Israel's war and Israel is the only one who can stop it. I really admire the doctor.

I don't agree with that.

To me it is fairly much a 50/50 fight, and if either side could truly stop, and for a decent length of time, the debate would change.

I agree that as Israel has the better political structure and is the more organized society, it would be better for them to take the lead.

But if Israel alone stops fighting, peace could never last.

Well if you start history anyplace you want you can frame the debate to your preference. I like to start at the beginning and it is clear that Israel started the war. Everything else is just the consequence of that original sin so to speak.

Typically delusional CAMEL CRAP from our PressTV aficionado.

Interesting, this is one of the doctors in that documentary. What a coincidence.

Israeli TV airs telephone call to father after children killed -English - YouTube

At one time death, on the other, life.

those things happen during war.

Indeed. It is Israel's war and Israel is the only one who can stop it. I really admire the doctor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uslS-In4hPQ&feature=related]Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish on Peace in the Face of Tragedy - YouTube[/ame]

The doctor is a good man, that even though went through a tragedy, holds no hate in his heart.

Just like Tamar Fogel.

And it's not "Israels war" and it's not "only Israel who can stop it".

Israel is at war with the Palestinians. Both Israel and the Palestinians should stop hurting innocent people. on BOTH the palestinian AND israeli boarders.

Tinmore -

The problem with that assessment is that 1948 was about 50 years into the conflict. That is why I like to start at the beginning. It gives a more honest perspective.

than the beginning is not 1948.

More in the lines of 1929.

Or 1917.

History does not start in the independence war.

Israel is at war with the Palestinians. Both Israel and the Palestinians should stop hurting innocent people. on BOTH the palestinian AND israeli boarders.

Nice comment, Lipush - I totally agree.

And I have to say, it takes real courage to say that when you live with the threat of katyusha and suicide bombings.

It's always easier to hate, but that is not the solution to anything.

The Zionists have been the aggressors since day one; both pre and post Israel.

Zionism is an ideological disease that needs to be eradicated from the earth; much like small pox and rinderpest.

Last edited:
Interesting, this is one of the doctors in that documentary. What a coincidence.

Israeli TV airs telephone call to father after children killed -English - YouTube

At one time death, on the other, life.

those things happen during war.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uslS-In4hPQ&feature=related]Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish on Peace in the Face of Tragedy - YouTube[/ame]

and how exactly can Israel stop the war?

since you don't believe Israel has the right to exist, that claim is kinda oxymoron, doncha think?

Tinmore -

Or 1917.

The question I have is did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine to take over their country.

The answer will tell you who is the aggressor and who is defending themselves.

Zionism is an ideological disease that needs to be eradicated from the earth; much like small pox and rinderpest.

Of course Zionism is the problem.:eusa_whistle:

"Behold, The Day of Judgement will not come about until the Muslims will fight the Jews and defeat them, When the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslim! O Abdullah! there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him! Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." Hadeeth Sahih Muslim 41:6985

Zionism is immune to eradication. You'll have to live with it.

Or 1917.

The question I have is did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine to take over their country.

Absolutely YES.

Or 1917.

The Arabs of 'Palestine' cooperated with Hitler, helped him and fed his hatred of Jews in the years of the Nazi regime's terror. They didn't move to Europe, maybe, but they sure fueled the killing machine in Israel.

1 billion Muslims against 6.5 million Jews.

I know who the aggressors are.

Or 1917.

Absolutely YES.

Yes what? Did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine to take over their country.

Absolutely YES.

Yes what? Did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine to take over their country.
You got it right, Tweedledumb.

Or 1917.

The Arabs of 'Palestine' cooperated with Hitler, helped him and fed his hatred of Jews in the years of the Nazi regime's terror. They didn't move to Europe, maybe, but they sure fueled the killing machine in Israel.

Of course that was after the Zionists started the war with the Palestinians.

And those "Arabs of Palestine," Who were they and how many were there? And, weren't the Zionists also aligned with Hitler. I have heard both ways but I feel that it is irrelevant at that point in time.

And those "Arabs of Palestine," Who were they and how many were there? And, weren't the Zionists also aligned with Hitler. I have heard both ways but I feel that it is irrelevant at that point in time.

the zionists started a war with the Arabs? Please clarify this claim, which you've made countless of times.

Which war was that that the zionists started with the Arabs? on what year did it start? which zionist army faught? for how long?

how many people died?

hope you can answer those questions. If you don't mind.

the zionists started a war with the Arabs? Please clarify this claim, which you've made countless of times.

Which war was that that the zionists started with the Arabs? on what year did it start? which zionist army faught? for how long?

how many people died?

hope you can answer those questions. If you don't mind.
You'll have to excuse Tinhorn. He's still in the Dick and Jane stage.

Forum List

Back